Is there anything worse than being a mentally ill female?

>if you do anything even slightly out of the ordinary, you'll be forever labeled as "that psycho bitch"
>anything you do will be blamed on "le female hormones" or "that time of the month" rather than legitimate issues
> you're still expected to settle down and get pregnant even though passing down your genes would be just cruel
>people try to manipulate and control you whenever you interact with them

Attached: Everyday.png (600x600, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17521588
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you ever tried to discover how much of your mental illness is genetic and how much of it is conditioned by your environment? Maybe there's nothing wrong with your genes and a lot wrong with the world you live in and the way you were raised.

Also, everyone takes shit from random people for dumb reasons, and women in bad moods are always the subject of "that time of the month" jokes, even the ones that aren't mentally ill. Everyone, including the mentally ill, are subject to people trying to exploit them. You only deal with what you put up with.

It seems like you just want special treatment because you're messed up and unhappy about it.

Being a mentally ill male.

Attached: 1537696016114.png (444x510, 293K)

Women become consumed with stress from issues that a man finds comically trivial. This is their downfall.

It's genetic since a lot of women in my family have some issues, non as severe as mine though. Although it didn't help that my mom did absolutely nothing yo help me deal with it growing up. She's a selfish bitch or having me in the first place.
>It seems like you just want special treatment because you're messed up and unhappy about it
No I don't. I just want to be left alone, but people/entities around me always intrude my mind.
At least you can still isolate yourself and no one will question you being independent.
This is literally the attitude I'm talking about.

Find professional help and be my lover

>go see psych
>they all think I'm "not that bad" because "LOL YOU'RE TALKING TO ME NOW RIGHT? YOU GOT THROUGH COLLEGE IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD RIGHT?"
what do I have to do
do I have to run in the office hooting and smearing my own shit on the walls to be taken seriously

Stop targeting him, he never bothered you. Leave him alone.

it's not going to change until parents stop pampering their daughters and neglecting their sons.

>At least you can still isolate yourself and no one will question you being independent.
Cause the pressure to be independent doesn't fall on men, its not like the man is expected to provide for the family unit...

Attached: 1550597184392.jpg (400x400, 36K)

You're both fine as long as you're just a bunch of boxes of text on the internet.
Maybe there's some truth in what you're saying. I was rather neglected, but nothing was expected of me. It's a chill life, but one that does no good in the long term.
I wouldn't even bother with the "professionals"
But you can still be independent and on your own without people questioning that. While I'm supposed to settle down and become a baby-making machine or else I'm crazy.

You don't have a real mental illness.
Being a schizo is worse than being a mentally ill female.

be my insane gf. I will try my best to understand you as you are.

>so insecure that you have to gatekeep mental illness

ill let you in on a little secret, a lot of guys really like psycho bitches. they're kind of like the girl equivalent to a bad boy.

>But you can still be independent and on your own without people questioning that. While I'm supposed to settle down and become a baby-making machine or else I'm crazy.
Totally don't get asked by my parents and friends when i'm going to make a family EVERY TIME THE FUCKING SEE ME FFS.
Or seen as unstable/not-safe for not having a wife.
Definitely not happening.

Attached: 1450048503588.png (1600x900, 875K)

It's suffering. I can't help it when I end up acting out when my bf does something shitty. I end up cheating every time but if people would just treat me better it wouldn't happen. Instead they just call us crazy and BPD. Just be good to us!

Attached: 1551249031747.jpg (335x252, 29K)

mate, read what you wrote very slowly

Well I tend to agree, I don't think that mental illness exists. At least not how they present it. The things I hear, feel and believe are a part of my character as anything else, it's just that people see me as a target because of it. If I could isolate myself from other entities, I would be fine.
Well I'm sorry that it's happening to you, but at least as a man you can tell the world to fuck off to an extent, I can't do the same. People just see me as an exploitable doll.
I know that you're trolling. Nice try, but you're clearly not even female. Just an idiot who believes that women actually think like that.

>People just see me as an exploitable doll.
People just see me as an exploitable wallet that should support a family and blame me for society going to shit for not wanting to marry some gold diggers.

