Why am i tiring out so quickly while working out? i already been exercising for two years, lost 50Kg gained back 20...

Why am i tiring out so quickly while working out? i already been exercising for two years, lost 50Kg gained back 20, trying to lose those 20 and it's proving to be a pain in the ass

Attached: 08383839498.jpg (500x497, 55K)

Rhodiola rosea

Interesting. Not op but I’m having the same issue. I’ll look more into this but sounds promising from my 5 minutes of research just now

that'll help?

Is pic u

nope

Idk if it will help but it's one of the only supplements where I can feel and notice stimulating effects. I've done a lot of research into the herb for school and I find it fascinating.

alright thanks, any idea where i could acquire it?

regained weight is harder to lose

Yo is that u bro lookin cute bro

Wow that guy in the pic looks just like me except my jaw sucks. This would be literally me looksmaxed

I let my pet tarantula Jimmy bite me before I go for a work out. My body fighting the venom increases my metabolism and really gets me going, better than any energy drink or PW.

Post jimmy

She's beautiful

Attached: jimmy.png (846x631, 1.05M)

ew

Nice. I have these two guys. Gonna get them both bitches and start breeding them soon

Attached: AECEC729-2026-4249-9947-C196A47274F0.png (750x1334, 3.38M)

Eww

Cool geckos user, I had a leopard as a kid myself. I prefer tarantulas though, they are basically pet rocks and need no maintenance whatsoever. I feed her a big locust every few months and she's fine, this has been going on for a decade now.

Bump

>trying to lose those 20 and it's proving to be a pain in the ass

Are you in a massive caloric deficit? Maybe partition your food for pre and post workout and incorporate IF.

I find training of any kind to be substantially more difficult when attempting to lose weight.

i lost the 50kg thanks to IF and strictly counting my calories, i'm trying to do the same but it's fucking hard, also healthy eating is extremely torturous, might be more of a mental thing than anything else

Just fucking deload you tards

Attached: 1556808295312.png (612x532, 62K)