Why couldn't a powerlifter defeat a chimp?

Why couldn't a powerlifter defeat a chimp?
Chimps are very small, and not especially fast. You're telling me a 6ft+ powerlifter with a 600lbs+ squat and 700lbs+ deadlift couldn't just front kick the chimp right in it's face?
I think pic related would have absolutely destroyed a chimp.

Attached: kk2.jpg (620x428, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/2138714-chimps-are-not-as-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP konstantinov btw

also, lol there is no way a human could defeat a chimp, they are extrenely powerfull its insane, its not like they have strenght, they are just powerfull as hell, if they had a 50 kg dumbell on their hands they would toss it for a few meters

i work in a zoo and i have seen a gibbon attacking a vietnam veteran and the oldman peed himself

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-191609_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 567K)

What?

Have you seen how strong a chimp is?

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

imagine being so stupid you couldn't understand OP

Chimpanzee are 2 to 4 times stronger than a human of equal weight. You might be able to fool him into thinking you're stronger than him and make him run away but if he has it in his mind to fuck you up, ain't nothing you can do about it.

Shiiiiiieeeeet, I didn't know he died. God damn it, rest in piece, KK

I wonder if it's the same autist posting the same threads every week

>chimps not very fast
Lmfao. Oh boy. That's what you'll think until suddenly they've chewed your genitals off to prevent you from being a reproductive competitor and then begin eating your face off.

Humans also have a natural hesitance to commit violence. You can argue around this all you want but by the time you consider violence to be the appropriate solution the chimp will have instinctually made up its mind microseconds ago and begun its assault.

Could some roided up roid rage strongman stand toe to toe with a chimp? Maybe. But he'd probably be grievously injured.

this, also these niggas gonna bite your testicles and throat off

an average man probably deadlifts 80 kg

a chimp is 4 times stronger so 80x40 is 320

anyway a 320 kg deadlift will do nothing against a chimp because its their arms and bite whats deadly on them

yes he got killed but noone revealed who killed him

probably fought a chimp

Summer Jow Forums sucks. How many "bber/powerlifter/mma fighter vs some kind of ape" threads have there been this week. At least 5.
Sage and kys you'reself, OP.

kek why is fit so obsessed with fighting apes LMAO

Attached: a_tyson_i.jpg (195x262, 12K)

These threads are year round, you'd know that if you weren't a newfag. Fuck off back to your lookism/incel/tinder convo thread faggot.

mike tyson at 1986 was perfect, mike tyson then got bigger and slower and worse fighter

Jamie, pull up that audio of the chimp ripping off the lady's face

People vastly overestimate chimp strength. They are stronger pound for pound, but they are also much smaller. A strong man who knows how to fight could 100% beat one. But he might lose his balls in the process

>4 times stronger
google.ca/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/2138714-chimps-are-not-as-superhumanly-strong-as-we-thought-they-were/amp/
Try 1.5 per pound. At about 100lbs, a 150lb man should be stronger. Combined with the worse reach and disadvantage of being so light, someone who could kick properly would ruin one

Whoever gets dubs will go to a zoo and fight a chimp and report back.

Chimpfags destroyed

Mike Tyson could kill a chimp though, you'd want at least silverback level killing power