Attached: 1549981391304.png (882x758, 16K)

sorry to hear that user. both of those are legitimate grievances

thats called being a person, but I woun't hold against you for not knowing. You're mentally ill, after all.

At least you get what I'm talking about. I'm only mentally ill in the sense that I can't resist the influence of other entities intruding my mind.

To be fair most of these affect women in general, especially number 2.
For number 3, just adopt if it bothers you that much. Or outright refuse to have kids, if they want you to tell em to have kids themselves.
For number 4: Get real, the world doesn't revolve around you. Most people have better things to do than to try and manipulate you. And if a person is manipulative they aren't picky weather or not a person is in good mental health or not.

>Is there anything worse than being a mentally ill female?
Yes. Being a male who isn't chad. Being mentally ill is just a bonus on the "fuck you" cake for males.

Attached: Angry Patrick.jpg (500x377, 66K)

>Being a male who isn't chad
>worse than literally being a schizo
Why do incels have such a persecution complex?

I feel this. Especially from people who act like they want to help you. I've been trying to be alone, and a person I know who urged me to join group therapy started talking about how it's good for people to have crises, so others can come help them and they get closer. And she kept emphasizing how it's good for people to go through the specific situation that I went through, that I have bad memories from, because it would let people get intimate with you. She doesn't care about my happiness, she's just offended that I won't let her be my savior. There's hardly anyone who understands.

Don't underestimate female hormones, though. People might belittle it, but it can really exacerbate issues.

>I've been trying to be alone, and a person I know who urged me to join group therapy started talking about how it's good for people to have crises, so others can come help them and they get closer. And she kept emphasizing how it's good for people to go through the specific situation that I went through, that I have bad memories from, because it would let people get intimate with you. She doesn't care about my happiness, she's just offended that I won't let her be my savior
Almost made me throw up. So true. It's all about themselves in the end. You're just a tool for them.
>Don't underestimate female hormones, though. People might belittle it, but it can really exacerbate issues
Well, how's it different from male hormones? They just use it as an argument to dismiss my issues.

>one chance at life
>be born a schizo female
JUST

Schizo bitch can get the pipe, can find men who will love her (though she won't accept them because they aren't Chad).
NonChad is doomed to cuck out and pay for sex, never feeling emotional intimacy or love because women see him as subhuman.

sweating the small shit is my number one complaint about them

>being a schizo is only an issue if you can't get a relationship
People see me as a subhuman too. I'm just someone to be used and discarded.

I have dissociative identity disorder and it makes me want to an hero because im literally retarded. Having 3 traumatic brain injuries doesnt help either. Im never having children either and i know how you feel, sis

Attached: 1551244382073.jpg (537x598, 29K)

>ablooabloo I can't shoot as far above my league as the rest of the women I see
Wow I have such sympathy for your struggle. Next time the voices tell you to kill yourself, do it.

you can get the pipe easily too, whats stopping you?

>how's it different from male hormones?
male hormones make you crave sex and violence. it's similar to adrenaline in a way.

Why does everything have to be about relationships? Do you honestly believe I'd stop hearing voices if I found a boyfriend? Get over yourself.
I feel you too. How did you get injured?

Being a mentally I'll cheating ho'

Honestly I feel this.
I had an f'd up upbringing, read extremely selfish Dad with drug problems, usually verbally abusive; at times violent, and neglectful Mum, everyday I was made to feel like a burden nobody cared about. I've had depression since I was a child I wish I was joking. I try to hide my it because I'm ashamed of it but sometimes it comes out. What does my bf ask? So many times he's asked if I'm on my period. Pisses my off every time. I've also told him that I don't want a baby because I'm terrified of passing on my shitty mental health and he just does not understand it.

Attached: 42302501_2323095931039445_7019015222195126272_n.jpg (769x881, 106K)

The first time was when my dad dropped me as a toddler. The second time happened because I tripped and smashed my head onto a concrete wall. The third time I tried to do a cartwheel and hit my head really fucking hard on the edge of the living rooms fireplace and it split my head open. All of those happened before I was even 10 years old kek

>neglectful Mum
Is this a common theme? I blame mine not only for passing the issues to me but also doing nothing to help me deal with them.
That's just plain unlucky. Do you feel literally dumber, or is it something else?

