Get noticable fit

>get noticable fit
>guys who also lift stare you down or try to mog you by flexing
>I'm a 6'3 facelet
Seriously I lifted for the opposite gender not for this cringy shit

Attached: 5aaa1cc3342e1-funny-weird-wtf-stock-photos-14-5a3bb1755c669__700.jpg (700x976, 111K)

you lack the BBC god genes

Attached: 1558196649883.jpg (897x1024, 130K)

Explain

>lifted for the opposite gender
you are retarded

You're probably mean mugging people by accident. Or they're insecure who cares just ignore them

I actually had a coworker try flexing on me the other day. I’m 5’8” 165 and look pretty small but I started getting fit. Finally getting some muscle. This 6’3” dude who looks like he’s on a forever bulk pushed up with traps and made his frame all big when I walked by and didn’t move out of the way.

I just kinda laughed that this monster has to try to flex on me. It’s like I don’t even know your name because I care that little about you.

kys manlet

hahaha ok little guy

Attached: elevator staredown.png (1234x533, 36K)

yeah you care so LITTLE you can't stop thinking about it days later

he cares so little he took the time to post this on Jow Forums several days after it happened.....ok

>Seriously I lifted for the opposite gender

Attached: this_guy.png (529x374, 264K)

Well I mean the thread is kinda relevant.

>lifted for the opposite gender
that's why you get mogged user

Father, mother and I at doctors
>she (doctor) asks me if I take pills of sorts or sleep with women
>nervous, I tell her no, but slip paper saying I sss the hooker once a week
>sadly I give it to my dad to pass it to the doctor
>betrayal, he reads aloud my crimes
They look at me with a mix of scheme and anger, just know that when we return home I’m getting g the rack.
Yep. Spend 3 days in the rack as mother throws eggs and fruit at me.
>brother laughs and pours milk on my, spanks me.
Finally let out, mother gives me money and says, sleep with the other kindred spirits instead of fleshbsgs this time.
Fuck these feels him me hard.

Short bros don’t deserve that shit. Im 6’0” and would never flex on a short bro for something he cant help.

lmao, it's hilarious when guys do this. I know for certain that they struggle to bench 2pl8s and don't even squat or deadlift.

I would have loved to see something like that when I worked in an office, I don't think I would be able to work the rest of the day because I'd be dying from laughter.

>Seriously I lifted for the opposite gender
So do they, and they want to make it known that it's a competition. Facing off with men is just another hurdle, another challenge to overcome.

oy vey

I'm 6'4" and experience the same but only from manlets. I wish I was making this up, or just playing up a meme but it's the truth.

I don't even give a fuck how tall someone else is, means nothing to me. I played football growing up, through h.s. and college.

So when I see someone jacked at say 5'7" or 5'9" I don't see them as lesser. I just see them as a running back type build not a "manlet".

The short people who act like fucking napoleon are always gym only bros trying to compensate instead of living life with what they got.

>be me
>walking around downtown during lunch
>pass by a Jimmy John's
>9/10 walks out as I pass by and smiles at me
>her 5'7" manlet boyfriend walks out behind her
>he sees me lock eyes with his gf
>glares at me but stares at the ground as I pass him
>mfg I probably ruined their relationship right then and there

Attached: giphy.gif (250x250, 547K)

Attached: 1552162219764.gif (600x331, 2.28M)

My good friend is 5'7 but i honestly don't see him as a smaller guy in my head because he doesn't act like a bitch. My manager is around that same height and he's pretty chad and competes in bjj, how you handle yourself matter way more than height. Unless you're like below 5'5 then it's tough but still there are some turbomanlets that make it