Is there anything this man could say or do to you to make you find him unattractive...

Is there anything this man could say or do to you to make you find him unattractive? No because personality doesn't mean anything.

Attached: chad8.jpg (640x626, 74K)

personality is only for average and ugly males

chad does not need this. women will pretend but they believe it true

money matters more than personality buddy

Say? No... of course not... not with words and syllables, that's not possible. Not specifically with words.

Attached: OP-BTFO.jpg (1511x2048, 347K)

>I like the Big Mac better than the Dohble Quarter Pounder

If he says he fucks cows and eats them after

>nick bateman
>Chad
Everyone in this picture except the nigger manlet fucking mogs him. He's a 5/10 at best.

Attached: chico.png (500x387, 389K)

money will certainly get you ahead but even that will only take you so far
t. Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos could fuck 10/10 college chicks or younger all day everyday with or without their consent all day everyday.

yeah but at that point after so much pussy all you want is love and loyalty

thats not the whole story, it means something for non ultra good looking people, if you have any attractive characteristic that is maxed out they can compensate for other short comings (ultra handsome or ultra rich), most people have to be well rounded and can't have weird short comings. its not that fucking complicated

Attached: 1544492344220.jpg (320x373, 29K)

hes vegan lol

He cheated on his wife with an ugly goblina who's way less attractive. The fuck you talking about?

nobody goes in a couple merely over looks, unless youre in high school. nobody.

Are you serious? He looks like absolute shit

Attached: bhbhhjbhjbhbjbhjh.jpg (660x574, 31K)

it's not proven, he denies it, and that would conveniently justify his ex-wife's extraordinary settlement

This, self-defeating morons refuse to accept that if you have personality, out of all the other 6/10 guys, personality makes you maybe a 6.5... so is a girl going to go for the 6/10 with no personality, or the 6.5 whose really a 6/10 but has personality?

MARKET DIFFERENTIATION. UNIQUE SELLING POINT. WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!

I find him unattractive because I'm not a prancing la-la homobaby like you, OP.

>he thinks personalities are real

Attached: lol.jpg (240x210, 13K)

woman who are pro contrarian would avoid this dude like the plague

People that find him attractive
>gay men
People that don't find him attractive
>girls
>straight men
As a straight man I do not find him attractive.

I saw a guy who looks almost exactly like him, literally his looks are on par with this guy, get turned down by a Christian girl for being, not even really super forward about wanting to have sex with her, but still being a bit too forward.

Actually this makes sense.

The problem is, a lot of women legit go after men with bad personalities.

why do they always make that face like they're trying to have chinky eyes

He is objectively attractive. That doesnt mean that everyone will be attracted to him. Most normal (not degenerates like you) people arent attracted to shitty people.
Also straight doods and lesbos can clearly see that he is attractive but they still arent attracted to him.

im hotter

on the right i just wish my arm wasnt all twisted

Attached: 0409d9c66c993f43051a8908f511ed93.jpg (400x300, 25K)