Are you the dumb whore who thinks conversations mean manipulation?

Yes, I am that "dumb whore". I explained many many times why that's the case, but you people still don't get it.

Sounds like you've got it rough. I'm sorry to hear that. Being abnormal in any way is hard. I don't know where you come from, but based on your responses it seems that you come from a very traditional family. Most women I know seem to be encouraged to be independent, so it sucks that you're stuck in the situation you're in.

Well just how crazy are you? I'm pretty crazy, but I just keep shit to myself to a fault. Which I'm sure makes me look a little crazy in itself, but at least I don't visibly show how crazy I really am. I don't want to get drugged up or sent to an institution, so I just try to lay low as much as possible. I definitely could never relate to normalfag girls, but I dunno if I could ever be with a crazy girl because it seems like a lot of crazy people act out in negative ways. Although maybe that's just because you can't tell when someone is crazy and quiet, so the loud ones stick out much more.

For someone who sees manipulation everywhere you sure do make tons of threads seeking attention desperatly.

I'm not that guy, but I'm interested. Care to explain it one more time? I try to stay as solitary as possible because I can tell I'm a different person when around people. What really sucks is that I'm not in a situation in which I can completely be away from society, so I feel like I'm still changed just by the noises and energy of the world around me. I feel like the world has affected me to such a degree for such a long time that even if I was able to get out of here, these experiences will always be stuck with me. Not to mention I was circumcised as an infant and I'm absolutely sure it fundamentally affected me in a way that literally nothing I could ever do will fix it.

Is your thing kind of like this? I also really hate driving because I feel like having to be around a bunch of other drivers, having to obey traffic laws, and having my movement restricted by things like traffic lights even when theres no one around puts me into the mindset of a slave. Same reason why I fucking despised school and work, being on someone else's schedule fucking sucks.

Well it's hard for me to gauge how crazy I am exactly. I don't which things I believe are real and which are delusions. Of the top of my head, here are some things I've been called crazy for:
>hearing an angry voice that constantly berates me for my mistakes
>thinking that my home is wiretapped (although I agree that it might be a trick to get me more paranoid and not an actual wire)
>thinking that people are trying to manipulate me through interactions (I'm 99% sure this one is real)
>closing my curtains because of tracking satelittes
>thinking that some sort of mind control intrusion is being used against me
>not trusting "happy" people (this one too I believe to be very true)
>my whole philosophy about liberating your mind that I used to preach around here a lot
>wandering the woods at night and almost drowning myself once
You decide if that's crazy or not.

Attached: Focus.png (600x600, 257K)

>almost
Why not try again?

Why do you have the need to manipulate people?

Basically, people are biologically wired to take advantage of each other. It's just their nature. So when you interact with someone in person, they will always try to take control of the "frame". In other words, they'll try to pull your mind inside their own frame of reference, trying to make you see things from their perspective. This can be used to either gain something material from you or simply for self-satisfaction of having someone under your control. Also, people who appear "happy" and outgoing are better at all this since they have a heightened sense of your emotions. These are the basics of the whole idea.
I found it to be the best way to measure my level of sanity, since anonymous boxes of text on the internet are the least likely to manipulate me. So far I'm losing the battle anyways, it seems.

Eh, that's not too bad. Some of those are very real concerns and you're probably right. Others are very well possible, but I personally think are unlikely.

The angry voice is a part of your consciousness that you separated and ultimately have control over. I never had negative voices, but I have separated parts of my mind before that kind of took on their own thing and I've reintegrated them. I don't really know why I did it, seems pretty dangerous and I was just fucking around with my mind like it was a toy. I suspect this happens because our brains are made up of multiple parts that communicate together to get to the point in which we experience consciousness. So if parts get a little separated, they can kind of be their own thing.

