50 year old user here

50 year old user here.
was a pretty heavy gym rat from my late 20s to mid 30s. I got to be a good size but was not willing to do any supplements so I had a decent natty build going.
Got married , had kids, stopped lifting.
Pretty bad divorce rape has left me living in a van but that has led me be getting a new gym membership for showers.
Any advice for a guy who has been out of it for so long?
Will my dad bod respond like it once did?
VA says my testosterone is only 370 :(

Attached: 490718558fb48820ee608ae0e67f2cc1.jpg (248x203, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/972-men-testosterone-die.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start slow. Don't compare your gains now to those of the past. You're headed in the right direction but it will be a slow process. Stick with it.

Thanks for the encouragement user. I still have some decent mass left but its under a layer of fat.
Guess I will start with toning and cutting before I try to chase real gains again.
Diet is going to be a bitch to figure out

>Pretty bad divorce rape has left me living in a va
Why do men even get married lmao. You'd have to be retarded.

25 year old living in a van checkin in. Look up bill starr and read his book. And like the other guy said, start slow. Gl oldbrah

>either my parents are retarded or I'm a bastard child

In the cucked west, yeah. If you live in a redpilled muslim country, youre wife is literally your property lol

>*sip*
>that 50 year old man browsing an argentinian gurka killing forum

this is why your wife divorced you, dont even bother with lifting you will fuck yourself up and sature the health care system

Attached: 1560706928883.jpg (164x307, 9K)

>bastard child
you're living in the wrong century grandpa, the term bastard is meaningless now.

>low hanging fruit
kys faggot

Onions is a real meme here but it can be really cheap source of profile . Look for soya mince or soya chunks(like mini meatballs) both should be about 50-55% protien. Both can be cooked in a few mins with boiling water from a kettle but obviously best in a pan for a few minutes.
They tend to be dirt cheap in Asian stores and then you can get noodles diet cheap to and "hot pot base" and you have something nicer and cheaper than instant noodles with protein.
Sorry if that's no help for you, it's just something I've found to get macros in as cheap as possible hope things start to look up for you.

Kek somehow auto correct changes the first soya to onions.as a side note I do add finely chopped raw onion and garlic to noodles for the health benefits

OP here, this response was not me.
I believe user was 100% correct to mock me for getting married . It was pants a on head retarded thing to do and I will regret it the rest of my life

Attached: 7d46e64087df14c81c78f4853232459a.jpg (640x428, 80K)

aw man now I feel bad, sorry OP. Don't feel too defeated. I'm just a 29 year old khv trying to cope with life.

>I'm just a 29 year old khv
I would trade places with you in a second. Dont have kids, they are a joy but put the mother in a place of insane power over you and you never stop worrying about them.
Dont feel bad user, but dont become me either.

>Look up bill starr and read his book.
will google now, thanks user

Attached: 64ford87578-1.jpg (540x415, 53K)

Thanks man I think it's hookers for life for me. Also my dad is a decade your senior and lifts more than I do so you'll be alright

Kys you subhuman shitstain.
This is why you get beat up and your family hates your rotten guts

>ywn live in your shagged carpeted, Cragar'd dodge tradesman
>going from town to town, bar hopping, lifting, doing odd jobs

Attached: 1559508229302.png (1802x1042, 3.13M)

>he knows what cragars are
Thanks for making my life not seem so shitty for minute user! That looks exactly how things might go. Might not have enough cash for a lot of bar hopping and I dont really drink much , but I do plan of doing a lot of handy man work since I have a trailer full of construction tools I can tow behind the van.

forgot van pic

Attached: vanlifes.jpg (720x391, 123K)

>Look for soya mince or soya chunks
Its that a good idea even though I have fairly low testosterone right now?
My doctor thinks it might bounce back once I have less depression and have acclimated to my new lifestyle.

