Lower belly fat

Been working out for ~3 weeks now and have been trying to lose my skinny fat physique before I go on vacation. While I’ve seen improvements already, I still have this lump of lower belly fat that I can’t seem to lose. Does anyone have tips on this? Should I do more cardio or should I bulk?

Attached: AB26B278-5056-45ED-B4CD-A4555704E3A0.png (750x1334, 3.17M)

You cannot influence where you lose your fat.
Just keep working out while on a calorie deficit.
For most people that part is the last to go, but once your body starts going at it it's usually gone really quick

fix your shit posture and do stomach vacuums

Y O H I M B I N E
Wrong. It's about blood flow, stretching and sunlight will help outside of supplements.

>Hey, goys I want to lose weight! Should I bulk?
based retard OP

Well he’s clearly a dyel

In general, it's easier for someone who is on the thinner side to bulk up, and once they have so muscle mass, cut down, as muscles require more energy so they don't need as hard of a calorie deficit to lose bodyfat

But hey, OP could just go down to 1000kcal and go auschwitz mode since that is what Jow Forums advocates for nowadays

that's genetic, that won't go away

i've been struggling for it for 6 months now on a diet of around 1000 calories per day, just give up, it's fat your body won't release by nature

Have you tried lifting, twink?

Maybe its not because you're fat maybe its because you might have an anterior pelvic tilt.
I cant tell though im sure people on her will be able to tell

skinny fats shouldn't get tattoos

The super shredded twink body only works if you naturally eat like 300 calories a day and have perfect posture. 99% of guys will never be able to pull it off, that includes you.
Actually start lifting weights and you can look decent.

Your posture sucks. Fix that first and everything else will start to fall in line

Lift big and eat big. You would look a hundred times better if you lift even with a bit of fat. If you're that concerned about getting fatter, throw in some cardio on rest days.

Right now it looks like you are transitioning and if you cut even more you'd be "pls fuck my boicpucci" mode.

dont do cardio, just do compound strength exercises. you can focus abs and it will help straighten your stomach out a bit

This. Fat sits better on top of muscle

No one should get tattoos

Just lift and get a good amount of protein with few simple sugars. You’re so new that you’ll be able to put on size and strength and lose bf at the same time.

this.
honorable mention

Think about it. You have a set surface area around your body. If you increase that surface area but don't increase the fat, the fat is stretched over a larger frame.
If fat remains the same, but lean mass increases, then your BMI goes DOWN doi

Also, your posture is just fucked. Flex your glutes and adonis belt. poof, your "belly" is gone
It's not fat, it's literally your organs spilling out of the front of your pelvis

>t. reformed skelly

Post height and weight

Looks like you're bloated or need to take a shit.

That looks like a severe hernia OP. No worries though it could heal eventually. More often than not they can be fatal if it isn't treated with reassignment surgery

Does Yohimbine HCL actually work? I usually just fast on a cut but am curious about this

Shit b8

Very well especially once ur approaching low teen bf%