Walking in the woods at night is dangerous and almost drowning obviously is as well, but it's ultimately your choice if you want to do shit that may bring yourself harm. As long as you're not doing shit that may harm others, you can do what you want without remorse.

So far I'd just say you're eccentric, rather than crazy. So what's your philosophy on liberating your mind?

For some reason the idea that im crawling into your mind and slowly helping question yourself more is amusing. Who knows maybe we will meet at the next airport like the time in Latvia.

Attached: 1533816250831.png (300x250, 18K)

Yeah, I completely agree. That's just how people act. You may as well get mad at water for getting you wet. Either deal with it or avoid it.
Why do you think you're losing the battle? I think you're just pointing shit out that people either subconsciously know and don't want to admit or would prefer to remain ignorant about and will believe the lies of others because they're more pleasant than the truth.

Hi Anny

I mean there are different disadvantages for men and women that makes the comparison difficult. Mental illness is always hell so who cares if who has it worse? Though for what it's worth mental illness is more common in women...

Because it was not my will.
I'm the one who gets manipulated.
The thing is, I used to have much better control over myself just a few weeks ago. These voices and beliefs are taking me over and I have no more energy to fight back. I've pretty much given up and just hope that maybe someone will take care of me when I become a vegetable.

The philosophy I was preaching about was what I used to keep all of this bullshit at bay for most of my life. I don't really preach it anymore since I don't follow it anyways. That would just make me a hypocrite. Now that I think of it, it was more or less a more extremist form of stoicism.
Fuck off. That sandwich was cold anyways.

>its not my fault im an asshole i have mental illness.
unless you have autism to the point where you need a helmet you are not mentally ill.

>Being female
>Legitimate issues.

There ain't a single problem on earth you can't solve with your snatch.

No youre manipulating people by making them talk to please you and by forcing them to think like you saying that your views are the only correct ones. You are manipulating anons in each thread.

> (OP)
>Maybe there's nothing wrong with your genes and a lot wrong with the world you live in and the way you were raised

this isnt how it works. generally bad environment is exaserbated by bad genes causing illness. people with good genes dont crumble from stress.

The voices can be a problem, but the beliefs you mentioned in this thread seem to be pretty accurate. When I was done playing with the split parts of my conciseness, I just stopped engaging with them and they disappeared after a few months. They still pop up on occasion, but only for like a minute a week and it's super easy to ignore. How old are you? Mental illness gets worse with age. I'm like right at the young adult age where this shit develops the strongest and I've been keeping it at bay with stoicism as well. It'd suck if one day I just couldn't do it anymore. I already feel like I'm out of energy, but it doesn't seem to take much energy to keep it at bay unless I'm forced to go out and do stuff. I'm mostly a homebody and it seems to keep itself at bay just by doing nothing.

Ray, how much rippedfuel have you ingested?

>Sharing your prespective with someone and them hearing your words means you control them
I think you've skipped from 1 to 10 too quick.
I will not deny that people DO try to get something from each other but, be honest, you seriously think EVERYONE desires material things from you? Or from each other even? Or that even if they do you can't gain anything from it?
Honestly, that's how it really worked, humanity would've gone extinct a long time ago. People would be too paranoid to interact and we'd have been hunted down by animals because on their own, primal humans are next to fucking worthless against animals like wolves and such.
Have you considered that some people like each other, that this "gaining advantage" is symbiotic in most cases? I've had a manipulative ex before and normal interactions are nothing compared to her.
Someone manipulative will make it so you can't even think of going against them, either because of hurt, guilt, fear, anger or any of the sort. They will try to convince you to do things you can see most of the time, from a mile away, are bad. They will shun you anytime you show a sign of thinking for yourself, they will use every single trick in the book to keep you obeying them. Normal interactions ain't got shit on that.
You CAN resist actual manipulation if you know what you're looking for, but most of this "people actively screw each other over" crap, have you ever actually been manipulated?
Most people do not give a damn about you, they don't even know you exist, why the hell would they even want anything from you?

