How many of you are mentally ill

How many of you are mentally ill
or are you just incel and outcast.
>lets chat

Attached: 1540625791768.png (400x457, 180K)

adhd, aspie, apd, manlet, khhv
need to say more?

yes i've been diagnosed with autism and im pretty sure i would get diagnosed with other thigns too if i was extensively tested

I'm possibly a paranoid schizo. Even worse, I'm an avatarfag.

I just got mild autism. women have hit on me before but it always left me dumb struck.

>manlet, khhv
they arent in DSM
I see you got busted for avatarfagging

Attached: megu laugh.png (1022x1077, 761K)

I get busted all the time. It's no big deal.

Attached: Light.png (600x600, 220K)

When I first got here, I was just a bit of an outcast. Loner by choice type, I don't enjoy normie lifestyle and I don't feel much connection to normal people. Though, over the years, depression has probably taken me over. Haven't gotten myself diagnosed.
Not an incel, only a virgin.

Attached: 346369.jpg (225x350, 37K)

almoust 21 years old kissless virgin reporting in

Schizophrenia/Schizoaffective, possibly have Dissociative identity disorder as well. I shouldn't be on here right now, he told me to wait awhile before being back here

Same as me more or less. Never had a taste for normie lifestyle, getting wasted in parties got old real fast. Just stopped keeping up appearances and slowly became a shut in. Don't consider myself to be a incel as well, had all the chances, just didn't act on them for one reason or another.

Depression, anxiety, BPD, AvPD, PTSD. Will be dead before 30.

>Not an incel, only a virgin.
as are all "incel"
you will find a girl one sday man.

not mental illness
sounds like bait with the last line
yep sucks bro...

Some people tell me i have mild autism. Probably because of the weird shit i say with a poker face.

I'm the opposite
visited this site at a young age and saw a bunch of pathetic animewatching 24yo virgins so decided i wasnt gonna be that and became a normie

If your schizo you're a worthless peice of trash your brain is literally so fucked like you cant even comprehend it you might as well kill yourself fucking retards

>as are all "incel"
I kinda think so too actually. Most incels could get sex if they wanted to. There's overweight whales, older women, prostitutes etc. But understandably, the "incels" wouldn't want that.
I really, don't understand why people use that term. If you're lonely just say you're lonely. If you want sex, just say you want sex. But don't claim that sex is impossible for you to get, because it most likely isn't.
I'm personally not interested in sex outside of an actual relationship and relationship is pretty hard to find for me, so I'll just stay virgin, out of my own free will.

Attached: 334194.jpg (360x360, 25K)

I didn't chose to be like this. Not to mention that people around always try to manipulate me, as if I wasn't suffering enough. Why don't you pick on someone who can actually fight back instead of railing on already vulnerable people online? Pathetic.

Attached: Anxiety.png (600x600, 188K)

you're mad at schizos because unlike you they understand the truth. they understand things that you cannot. you should open your mind, then you might learn to be happier with your life.

>How many of you are mentally ill
Yup, I've got OCD. Because of it I have a crippling fear of women which leaves me almost paralyzed unless they are very extroverted. In that case, it just makes me be extremely awkward and uncomfortable. Even simple interactions like with female cashiers are awkward.

>Most incels could get sex if they wanted to
Not if you're like me. I'd have to get past my fear first.

nigga I always see you post with this stupid persecution complex. you're a paranoid narcissist. nobody even knows who you are or cares about you enough to 'manipulate' you

lmao doest matter if you're an actual mutated psychopath, you can get laid! take it from me, an attractive guy who has never experienced anything more difficult than a breakup in his life. you're all just stupid and not trying hard enough.

You don't have to be important to be targeted. Any social interaction is an attempt by people to control each other. I'm just very vulnerable to that sort of manipulation, and the "happy" people can sense this, so they attack me, even if there's not much to gain apart from the sense of control itself.

Schizo reporting in, but my meds have been helping out a lot.
I think i've also begun to slowly develop anxiety

people mess with people because its funny. it might even mean they like you. you just read way to much into it because you're a fuckin schizo. you don't need to take it so seriously. it must be driving you crazy.

>Any social interaction is an attempt by people to control each other
Not necessarily. There are social interactions in which both people only look out for their own interests and don't impose on each other. For example, if you are talking to another dude you don't know that well while you are both waiting for something.

Unfortunately it's not bait, I wish it was

It just seems like that to you because you're able to resist it and even impose your own will upon others. I was born without that ability, so I have a huge target painted on my back.

I'm not an incel, but I have depression.

Attached: 1459216802669.jpg (633x758, 67K)

That's schizoids.

thats another example of your narcissism. every time you write a post just read it and see how much you talk about yourself. the idea that you can't impose your will on others is retarded. you avatarfagging all over the place IS imposing your will on all of us poor saps

So you're saying that, if you don't have the ability to resist the will of others, there are no situations where others will not try to impose their will on you?

You're trying too hard, brainlet

>out of my own free will
Whatever you want to tell yourself, incel.

ADHD and depresso, combo breaker

I haven't gone to the Psychiatrist to see if I have a mental illness or not, my family aren't the type of people who believes in mental illnesses

I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with me because I always feel like out of place, even when I am with my family

Hopefully I can visit a Psychiatrist after I graduate

Attached: wojak irl.jpg (924x571, 82K)

>Whatever you want to tell yourself, incel.
I could call a prostitute if I wanted to. How am I an incel?

Attached: 1449709665970.gif (500x419, 239K)

Well like I said they try all the time. It's the basis for human interaction.
I'm not a narcissist. I'm not better than anyone. In fact, I do realize that I'm genetically inferior, as I'm incapable of functioning in society.

>mentally ill
Nope.
>incel
No, I am volcel.
>outcast
I am a loner by choice. Normalfags are degenerates.

Attached: mpv-shot0011-3.png (400x400, 233K)

Diagnosed anxiety, depression and alcoholism
It was over before it began.

Attached: 1551077303278.png (195x195, 58K)

My psychologist said I have General Anxiety Disorder, Schizoid Personality Disorder, and dissociation disorder. I am an outcast by my own volition, and reject anyone who attempts to befriend me or girls who ask me out.

Attached: getalife.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Aaaand that's why you don't have any friends and will die filled with regret and remorse. It's not too late.