This will never happen to you

>this will never happen to you
ffs anons

Attached: 1551363611529.jpg (1000x1000, 456K)

phew, dodged a bullet

>being gay
baka

Attached: 435830269_157570.jpg (865x1030, 125K)

Reminder that even if you managed to convince your gf to peg you she would stop seeing you as a man and dry up like a desert upon seeing such a pathetic display, enjoy getting cheated on and broken up with you fucking degenerates.

Even if I had a gf in the first place I wouldn't ask her to be dominant because she would be so from the get go

Otherwise she wouldn't be my gf. I don't like submissive girls.

but this is exactly why it will never happen

This
Your gf has to want to do the pegging. Anything otherwise is like using a horse to traverse the ocean

Why would I look down on a guy for wanting to get pegged? I would very happily do it. And more.

>And more.
Go on user

Attached: 74906.original-6934.jpg (300x300, 37K)

Milos#0846

Attached: 9753ceabd100b789d635f1d6342442c3a3190f4b.jpg (1250x2100, 1.01M)

Giving pleasure to a guy in a different way is fun.
I don't really like doing it in a dominating kind of way. I see it as no different than giving a guy a blowjob or something.

You ever play Tales of Androgyny OP? You might like it.

how do I convince my female friend to do this to me but without any relationship commitments?

No but tysm for the recommendation

Prostate milking, rimming... the possibilities are endless. I love butt stuff.

Anything else like denial/teasing/chastity?

All 3, but in a loving, benevolent manner only.

>loving, benevolent manner only.
That's the best.
add me on discord

Shit testing out in full force
>it's okay user I won't think anything less of you teehee
underhanded cunts

Is that supposed to be a futa Camilla fucking Hinoka?

I don't like having things in my butt, I've tried anal masturbation many times. It just never feels good, sometimes is uncomfortable, is always messy, and I always end up finishing by stroking my dick anyway.

And yet, I still have this desire to be filled. I keep fantasizing about getting ass fucked. I like to think that if I really got fucked by a real person, the situation itself would make up for the discomfort and make it enjoyable.

I know this isn't the case for everyone but this would definitely would be for me if my bf asked to be pegged

>ywn have a pegging gf
that's not fair, lads