I got offered a job that pays $15/hr and allows 100% remote work from home. I'm not sure how to feel about this

I got offered a job that pays $15/hr and allows 100% remote work from home. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Attached: nerv.png (320x295, 119K)

fucking take it why do you need a second opinion
you can live virtually anywhere with that kind of money

whats the job for anyway?

Dont miss out on opportunity. I know id take it.

I accepted it just to see what it's like. Hopefully I can figure out some activities to do in between tasks that will keep me feeling comfy.

OP here. I've been NEET for 8 years. I thought I would never get a job again.

Attached: pepe retard.png (658x662, 59K)

whats the job my dude

i used to tutor kids remotely for about 12 bucks an hour. shit was pretty fucking cash because it was through a text/paint program so they wouldnt know that i was jacking off or playing wow on the side

Romote work sounds comfy as hell.
What is the job exactly?

Attached: tanya.png (1087x751, 1.16M)

See how long you can get away with doing literally nothing. I bet they'd pay you for a couple days worth of wagecucking without you ever doing anything.

than take it. remote work is shit because it isolates you but if you're in that situation already you have nothing to lose.

Writing ebay listings for a company that sells refurbished electronics.

Would you give daddy a suc for 15?

>remote work is shit because it isolates you but if you're in that situation already you have nothing to lose.

Sadly, this is the same conclusion at which I arrived. Emailing and chatting with coworkers is healthier than man current reality of zero social contact at all.

I get bored doing nothing when I'm working for someone else. It actually feels comfier to be productive.

Attached: Japanese-Office-Ladies-and-Salary-Men.jpg (1721x1080, 189K)

Fuck work your better off finding a sugar daddy and being a NEET in exchange for lewd sexual boi things

You can make better on camwhores if your penisnis big and you look cute in a skirt

Take it, unless you think it will worsen your mental health.

nothing could possibly make my mental health worse than it already is

Sounds dead easy. How'd you land such a cushy gig?

I just applied and did a phone interview. Apparently employers are having a lot of trouble filling openings due to the strength of Trump's economy.

is working at home really better than working in an office?

Attached: facebook office.jpg (2048x1537, 948K)

Fucking take it. I'm a min wagie and I have to commute to work. For 15 and at home Id be happy.

desu bro sounds like a fake job. report back whether they actually pay you or not.