Hi Femanon here, I want a robot bf, any takers? This is serious, leave your discord and I will respond...

Hi Femanon here, I want a robot bf, any takers? This is serious, leave your discord and I will respond. The clingier the better, since I am clingy too. I like complimenting too

Attached: 067ACAD7-6B85-4934-82F9-B39B9A892190.jpg (654x422, 122K)

girls dont exist on the internet you larper

This will get 300 replies

Vazela#8836

Please be serious

And one in 300 will be my boyfriend

Im not being funny but add me, I really like you and you should add me because I was the first to reply first come first serve please add me

(X) Doubt
Even more doubt. Why don't you leave your discord so you can't make a compilation of stupid robots who fell for this shit you slattern?

Depends on where you live.
Europe or US?

Will this get more replies than her weight in freedom units?

reaistym#4986

Definitely fake but whatever, talking to anyone might be nice

I have nobody interesting to talk to, neither Im a dumbass, you better not be a larper.

>Divine Presence#8923

I'm usually loner by choice, there's not a better option though. Lot of time for you, besides studying.

MyNameJ #4211

Even if this isn't a larp a chad robot is going to come around and then the rest of you will be ignored/become orbiters. There's no point in participating in a thread like this, and there's no point in meeting a girl on here because they're all bpd whores or fat which is just as big of a mental illness

accept the request

>which is just as big
pffffahahah!

depends on weather this is a larp or not but dont u want to get to know user first.

if you want a true alcoholic doomer, look no further
I don't use discord though, skype is 54m50n

thats what the discord is meant for

No, there's a bump limit.

Fuck it, I just want somebody to talk to, I can't sleep
Predalien#7411

Hi there fellow AvP2 player.

I have doubts about this post.
Whatever, tell me what region you're in and we'll see if I'd just be wasting my time.

where are you from? im not OP but your screenname caught my eye

OP here
This is bullshit
>add those anons
>ghost me
I now understand. The irony!

How the hell did you know
Who are you
origami

>OP is some attentionwhore
>Doesn't tell anything about "her" self
>Doesn't even tell her general location
>6 Discord usernames already
What's the plan here guys?
Send dickpics in hopes of nudes?
You gonna e-date this girl with all the other boys?
Send e-kisses and e-hugs together?

Attached: 1497119249461.png (519x843, 418K)

First say where you're from or you're not getting a fucking peep outta me

Your Discord handle.
Nobody besides people who played AvP2 gives a shit about Predas (though I did like Requiem).
I'm a guy though, don't get your hopes up.

maybe they need to fight for "her" affections

Clever deduction. You're right. My favorite game of all time. I didn't particularly care for the visual design of the Predalien in that game but oh well. I felt it wasn't enough Xenomorph. You're a man of culture, user.

"Sorry Anon1 for my late reply, I was having esex with Anon2, but really you're a great and sweet guy!"

Thanks. Agree with you about the design, I always thought it looked kinda retarded.
I preferred playing as Runner or Praet anyway.

im game even as a larp
anton#5397

the Chad Praetorian, can't even wallclimb. I only became a Predalien player mostly because of all the bunny hopping Ichiros and Dunyas with that autistic 1 shot railgun sniper, I was excellent at pouncing on them from across the whole map on A Lesser Fate, those were the days, man.

Can u pls resend, never got request

Okkkk I did, did you get it now?

>the Chad Praetorian
fucking kek
It's so weird thinking about this shit with today's memes applied.
Sniper rifle was absolutely OP.
Those were indeed the days. What clan did you roll with?