When was the last time a moid hurt you?

for me just the other month
was in a relationship for some month with what I thought was a really amazing guy.. so much so I lowered my guard around him

he was cute charming loving and caring, nice good paying job, comfy apt, obviously good physique (6'2 toned wide shoulders nice jaw), smart and non-nerdy

i thought he was the "one", started to fantasize more and more about a future together..

everything started going wrong in the last month, he changed, he was obviously on edge about something

started bringing up couple issues, slowly revealing what was bothering him.. first indirectly then more and more insistently

he wanted us to go exclusive, out of the blue, which i found very childish and condescending of him

little backstory: when i met him i was already in a fwb pre-existing relationship with another man, best s*x ever for me, so you might understand why his manchild tantrums about "faithfulness" and "exclusivity" annoyed me

but anyways after he kept pestering me about it after a couple weeks i decided i could give up on the great sex just so we'd go back to normal and, potentially, even better

1/2

Attached: 1491540749966.png (909x899, 820K)

finally have a talk with fwb, sat down, we both were very sad about it, text my bf it's done, etc

only thing is he's NOT back to normal, still very passive aggressive and distant, something's off very clearly

i ask him about it he deflects, keep asking because i'm not only upset about having had to quit my fwb relationship just for his sake but also because of his coldness

until he finally bursts out his feelings have changed: says the time it took for me to end it made him think more and more it wasn't okay for me to have a fwb to begin with, and all sorts of nasty thigns

i am at a loss for words since we NEVER discussed exclusivity before and when he met me i was already in that situation without him ever complaining

my heart is broken, needless to say i quit the relationship and am alone again, he straight up used me for his own gains, i feel violated and tossed aside like an old rag and ngl probably will never trust a moid again

WHY the hell are moids so irrational and emotion-driven? they act like children, always wanting the upper hand and throw tantrums and NO amount of compromising is ever good enough

thank you and feel free to share your experiences on the matter : (

Pls no bait baka senpai

This larping tranny again.

>moid
You retards really have to work on making your memes make sense.

if this isn't bait, you fucked up big time
however he's also an idiot for getting into a relationship with someone who doesn't want to be exclusive when he already knows he's not okay with that

My bf said "you're like a 6 or a 7" in an attempt to cheer me up a few months ago when I was having a bad day and felt bad about my looks
>mfw
I still bring it up sometimes as a "you're lucky I let the dumb shit you say go" card

Attached: 1529409940655.jpg (601x601, 62K)

HIV was a blessing that science has tore down

At what point did you tell him about your fwb?

Attached: 1529801688914.jpg (900x903, 413K)

i'm not a tranny
moid is a male femoid a.k.a a "man"
how did i fuck up exactly?
how can u even stand being with him? now you know what he ACTUALLY thinks about you
it's just gonna be at the back of your mind forever

6 or 7 is pretty low.

FFS you faggots are getting really obscure with these roleplay shite.

Figured as much but who else would? Why would say that instead of manoid or maleoid? "moid" has no structure to it and means nothing. Retarded.

When i'm in love with someone they become a 10 to me personally.
Drop your bf.

she's probably a 4 though, but since you can't spray people in the face with reality the guy has to grin and bow his head when called an asshole for the compliment

the fuck do u need a fuckbuddy for if you're in a relationship.. i know thread is bait but i don't think that's normal

Realistically I'm not pretty but he's my bf, you know, what the fuck is that shit? It's not like I'm telling him how average his dick or giving him a rating. Shit I never asked for a rating to begin with, like sorry I wanted my bf to compliment me and make me feel wanted, guess it was my fault for expecting tact from dating an actual autist (not even being mean, he rocks back and forth and totally has some form of it). Over 5 years of this shit I'm used to it, I'm fucking ugly anyways, pic related could be my twin sis, a fat tactless autist bf is the best I can fucking get desu especially with my dogshit personality

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (500x375, 237K)

a month or so after we started going out, several months b4 the breakup
>fem-oid
>mal-oid
>m-oid
short simple and very moid-sounding
because sex wasn't as good with him (size matters but also you need to know how to use it, mental arousal also plays a huge part)
u'll understand one day

Attached: DG6a_ngUwAA3upu.jpg (500x469, 33K)

You sound like you have a nice personality though.

holy shit you fucking brainlets are actually believing op's story is true?

what you don't think an autistic 6'3'' Adonis is going to be emotionally erratic because of a fugly femoid?
huh... well, I guess there'll always be doubting thomases

yeah most likely it is. happens all the time

>autistic 6'3'' Adonis
he isn't autistic and just 6'2 and a 7/10 tops
also it's femCEL not femOID tyvm

ITS NOT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS THIS IS OBVIOUSLY RETARDED BAIT OF A SLUT LARPING FAGGOT WTF

Thank you, you'd probably disagree once you got to know me but that is nice of you to say

>you'd probably disagree once you got to know me
let me be the judge of that ;^)

>desperate for pussy
>flirt with stranger fembot on r9k
>hope to get to know her
>manage to become her friend
>she finally sends a pic of her
>she's ugly just like she described
>you're in total shock and ghost her immediately
please go out and talk to people you loser

>>>/crystalcafe/
I'll keep posting it until you leave, failed stacy.

>please go out and talk to people you loser
we're on r9k norminfag

Attached: -Jy-Oq3s.jpg large.jpg (500x328, 49K)