Restricted my calories for a year

>restricted my calories for a year
>maintain on 1700 calories a day
>tfw i am a 6'3 20 year old male
help what the fuck how can i go back to normal

Attached: 14682529791.png (249x192, 40K)

Slowly add like 5g of carbs to your diet each week.

Also gain muscle do cardio

Eat big to get big

>help! i'm restricted muh calories! how fix

Dumbfuck.

If i start eating big now ill just get fat
I used to eat like 3-4k calories when i was 16 and didnt gain anything

Fake news

Eat 2300~ kcal and lift

I already lift thats the problem, and do daily cardio on the stair machine

Literally impossible unless you trained for marathons

You are lifting wrong then. Post your lifts and your program, your macros dont make sense

I do full body every day
4x10 of the following
Deadlift
Incline bench
OHP
Tbar row
Pullups
Dips

Then 3x12 of accessory lifts
Flys
Skullcrushers
Military dumbell press

And then legs and abs
Leg press
Basically all the machines for legs
Leg raises
Back raises
Dumbell twists

Then finish it all off with 45 min on the stairmaster

>Full body every day
What kind of meme is this? Do PPL if you wanna lift every day and you haven't posted the weight but I assume you are not doing linear progression and it's low. And seriously, full body every day wtf that's not how this works

>>maintain on 1700 calories a day
what the fuck are you whining about? are you upset that you have to eat less food to bulk? serious question.. are you actually retarded?

I want to eat lots of food, i like food

Go into a state of ketosis and then carb up after a week, then go back into ketosis a week later, rinse, repeat. Switching metabolic states like that sped up my metabolism. I eat like a monster and don't gain any weight.

how is your muscle mass vs bf% right now? put on more muscle and your tdee will have to increase.

1700 calories per day is not lots of food. i dont understand what your point is?
if you want to gain muscle you gotta eat more and stop doing full body everyday, do like said and just do PPL and if you're 6'3 with maintainance of 1700 you must be fucking anorexic

>maintain on 1700 calories a day
you are either counting it wrong, or do nothing but sit for entire day

3-4k calories for a 6'3 16 year old who works out and probably does sports too.

OH MAN I CANT IMAGINE HOW YOU DIDN'T MAKE GAINS.

I commute to and from uni, maybe 1 hour of walking + bus & train rides
Then i do cardio, either stair machine, incline walking, or just running for 30-45 min a day
And i lift weights every day.
So i'm not completely sedentary
I weigh like 70kg right now, so lower end normal weight

Dude you are burning a fuckton of calories every day you should be working up to eating 5kcals a day if you actually want to gain mass.

>6'3 70kg

jesus dude.

I didn't make gains because i didn't lift weights when i was 16
I played football with my friends every now and then and did swimming 3 times a week.
Weighed like 85-90kg

But how do i eat that much without just getting fat?
I tried eating 3000kcal for a week and i just got bloated and gained tons of fat around my stomach

Being a teenager is different from being an adult. Your levels of growth hormone are different.

Learn to enjoy tuna or pea protein, simple high-protein foods that you can make yourself.

Make a workout plan that focuses on hypertrophy. Build your main muscles groups. Your body wants to grow. If you work out and eat more, you won't get fat

>Dieting without lifting