I'm losing the battle because in the past I could keep all of this at bay by retreating into my mind. Now I can't even do that as there are other entities here. How can I win when there are enemies in home base? There is no safe place for me anymore.
I'm not forcing anything. I'm just a box of text on the internet. But I understand where you're coming from. I am kind of using the people here for my own benefit. I don't want to go out there interacting with people, but if I don't get my reality check, I get, they start to torture me and make me super paranoid. The time I tried drowning myself was when I was away from the internet for a while.
I'm 21. but I already feel out of energy to keep fighting.

All women are mentally ill so it doesn't matter at all really.

Attached: 1439177232424.png (3757x2411, 209K)

I'm not saying that people necessarily seek each other out to manipulate others, but when an interaction happens, be sure that there is a power struggle going on, even if the manipulators aren't aware of it themselves, because that's how deep this is ingrained into our biology. You just don't see it because you are capable of resisting it naturally, like most people. I was born without that ability, so I'm super vulnerable to it.

Based and blackpilled.

If you're a man, you cannot count on any support. To the wider society, you're only as useful as your economic value; to your friends and family, you're only as useful as what you can do for them or how well you can entertain them, which if you're crazy isn't much.

They're not other entities, though. They're part of yourself. I tried playing around with this shit, but it always ended up the same way. I figured out that it was just a part of me. As long as you can recognize that they're part of you, you stand a chance at ridding yourself of these thoughts. If you allow yourself to think others are directly in your brain, then that makes you feel weaker than you are and can lead you down a bad path. People can only manipulate you externally. Even if they fuck with your head, it would have to be in a way you could recognize, because they'd have to do it in a way that manipulates your senses.
>21
Fuck that's right in the danger zone. If you don't take care of this shit, it can develop very poorly.
Definitely keep doing these reality checks online. Human contact, even virtual, is very important to keeping yourself together.

So its okay to torture people yourself because others torture you? How are you different from them? All you think about is yourself and use others for your own needs for as long as theyre useful to you.

Were that true, I would've never been manipulated in the first place now would I? Unless you refer to more than 1 type manipulation.
I do however have another criticism. Communication is a 2 way street. That would mean that you also communicate and influence others. Think about it this way, it's like force in physics, if you punch a wall, you channel force into the wall and the same ammount of force is channeled into your hand. Therefore, in communication, if both sides influence each other equally (unless it is conscious influence) then you should have nothing to fear right?

>Definitely keep doing these reality checks online. Human contact, even virtual, is very important to keeping yourself together.
Interesting, because other user suggested I throw out all my electronics to prevent tracking. I was seriously considering this. Now I'm not sure.
No, you're right. It's not okay. I'm a hypocrite. But I suffer so much more without these reality checks. I was just hoping that anons wouldn't hate me for doing this to them. I just get so frightened when I'm alone, but then it gets worse when I think of speaking to people irl. This was the best middle ground I could think of. It's exhausting. Maybe there's some online A.I. I could bother instead?

Only partly true. You don't notice because that's the norm for you. You still get your mind influenced regardless, you're just better at comping with it. That's the principle that society is built upon.
>Therefore, in communication, if both sides influence each other equally (unless it is conscious influence) then you should have nothing to fear right?
But that's extremely unlikely. Someone will always control the frame.

I dont know, maybe. Thats your choice who cares what i think im just a literal piece of shit filth in your eyes. Another empty set of texts that means jack shit as long as it makes you enjoy yourself. It just seems funny that you picked a place with the weakest people, but i guess its the easiest targets for you. Atleast now you can relate with the people who did the same to you. But atleast people here care to bother, talk with you and give you attention, so that must feel nice to have a website where you can post and have pathetic beta males like me give you attention. I can only get the same if i pretend im someone else,because the real me is a corpse.

Well the thing is that everyone is being tracked to some degree. You just gotta accept it as part as life in the modern world. What's even the big deal about being tracked? I don't like it, but nothing bad ever comes of it.

Oh then thank you for allowing us to be useful to you. Im happy we can be tools you use for your reality checks. Your life is the most important afterall. Thank you for giving me meaning.

We are all targeted individuals. What can we do about it?

