Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

Off yourselves like that loser Shuaiby kid, lmao.

Attached: IMG_385_998.jpg (1024x575, 71K)

Shit b8 big nose

Why do people shill and post these copypastas on this board? It's Jow Forums you ought to be focused on/ worried about

epic dog and epic post

simply epic

\>inb4 100+ replies

Attached: 1505411824660.gif (529x251, 1.86M)

theres no show

Why is she trying to pose cute, she's a fucking hippo.

>"how do you do my fellow robots"

Attached: f2ee7a0532150e0ef2f12348b8cf284b.png (497x683, 362K)

You're a fat, ugly whore and you're utterly patheric for even taking the time to post this thread.

>After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
>Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
>Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

ok toastie

Attached: TryHarderYouStupidSkank.png (634x650, 147K)

Oh, I recognise you. You do have stubby toes.

t. entitled brat

Your daddy treated you like a princess, i bet he regrets it now.

Attached: 1455773656377.png (600x601, 134K)

Lol says the manly beluga whale

Lol weak woman

What does the second pinned post say?

get out of here you ugly fucking land whale

Attached: 1551325770472.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Imagine actually being brainwashed enough to think this lmao

Good bait op, you got a reply from me

>You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me?

*posts a thread about it*

Attached: h.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Nice Cope Grugina

This is either a salt thirsty larp or just a really bored cunt, i cant let the bait in the hook though.

Saged and you should too, user.

All these angry incels, lmfao.

Attached: IMG_385_974.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Guys don't let the whale have its fun, lets fuck off and do something else

Post your feet so I feel inclined to orbit you

>"yeah, fuck you nihilists!!!"

Attached: steve_buscemi_2011_winner.jpg (297x396, 24K)

I got ayy pee with that last post, get ready for a fun shitstorm, maybe if you stay around you'll see when I post it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551240958080.jpg (1072x1440, 123K)

The only fat ones are the incels here.

Attached: IMG_386_001.jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

There is no way this is a real women who is living a happy life.
Op is just as sad and depressed as we all are, why else would they be here talking about bunch of bs?

Lol don't waste your time frens.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 11K)

I didn't read OP. Post lewds of chipmunk face.

Okay, OP. Sure. Nice post.

Attached: 1544052455706.jpg (345x337, 70K)

>We do pretty much run the show
the only reason women are allowed to do anything is because men decided not to violently rape them at all times. Fuck off

Bitch over here on /b/ too

>android user
>plus toys
>chubby
>entitled
lmao this subhuman couldn't have a single man, let alone any man. ahahhahahaha

Shit, dont board crosspost
/b/thread/793779116

Imagine being this desperate for attention.
sage

Lmao Op, hope you feel validated

Attached: Cow.png (1154x948, 47K)

How fucking new are you? It's done like this:

3 years, have never crossposted

Halo bebby open bobs an vegan pls

OP could be cute if she lost weight.

You don't need to have done it to know the format.

Could you take a timestamp with Jow Forums written on it so we know you aren't just ripping these photos from the real thread on /b/?

I knew I recognized you, look at the saz on that

Attached: ccvvv.png (888x670, 379K)

>be woman
>all you have to do is not be fat and ugly
>OP manages both
nice

can't pay no child support if im in mexico

this is an astute remark

She doesn't look fat here though

>Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Or for the rest of her life.

Attached: dr evil millions.jpg (900x506, 60K)

stop white knighting this cunt, bro

She's probably holding her stomach in. Look at her arms and face.

This entire post is laughable, how pathetic.

Attached: 1495076193036.jpg (500x308, 69K)

Its an illusion
of the white lines

Attached: temp 1.jpg (1024x1024, 208K)

Excuse me op but what men,exactly, do you have power over?

This thread was so good
Too bad the cow left and stopped giving us things to make fun of

Shes still over on /b/
trying to doxx her

Youre not like disgusting but you're not pretty, and what they said, you're nose and wide set eyes make you look weird almost as if you have a bit of downs-syndome. Also I bet you have pepperoni nipples by the looks of your toys and bumpy over hanging underarm fat. Anyway you're probably depressed and coping by attention whoring so good luck, I have a daughter and can sympathize with your pain but you should know that posting your face on Jow Forums like this is highly beneficial to your life, and you should keep doing it regardless what anyone says

You were played, retard. This is a new copypasta from a b thread from earlier.

Shit and duck and shit

I love a woman who knows her place in the kitchen and lets me check out her fluffy puss from a sweet angle.

Attached: fun.jpg (482x329, 45K)

Why do I feel like this thread is still complete and utter bullshit ? this seems to be bait or a girl from /soc/

If you happen to be real, I still don't understand why you decided to come here and make such a pointless thread or why you posted your face.

>or a girl from /soc/
You mean a trap? A male girl?

thanks man just went to /b/ and shared my MS paint masterpiece

>my MS paint masturpiece

Attached: bpoop2.jpg (637x637, 53K)

nice soles

Show me more

This is b8. This was a poster on /b/. Thread about LSD. Let me see if I can find it.

>woman are so thirsty for attention they have to constantly mention they are woman

go back to maid caffe useless whore

posts incrt time stamp

Can't find the post but it was asking if LSD gave true enlightenment or was just a chemical reaction. OP posted pic related.

he actual poster of these pics kept posting feet and talking about her LSD trips. Thread basically became about her as everyone told her to gtfo. But yeah this bait...

Attached: b8.jpg (1200x630, 132K)