Reached 3pl8 deadlift lads

Reached 3pl8 deadlift lads

Attached: 068839EA-4146-4CF2-A70F-4B4B4437E3A4.jpg (236x249, 8K)

Congrats
Post body

Attached: 1075E79B-011B-4E83-BB18-D0E1AFF3A1A1.jpg (741x835, 112K)

>80kg deadlift
>impressive

Attached: 1519493690548.png (657x527, 28K)

Good
Now keep going, you look stronger than you really are

I was lean due to boxing before starting to lift so muscles became more noticeable compared to my actual strength. Still feel good to be progressing

Nice. How long have you been lifting?

Since August roughly. Had muscle definition on me before lifting tho

Keep going strong. We're all going to make it

Congrats my dude. 1RM or 5x?

Yeah we are brah. Hope you been progressing just like you wanted to

So far two clean reps. I wanted to make sure I could do more than one clean at least. Aiming for 5 reps clean next but pretty happy so far

Nice man, stats?

I hit 3pl8 at 74kg after 4 months and didn't look nearly as good.

1.85m 82kg
Bench 107.5 kg ORM
Squats 130 kg ORM
Deadlift 140kg for 2 reps
OHP 70kg ORM
I realize these ain’t the best stats for my body but I did boxing before so I got more definition than actual strength. But I know I’ll get those numbers up eventually

Good job brotha, keep at it and reach that lmao4pl8

Thanks friend. How long did it take you to get to 4pl8?

Oh I haven't yet reached it, I'm in the same boat as you at 5 reps 3pl8. We'll both make it.

how many reps? You look 10x better than I do and even my 1 maybe 2rm is 315

Good shit man. We’ll be there before we know it

Literally only two. This is why I look more muscular tho

I do 3pl8 deadlift but the rest of my numbers aren't even close to yours, though I train at a caloric deficit (lost 20kgs in 6 months with just strength training, 5'10 114kgs.) I look like major shit though cause fat.

Will boxing save my fat unclean soul? It's not the first time I consider a high cardio based sport.

Attached: IMG_20190616_141922.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

Don’t be hard on yourself, 20kg in 6 months is great progress. We have a guy in my boxing gym who went from 110kg to 90kg due to boxing and lifting. I highly recommend it it will slim you down into shape plus it’s just all around fun. Go give it a try, even the chunkier guys there have great conditioning and strength after a while

Good job. Good for 365.

lmao3pl8 is 140kg, retard

Guess my shit genetics are real. your ORM's are part of my warming up but I look like total garbage compared to you.

Looking good senpai. Strength will come the more you workout, it’s good you got nice definition. We all gonna make it

Yuck.

What are your stats?

your deadlift looks like the one that's slacking then - try and push it up because you'd be able to blow up quickkkkk

What's your routine?

1.82m 94kg
Bench 138.5kg ORM
Squats 170 kg ORM
Diddly 220 kg ORM
OHP 85 KG ORM

Looking good, buddy
>tfw fell for the bulking meme
At least I'm stronger haha

4 day nSuns 531 variant for the past few weeks. Some here consider it a meme but it’s working for me so far.
It’s usually between 8-9 sets of two main compound exercises.
On chest day I do accessories of
3x10 landmine press
3x10 cable crossovers (3 sets of mid and low each)
3x10 rope tricep pushdown
3x10 bar tricep pushdown
3x10 facepulls
3x10 pec dec fly machine
3x10-12 weighted dips
On deadlift and squat days I alternate which one I max, by doing the max exercise first.
Accessories:
3x10 wide grip bicep curls
3x10 hammer curls
3x10 dumbell preacher curls
3x10 lat pulldowns with close grip handle
3x10-12 weighted pull ups
I think I maybe should add more leg accessories but I feel I’ve been progressing at a good enough rate with legs due to high number of sets for deadlift and squats on same day

Thanks man. I bulked to 91 kg since August to January but decided to cut down to 82-83 before the Summer comes

Dont tell me you are one of those weirdos who count the weight of the bar to feel better about themselves

>he doesn't count the bar
>he doesn't count the clips
ayy

Attached: 1474485420948.jpg (300x300, 10K)

> Not accounting for the density of the oxygen around you when doing lifts.

Not gonna make it bruv.

>He counts the plate

Attached: q5vcTkc.jpg (467x359, 13K)

it works but only for very limited amount of time

I’m not planning on going long term with it. I needed a hypertrophy program to get larger muscle mass for the Summer. I did madcow 5x5 before it. If you got any programs you’d recommend to follow up this one I’m all ears friend

>not accounting for mass of sweat drops on plates

and magically, all of the sudden, the bar weighed nothing

Correct yes

Highly recommend doing more incline bench barbell/dumbbell. Your chest hangs low so you have to compensate a little to make up for it. Landmine press is great for shoulder/upper chest, especially if you do them one armed, on your knees and ass to feet, but incline will help with all of your press exercises.

Will do. My closest gym doesn’t have an incline bench somehow so I started doing mostly landmine press. But will start going to one bit further away with both incline and decline benches

Wow no wonder normies think aesthetics =strong. Dont get me wrong, 3pl8 is an accomplishment and you look rad. I can do 4.5 pl8s and look like bloat max.
I need to do more cardio

Wtf how do people look so good after reaching such low weight. Ive been lifting a month and a half now, deadlifted 500 and still look like shit. Ngmi i guess

HEAVYYYY

based bearded fatty. are you also like really smart? I associate your look with high IQ high EQ people

Like I mentioned boxing before ever lifting helped the definition. Probably would have way less defined if I went into lifting without any definition on me

You just confirmed DL is a useless exercise, unless you're just a total manlet. 315 is total shit,but you look good already.

I was lmao 3pl8 at the beginning of April and hit lmao 4pl8 last week.

feelsbad I been doing 3pl8s for a while and u look much better congrats

you're all plebs

Attached: 1560118678416.jpg (1000x2500, 834K)

Good work steven