What deadlift counts as making it? My 3 rep max is 405lbs

What deadlift counts as making it? My 3 rep max is 405lbs

Attached: d22f197ac754aac507c60385fecb9678.jpg (1000x1500, 182K)

I wish I could fuck Adriana in the ass.

5pl8 conventional double overhand no straps no hook-grip for 5.
Chalk is okay.

I love the video of her sucking natalie mars off while he gets rammed in the ass by a colorful dildo.
She's so horny she begins to dig her fingers into his asshole.
I want to desperately fuck a bitch like her.
Raw unfiltered sexuality.
She can shit on my balls, while I tear into her nipples. Gag on my dick, retch, puke some yellow bile on my cock, stroke it and suck then kiss me hard. I love sloppy kisses after my wet cock gets sucked.
Eat her out. Ass and pussy. Its so hot sticking your tongue INSIDE the asshole. The rectum is so sex.
The inside of a pussy too. Weird taste. Really strong. Only get tiny bit of tip in but good enough to get good taste.
Piss in a cup, ill drink that shit.
Ill drink it straight from the faucet. Piss on my cock while i aim and piss on your clit.
Piss in pussy is TOPS.
Dont knock it till you try it.
Fuck trannies too.
I like full blown shemales. Big fake tits. Hung like horses.
Its so hot to be out and then pulling their fat ass cock out. They get embarassed like "bro chill". Lol no Im getting you fucking hard and you're gonna moan for me all retarded and "fem". Try to hide the tent with their purse.
Get in car and suck them off. I love big shemale cocks.
Suck them like they dont expect it. Mostly expect getting assfucked, jacked off. Bad blowjob.
Nah Im a pro and sucking girlcock.
I dont fuck men-men though.
Doesnt do it for me.
I need that mental illness.
The whole "trap" thing is ok. Before craigslist went down I met with one.
He was 19 and in high school still.
Little dumbass got the fucking of his life.
Texted me for days about wanting to suck first dick. Plays with dildo.
Sucked his baby dick hard. Fucked him hard. Little dick flopping hard. Came all over the bed. Made him lick it up while I fucked him doggystyle, because daddy still needed to cum in his asshole.
But yeah that bitch is hot
Id eat a mile of her shit just to eat it straight out of her ass.
It is HOT to watch a girl's asshole stretch out to drop a shit.

>no haha

Attached: 1560592144987.png (640x759, 317K)

I'm in tears

Post body

I got a girl that lets me fuck her mouth while her chihuaha licks her pussy.
Real nasty whore. Fucks with her door locked but her kids still knock asking for dinner.
Tugs on my balls, twists it to a full rotation before twisting back.
Its like getting testicular torsion but you never let go so your ball always faces right direction in the end
Licks my asshole while I jack off
Pussy pump, get her pussy so big and fat
Its so fuckin funny to see her wear shorts and be with her kids and you can still see how fat her pussy is
Fuckin huge mound
Her kids are little but idgaf their mom is a whore and gets good money for it
They can bitch when they get older and realize it.
Aint no haha bitch Im a degenerate.
I like bitches, i love man bitches
Pussy ass and cock
I fuck all

None of that "oh yeah im a '''''''freak'''''''!" shit guys will say to hoes but all they do is suck a toe or use candle wax.
You are not a freak. Bitch pussy shit.
Let your ass get fucked by a girl wearing a strap while you try to fuck another one missionary.
I dont give a fuck
Its all so pure sexual and raw
Live in the now

Why the hell do I need to post body?
Did I upset you for giving a standard you'll never reach?

Attached: 1483586557039.jpg (400x315, 26K)

anything over 1000lb

Have (normal) sex

Alrighty user

Attached: 1560630799624.jpg (1024x610, 74K)

Based and Aleister Crowley-pilled

Jesus.

Where to find a girl that sucks dick like she does.

Why are you avoiding the question user?

You'd die of like 80 diseases within a week

>I love sloppy kisses after my wet cock gets sucked.
>Eat her out. Ass and pussy. Its so hot sticking your tongue INSIDE the asshole. The rectum is so sex.
Fucking Based

What question?
Post body is a question?

Lol, holy Jesus.

Attached: 1543002674611.png (385x266, 15K)

Imagine going a week without the internet, the likelihood that us normal people would encounter things like this would decrease drastically.

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1558876820881.jpg (652x380, 23K)

It's a demand, I guess.

My question stands

I'd say I'm not avoiding a question then.
As for why I'm avoiding a demand, it's because my body has nothing to do with the claim.
If someone asked what car they need to drive to "make it" and I responded with BMW M5 do I need to post my M5 first?

Being able to pull 405 alone means you've made it further than 99% of most guys in terms of strength. You can pick up a 5th of a ton with your hands, user. Three times. Think about how many dudes you know in RL who are probably that strong, think about how many people in your gym you've seen deadlift that kind of weight, or even 3 plates, or even deadlift at all.

You've made it. Now your goal is to beat the version of you that can only do it 3 times.

Regardless of whether this is a copypasta or something you legitimately took the time to type, sort yourself out. It's not funny. Go outside.

Why are so many cringy edgememers against straps but endorse chalk?

Based and redpilled post my friend

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (640x640, 38K)

It would prove that you have already made it. It's proof as opposed to speculation.

Now you're just taking the piss.
Did OP specify that he needs posts from people who have made it?
Has "making it" been defined itt?
No, so everything is speculative.

You defined "making it" by setting parameters did you not? Are you saying you can't deadlift 5pl8x5 double overhand?

Get that pic the fuck outta here fucking wow. Adriana is such a nasty little slut must not fapppp

My car analogy flew over your head didn't it?

Cars don't fly retard

The analogy did lol.
Way to miss the point twice at once.

These posts are incredible. You are incredible. Thank you for being mentally ill

Attached: IMG_2929.jpg (480x480, 32K)

straps take grip out of the equation more than chalk does

Attached: 1343774894273.jpg (550x550, 58K)

Find a girl from a broken home, drug issues or mental health issues

You are going to post your body user, right?

No he doesn't have an M5 so stop asking. He is sensitive about it

In either case, if you intentionally stall your deadlift progress for edgy puritan reasons because of your grip you're retarded. If using chalk helps, your grip is too weak, too. And if your grip sucks, use straps and continue training the rest of your body to the fullest and do dedicated grip work, which everyone should do anyway. The "unassisted" deadlift might improve your grip a bit, but it's not a grip exercise in itself and should not be viewed as such.

Based

Attached: 1528541820431.jpg (859x1024, 106K)