Do you have muscle knots?

Do you have muscle knots?

How do you relieve yours?

>tried tennis ball method
>hurts but I know it’ll help
>feels better
>fall asleep for two hours immediately
>can’t get the ones near traps and scapula

Attached: A8B32674-6715-4257-B18D-F8908EA75D07.jpg (540x405, 51K)

I use the tennis ball method and I'll occasionally for ART massage if my shoulder really starts acting up.

How did you find your ART massage joint

Google and calling around. There's a decent amount of massage parlors and chiropractors near me, so it wasn't too hard to find one. Last time I went about three months ago I spent $70 including tip for a 35 minute session

That’s really expensive. How often do you go?

Anyone do deep tissue massages before? They good? I'm in the DC area.

Maybe like 3-4 times a year desu. It was $50 and then gave the woman $20 in tip. Prob would've been fine with just $10, but I didn't feel like breaking a twenty

Yeah, I hate those
Unfortunately in 3D space you have to disattach, unknot and reattach
When I'm in 4D its easier

never in my life got a muscle knot and ive been lifting my ass of for years

how are those even possible lmao

Based and topologypilled

Work on your posture

you most definitely don't know what it is and don't really know how to identify one. Everyone gets it whether you exercise or not. Its just part of human anatomy

I get my qt gf to rub the knots for 15-20 mins.

Then i get her to suck the cum out of my balls through my cock

Attached: 1456696754892.jpg (1050x700, 167K)

then how i know i got one ? im very paint resilient by the way, what i get is doms but muscle doms no idea how to identify one

getting my first massage ever in an hour boys
give advice

>tfw it's a male masseuse

I have a chronic one of these and I didn't even know what it was called until this thread.

It's right where the image shows, but on the left side. Always the same spot, and it kills me when I'm doing pushups and certain barbell lifts.

Any suggestions? I'm going to start researching the shit out of shoulder knots and hope someone replies here as well.

you may as well ask how do you know if one of you kidneys is slowly failing

>pussy tennis ball

Lacrosse ball is for real men.

lmao i never in my life had a muscle knot looks like you are a genelet

Certain spots you can massage it out on your own, but spots like that image need another person to do it for you

>I just had one in my left trapezius, slightly center of the shoulder blade.
>of course used manual self-massage and tennis ball
>also took Robaxin right away, first night after I felt it.
>rubbed some Voltaren gel on it several times for targeted NSAID delivery
>kept on the Robaxin the next day, and Volataren too, but at night I took a Naproxen with my robax and woke up with next to no pain, less than 48 hours later (it started Friday afternoon during pull-ups, Sunday morning almost gone)

Usually a tight feeling, feeling stiff, and rubbing it you feel relief you didn't realize. sometimes its not a pain but an annoyance. You can sometimes feel the bumps of knots in your back yourself by tough or rubbing. Try getting a massage from a friend or get one from a professional and see if you feel a difference or not after a day.

I have this lump (well, a large lump and a small lump that are close enough to feel like one without digging into it with my nail) in the side of my neck that I thought was a lymph node, and it's been there for like 3 months now. I've been to the doctor and she thinks it's just a lymph node reacting to my flaky ass scalp rather than anything like cancer, but it was suggested it could be a muscle knot.

I don't get headaches or anything, so what are the other signs I would see if it was a knot?

They're not visible mind you, and everybody else has trouble feeling them but me who knows exactly where they are on my neck.