Why are there so many non-virgins on this board now?

Why are there so many non-virgins on this board now?

Attached: 1551278522526.jpg (709x1000, 615K)

Guessing

>shit has it's ebb and flow
>Rodgers and other stupid shit starts happening so media coverage
>Influx of faggots
>Due to influx some leave
>Redditors and minors start to replace the outflow

I just want a general discussion board that isn't /b/, is that so much to ask for?!

Let me see your non-virgins pass, bub. Or I'm going to have to ask you to take a hike

Getting sex is actually not that hard if you're even vaguely not disgusting looking

im a virgin
also 26 and never had a gf
well i suppose i had one technically, but she was a cheating whore so she doesn't count

It was long ago. The war between the virgin robots and the non-virgin normies
One side screamed, "Incel"
The other side screamed, "ROASTIES!"

We know which side has won

wait a minute
are we the cool kids now?

i... i think we are.. this feels weird

because being depressed is fashionable and people who have sex want to be seen as the outcast depression people because of ego. Eventually it just became a meme dumping ground and place for faggots to hookup

>inb4 faggots tell me the whole purpose of r9k is to be original but then defend 600+ reply general of homos when they even have their own board

Attached: demographic shift.jpg (1069x409, 135K)

I'm a 22 year old virgin and I've only had one gf, and that was online.

But then again I also get told I'm attractive and I get hit on a lot so I guess I don't really fit the mould of this board.

reminder that if u have ever had consensual sex you are NOT a robot

Because after being a robot for so long you get fucking tired of it.

So you get your shit together in your 30's, finally lose your virginity, but you still hang around here afterwards.

Once I lost my virginity I still stayed here because shocker, sex didn't immediately cure my depression

Well I came here at 19 and just recently unfucked my life at 23 but now I don't wanna leave here

gtfo then fake ass

>Why are there so many non-virgins on this board now?
>now

Jow Forums went from being /b/: verbose edition to Jow Forums for normies to what it is today. Its roots were in nonvirgins so it's not really something to be mad about. Lurk moar newfag

Because those who have posted on Jow Forums for a long time have at some point lost their virginity.

It was always slowly getting worse, but it flipped like a switch when a reddit forum called r/incels got banned, before that happened i literally never even heard the term incel before browsing this board since it was remade, been on Jow Forums since 2008, not even once did i consciously hear that term, the next day it had next to completely replaced "robot" or "virgin" with incel, look at this graph AT BEST only 1/4 current posters were here in just 2014, they're all new redditor female chasing trap loving underage fag types.

Attached: 04. Princess Tutu (2000) [BD 720p Hi10P AAC][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_14.38_[2018.11.04_16.54.48]b (960x720, 207K)

How can you be a virgin in the age of clubbing and student parties?
idiots.

Most robot's have been losing their virginity on Grindr to other robots or just sissies or bottoms

It's sad how the word incel is now used tens of times more than the words virgin or robot. They need to be purged.

Cultural appropriation, like any gentrified former shithole.

that's all of Jow Forums though, every larger board feels like a shadow of itself