Why don't women enjoy your company?

Why don't women enjoy your company?

Attached: 1402472996787.jpg (634x845, 331K)

They worship satan and demons. Once I depart I shall be in the presence of the normal females

Women do enjoy my company. That just never translates into fucking me.

Absolutely zero self confidence

Original fazzoli

What are you talking about. my mom enjoys my company a quarter of the time.

No one enjoys my company. I'm totally broken

>Boring
>Ugly
>Retarded
All of the above my nigger

some girls do enjoy my company, but they're usually those bubbly extroverted types that are like that with everyone. the quiet girls usually hate me

I'm very ugly and scary looking and i never talk or smile

dunno if they dont
last time i interacted with girls other than cashiers was like 3-4 years ago and i was a complete and utter sperg then
think i changed but until i try talking to one i cant really tell

Because I'm ugly and fat

But I guess I'm funny enough to have a lot of non-romantic female friends

They used to until the tolls of drug addiction took hold of me.
Now I'm a balding, jacked tooth threat. My autism was actually charming before and got me a couple gfs, but now I'm just the weird iwouldvefoundhimhandsomeifhishairwasntgoneandhisteethdidntsuck dude working at a bullshit fast-food job. It's so hard to stay sober when life isn't getting better and you know it wont

I don't enjoy my own company and never leave the house. I'm never around women in the first place.

I have good reason to believe it's a mix of them thinking I'm aggressive, a potential stalker, or that I'm just a judgmental asshole. One time a girl said something negative about her hair after seeing my expression, I didn't say anything since I thought it was nice, then she changed it on the spot and still expressed negativity after looking at me.

oh they do, thats what make it worse. Some of them told me if I wasn't that ugly they would accept a date or a simple quick fuck.

They don't like sitting in puddles.

it's easy just better yourself. r right ?

They do though. I mean it's easy just stop viewing girls as sex objects or whores for not having sex with you and human beings.

It's not easy, nothing good in life is. For me, I'm busting my ass daily at the gym and regulating what I eat quite strictly. Even then, it'll take me the better part of a year continuing doing what I'm doing to get to where I should be. Then I might work on fixing ugly

Attached: specpepe.png (876x785, 380K)

don't get me wrong, i'm in the same boat

I don't have a high status, money or good looks

I start every conversation by honestly stating my ultimate intent and desired outcome of our interaction.

Attached: bpoop2.jpg (637x637, 53K)

>befriend woman
>everythign is okay for a couple of weeks
>suddenly starts lashing out
>publically embarasses me
>bitchiness escalates
>I stop talking to them

This happens with every girl I talk to.

Attached: 1537650163482.jpg (1080x1415, 1.29M)