GenX here. My advice is to hop on TRT immediately. Will help with your cut, mood, and self-esteem. It's not that expensive

Based and Redpilled

I asked my doc about that, he said:
1 The VA is not going to pay for it since I am only at 370
2. He actually tried to sell me on the benefits of Low T saying one side effect would be increased lifespan.
Has anyone else ever heard the increased lifespan thing? Was he just making it up?

Attached: jesus.jpg (736x552, 110K)

Is your van like any of the custom jobs you're posting? At 50, you would have been in maybe jr high when that fad burnt out. Still, sweet vehicles.

First Google results says your doctor is dumb or misleading you. livescience.com/972-men-testosterone-die.html

is it true all your gains become droopy fat sacks when you become old?

No, I wish , my van is a late model cargo work van. Plain white. Wife tried to sell it for one tenth what it is worth just to break me. Lucky for me a buddy found out about it put a stop to it.

Attached: llcool bean.jpg (750x563, 139K)

Thankfully no! I mean dont get me wrong, i do have a dad bod going and I need to lose 15 to 20 pounds but when I suck it all in I can still give a decent flex.
I honestly believe that the best thing a young man can do to be healthy for the long haul is to build muscle mass

Attached: van.jpg (852x480, 43K)

How can I stop worrting my parents?
I'm a 30 year old fuckup, frequent neet and psychologicallu unbalanced.
What should I do to make my parents care less?

Ah fuck user.... honestly, there is nothing can be done. Your parents will worry about you until the day you die. Doesnt matter if you become a doctor and pillar of the community or a bum on the street. They will cry unmerciful if you die before them.
Make sure that does not happen user, at all costs you need to make sure you out live your parents.
When you do try to make something of yourself, make sure its for you and not them. It will have a better chance of working.

Attached: 1970s-custom-van-airbrush-paint-job-beauty-queen.jpg (725x542, 214K)

thank you, that's reassuring

Any time user , if it helps , life is always up and down.
I was a total fuck up at 28
Total badass at 35
Proud head of a family in my 40s.
Living in a van at 50
I am gonna make a comeback though and so will you.

>My doctor thinks it might bounce back once I have less depression
Yeah, being beaten down and depressed is one of the biggest test killers. He's probably right.

Well, OP did say he's a VA doc.

Motherfucker, you are alright.

In your situation i would

- get a membership to a shitty globo gym, get a dog, too.
- get jacked by whatever means necessary
- pimp that van the fuck out
- travel the roads all around the nation, doing odd jobs for cash and plowing trailer park thots in your shagwagon
- keep going until death.

It might feel like shit now, but there are plenty of married losers wishing they were in your shoes.

Thank you.

your T is higher than mine and i'm 20 hahahahaha fucking shoot me in the head

good luck man, I hope it works out for you

Already working on a lot of that stuff.
I have a lot of blue collar skills so I should do ok workwise.
Thanks user
What did you doctor say to do?

high test has a correlations to higher rates of cardiac issues

also, dont worry about your T level too much, working out and not stressing will bring it up.

>high test has a correlations to higher rates of cardiac issues
The doc also said that it is associated with lower IGF1 levels and that can mean extended lifespan.
He also is into severe calorie restriction though so who knows .He is an old hippie dude, skinny as a rail and talks like he is high on coke.

>he doc also said that it is associated with lower IGF1 levels and that can mean extended lifespan

IGF 1 is literally gainesville the hormone.
His medical philosophy is probably that of a monk.

Do you want to live long and weak or short and strong is the question you need to ask yoursel.

based van boomer. if you've made it once, you'll make it again.

>Total fuck up at 28
I'm certainly feeling it right now
>badass at 35
Thats looking like the best goal for me
>Proud head of family in 40s
Yeah, you adding to many other stories I've heard are starting to make me shy away from this. I'm really worried I've left it too late

Why did your wife leave you user? Sorry about your situation but can you give any precautionary tips and steps so I can keep my house,property and money plus kids? I dont want to leave her a pot to piss in.

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1253, 85K)

>boomer
>toning

4/10

Attached: 1559600724675.jpg (692x960, 207K)

I read further down, and apologise... This bait is well crafted and deserves more recognition than a 4/10.