I don't even mention that I'm a roast in most of my threads. This one is an exception. That has to count for something, right?

>"le female hormones" or "that time of the month"
those are two things that women constantly use as excuses to act like complete maniacs

Attached: 1551133739759s.jpg (106x124, 2K)

Bullshit, if you never get laid as a male you are seen as a failure.

But how will they even utilize said influence if they are not aware of it? And even if their subconscious does it, there's no way it can influence you with lasting big consequences without you knowing, because you will realize it yourself. As for influence, again, it is a 2 way street. Even if you discount the human factor, you influence the world around you and the world around you influences you. Like say, you move your finger. The atoms once standing where your finger now is are mostly gone and the space left by where your finger was is now filled. Gravity: it pulls you down, the sun warms up our planet and makes it so we can live, the moon reflects the sun's light and allows light based senses to work at night. If you walk in a trajectory towards me down the street, you will influence me in the way that I will probably go around you on my path and I will influence you as my movements will catch your eye. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore your unconscious manipulation is met by someone else's unconscious manipulation and unless the person in question is actively trying to get you to do something of relevance in specific, the 2 equal forces of manipulation will cancel each other out. No matter how good we think we are, humans cannot deny this very basic law of the universe, in no way, shape or form. In other words, you are safe until proven otherwise.

Ofcourse. Youre different. Its so nice that you allow us to be useful to you. I think its nice. I hope i can see threads dedicated to you every day, because your problems are the most important that require their own topic. We are just garbage that are able to feel good to be able to give you reality checks.

Im glad i cant have my own opinions because youre here to tell me facts about people and how they act.

It doesn't matter if they consciously utilize it or not. A more extreme example would be sociopaths: they don't really choose to act impulsively all the time, they just do it subconsciously. But like I said. The forces are never equal. One will always prevail over the other, even if just marginally. And sure, a single interaction won't change much, but over time it becomes significant and you don't even notice before you're completely engulfed in their way of thinking.
Please stop. I didn't mean to make you or anyone else feel insignificant. In fact I'm the wrong one here. I'm the one who should have been aborted.

Whatever. Im sorry for feeling emotions, i guess its not allowed. I didnt want to make you uncomfortable with my sadness, because this is your thread about you only. Enjoy your discussions or whatever ill go to sleep so that you can focus on yourself.

Why not simply check yourself at the end of each day? Through introspection you can figure out what has influenced you. And since to reject every single thing you have ever heard in your life is a bad idea, you decide weather or not you want to keep this new potential habit or whatever. And then, you keep tabs on it, see if it is influencing you more or not. Every person's thought process is a mixture of the things they've heard before and the thing's they've thought of themselves. If you're so worried about foreign influence, just start taking tabs on how you've changed in a day, realize what changes are for the better, what's for the worse, decide on what you think would be beneficial (for example I've recently acquired better eating habits with a basis on the average person and have lost a lot of weight, which is good due to me being overweight). You don't even have to do anything I'm saying, even if you'll find my thought process was rational. If you do find my own rationality has failed me somewhere in this, please, feel free to tell me, this way, with your contribution, I may evolve into a better self than I was before.

Please don't, user. Let's talk about your issues. What's bothering you?

Yes, being a robot and not voting here and pasting it around
strawpoll.me/17521588

this it's more like "time of the evening"

No you're pretty much spot on. It's just that I'm incapable of doing this introspection anymore. I started losing it around the time I tried to an hero. It's not getting any better and probably never will. I just end up listening to what the voices tell me out of exhaustion and fear. I see no way out of this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I am also a TI and I have a voice in my head telling me to kill myself. Sometimes the voice types their thoughts when I am about to post on Jow Forums.

If I may advise you, it would be better if you were to not give up. If you use your brainpower you may eventually find a solution, a way out of this situation or at the very least improve your own situation to something more manageable and from there you can work your way up. If you do surrender I am of the belief your life will worse, so while this may be selfish of me, please do not surrender.

*worsen

I've fought my whole life. How much must one suffer before they're allowed to give up? I accept that I simply was never meant to be. Not everyone deserves a happy life.