Ask girl online if she was born as a girl, just to be sure

>ask girl online if she was born as a girl, just to be sure
>blocks me

Am I a retard, or did I dodge a bullet?

Attached: 1475261883568.png (658x662, 44K)

Definitely dodged a bullet. She either is trans and very insecure about her original self or she is just easy to trigger.
And you are kinda retarded.

kinda both, kid

Why are you asking r9k if you're retarded? You know the answer kiddo.

You are a retard. Imagine if a girl asked you if you were born a man. She's basically saying you look like an ugly, girly boy.

Well she isn't very pretty and writes like a dude.
I just wanted to be sure.
I've thought of a much better way to find out without offending, though:
>do you have a womb?
Tranny can't say yes, and real girls will probably be oblivious as to what I'm really asking.

Yeah, you're retarded bud.

If you're not memeing, this is the purest form of autism I've ever seen. See someone to help you learn how to socialize, user, fr fr.

Ok. I'm certainly not that skillful in social matters.
What would be the best way to verify the girl you are talking to is not transsexual?

Your mind is warped if you think there are high chances any young girl you talk to is gonna be a tranny.

Tranny's are pretty rare IRL, despite what this site would have you think.
And most of them will be upfront about it before committing to a relationship because a lot of people tend to go apeshit over it.
So don't go getting drunk in a gay bar and you should be fine, really.

>Tranny's are pretty rare IRL
not where i'm from sadly

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

So I can't be sure by myself and I can't ask.
Weird. Girls can ask how tall are you, how much you make, etc.

Yeah but how many ask you if you actually have a penis

Are you really that retarded?
Asking a girl if she's a tranny is basically telling her that she looks like a dude in drag. Is it any surprise that they block you?
And no, just because bitter incels on r9k go raving about the "tranny menace" doesn't mean it's a legitimate concern.

You can also tell. By the voice, by the hands or simply by the skeletal structure because men are not build like women no matter how many hormones they take or how many surgeries they get. Pay attention and you don't NEED to ask.

Who the fuck can't tell the difference between a tranny and an actual female by pics? Obviously OP asked before seeing pics.

Spend 5 minutes on google to learn what angles and tricks trannies use to conceal the tells.
Look for the tells when a girl sends you pics. Bonus: also weeds out fatties.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Bullet. I laugh when anons ask me if I have a dick, and I get why they do it. It doesn't offend me.

99% it was tranny, you just save a lot of time you would waste on him

Attached: aid699824-v4-900px-Start-a-Cult-Step-1-Version-3.jpg (900x675, 65K)

I saw pics. I didn't want to say this but the thing is she sent me pics of her pussy and at first I was like "great" but a few hours later i remembered I once saw this disgusting axe wound of a post-op tranny pussy and it just got stuck in my head that hers looked a bit like that and that maybe "she" is actually a guy.
She is not very pretty in the face department, that helped.

Anyway I can't talk back to her so whatever.

>try dating someone from Jow Forums
>they turn out to be a tranny
>as soon as they did the reveal a complete 180 in their personality followed

what the fuck

Oh and btw I don't mean to be rude.
I'm ugly too, and don't care that much about aesthetics.
It's just that the idea she might be a guy just got in my head and it's like those pieces were hints that she was. Idk, probably I am a retard.