You're here too.
>Post body

Bastard child confirmed

post ur van man

>Why did your wife leave you user?
When we got married and had kids, I was making a lot of money in real estate . I had a contractors license and would buy houses and flip them and sometimes build them from scratch. When the downturn started I saw the writing on the wall and got out of it just in time to not lose all my cash.
I knew it would be years before the markets where I live recovered enough to go back to it but I had a ton of money saved and was able to get a decent job.
My wife just hated the fact i was working for an hourly wage. It eroded her confidence and respect in me.
Now that the market is stronger , I was getting ready to start making some moves again . She decided to take the money instead and put me out on the street.
Women cant stand to lose social status. That was my big mistake.

Attached: ed6e2b1608ccf895fafc7a942253f81b.jpg (736x509, 90K)

W O W

Never getting married in my life

and bro, don't at all be down on yourself right now, you're living as a human being is intended right now, enjoy this, get deep in this.

As for lifting, It'll come back to you man, just make sure you go EVERY day. If you only just show up for a quarter mile run and a shower, fine

come 3 months down the line when you've made effort everyday and change your identity to someone who is into this and can do it everyday, start taking your lifts serious, work out to failure, and get shredded

50 is not bad at all. you're going to make sick gains

42 here. Former college athlete and military. I am in the best shape of my life. The secret? Diet. I drank like a fish and ate like a pig until about four years ago. I hand with guys 40 and up at the gym, all in better shape than the younger kids. It's patience and discipline.

38, former DI athlete. Not in the best shape, but still get mires. Also agree with the cutting back on drinking and diet are critical as you age.

OP: keep your head up. Find some grad student thots working on their Masters in English or MFA

Attached: prague.jpg (630x472, 86K)

>The secret? Diet
I think this is a big deal. Pretty hard to figure out the best foods though, so much differing info.
For now i am going lots of fresh veg, low carb, higher in fat.
We will see how that works

Your biggest concern is avoiding injury. If you take care of that your gains will come back. Scooby and Jeff will show you the path.

How did she get enough of the assets to put you in a van?

She had hired a lawyer behind my back. He was AMAZING! I am still in awe of how well they fucked me.
She made sure we were in public and had had a few drinks when she lowered the boom.
I had a bit of a public freakout which she was able to spin into me being an abusive husband. I dont think she came up with that on her own.
She did everything perfectly ,i fucked up at every turn because i was devastated
Did not even hire a lawyer.
It all happened so fast , then it was over.

I should add that i had no idea my marriage was in that much trouble until she dropped the hammer.
I thought she would warm back up once i started making real money again.
I just didnt see it coming

that fucking sucks man, but yeah
america, not even once

New studies have shown that there is no correlation between TRT and cardiac issues. It can even be protective in men with pre-existing heart disease. You just need to keep your red blood cells and estrogen in check.

This was going to be my life once. When my ex gf kicked me out after a 5 year relationship I was going to take the Astro as far south as I could doing odd jobs trying to live like a modern day mmorpg. I just didn’t have enough startup cash, a couple grand and I would have done it. I just wanted enough to be able to eat and buy some gas until I found a small town I could do some work. Now I do handyman work independently and upped my skill set a lot since then. If the shit ever hits the fan and I end up like OP going back to that plan possibly.

There are warehouse jobs literally everywhere. They pay $15-20/hr. for nothing but the high turnover. They'll hire you immediately, then you can get a cheapo apartment and figure out some next steps as no one wants to work that forever. Something blue collar but well paying like specialized construction.

bump

america is a joke lol
what a 3rd world shit hole

Is it really that much better where you live? Most americans have no idea that marriage has become so dangerous for men. You should look and see what is going on in your backyard. Feminism is everywhere on the planet now pretty much.

Attached: 1449438579026.png (1231x623, 345K)

kys buddy

Attached: 1512306386290.jpg (524x646, 50K)

Dark times indeed cunt