Lose 50 lbs in 2 months? Possible ?

5'7 185 lbs 25-30% of bf
I want to be good for september

Attached: 34A158C900000578-3235219-image-m-48_1464250945405.jpg (634x831, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/the-true-story-of-a-man-who-survived-without-any-food-for-382-days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I can cut 10% of bf it will be good

there is no physical way to do this outside of liposuction and anyone who tells you otherwise is fucking with you. Even extreme obese people cannot lose weight that fast, a maximum of 10-15 lbs per month. Once you get into normal BMI levels it gets exceedingly difficult to cut fat quickly. The most you can hope for is 6-8 lbs per month and that's at a bigger calorie deficit.

Lifting 3 days a week or more, other days HIIT and skip rope, high protein diets with low carbs and Im gonna fast 3-5 days before starting to purify my body

Go holocaust prison labor camp mode.

Im jew by the way
Did I have a bonus or something for weightloss?

Attached: now.png (252x376, 106K)

literally does not matter what you do.

in order to kill 50 lbs of fat, you need to eliminate 175 thousand calories in total, or a daily deficit of 2900 calories. Now, most people don't even burn that much including regular exercise, so even if you ate literally nothing, you'd still have to exercise on top of that to meet that quota. Obviously starving yourself and still attempting to be active is not going to play out nicely for you. So if you do eat, you'll have to add way more cardio and HIIT to the point where you're going to be exhausting yourself just to meet those goals.

End of line: You can't. Especially considering you're not obese. It's impossible.

I dont know your age, so I guessed 25, or your gender, but its Jow Forums so it's safe to assume male. Yours BMR is about 1900 kcal.
To cut 10% bodyfat, or 18.5lbs you need to fast 34 days if you are sedentary, or less if you do any amount of exercise. If you were to eat one meal a day, every other day, it's definitely possible to accomplish in 2 months time. Lurk the /fast/ general, drink plenty of water, and eat a low carb meal of approximately 2000 calories every other day along with your usual exercise and you will be set. Ignore caloric defects autists ITT and you will meet your goals in no time.

Attached: cute-reptiles-21__880.jpg (662x496, 47K)

you are really taking the piss if you think it's possible to cut 10 percent body fat (18 pounds of pure fat) in 2 months.

You would need to have a deficit of 2494Kcal per day. At 5'7 you will just not burn enough by existing that even a 60-day fast would be enough, not to mention that by having a deficit that high you're not going to get rid of just fat, which will result in less lb/day lost.
You can probably do it with a pure water fast and running 4~6 hours a day. Be sure to have a doctor on hold.

i went from 270 in december to 185 right now, i mean i lost almost 50 of the pounds in the first 2 months, no cardio

horseshit. show proof or fuck off.

i have litteraly no pictures because i was ashamed, however ill give you a pictuyre from about 5 years ago and one from right now,

Attached: fat1.jpg (1134x2109, 385K)

>18 lbs in 2 months
>18×3500 = 63,000 kcal
>63,000/1900 kcal BMR = 33 days fasted
It's totally possible with fasting. Please tell me you fast user..

my body is by no means at all impressive but it is leagues above what it once was, its all fucked up from being consistently 100 somethign pounds overwight form my developmental years

Attached: 20190616_185327_HDR (2).jpg (2847x3735, 1.3M)

you cannot fast that many days in 2 months. You could seriously hurt yourself. Besides, fasting is a terrible way to lose weight.

i do not believe for a fucking second you lost 50 lbs in 2 months, especially only at 270. You were fat but not hambeast.

also, this isn't just 18 lbs, it's 18lbs of pure bodyfat. Fasting will get rid of water weight easy sure, but pure fat? Not a chance.

Running 4 to 6 hours????? That would be marathon time. Do you have any idea how many calories that would burn? My guess would be close to 15k calories or more. If you did that fasted youd burn at least 3 or 4 pounds of fat worth of calories. Since a pund of fat is 3,500 but all of that energy wont be purely coming from fat

that's ignoring the fact that this user undoubtedly cannot run that much. Most people who don't do cardio regularly get winded after jogging for 10 minutes.

idk how much i lost, all i know is was a fuckton, i weighed 273 at the doctors in october last yearr an d by febuary i was 228 so thats what i going by

Well, 5'7 185lb male TDEE is around 2200kcals, and September begins in 77 days. Water fasting that long would be 169,400 kcals lost or 48.4lbs. The only issue is that it's not like that kind of thing scales constantly, TDEE should drop as his weight does - and this I don't know how to calculate mathematically.

A 130lb male at 5'7 in his 20s is apparently ~1850kcals a day so perhaps the drop isn't as massive. Maybe OP could hit close to 50lbs in a 2 month pure water fast. I doubt he could do it though, 77 days of pure water fasting is no joke.

Goggins lost 100lbs in 3 months to qualify for SEALs. It's well documented.

Possible? Yes. Likely... depends on if you can literally go 100% for it every single day

>y-you cant fast that long, you'll die!
>18 pounds of bodyfat is impossible to burn!
t. food addicted incels
sciencealert.com/the-true-story-of-a-man-who-survived-without-any-food-for-382-days

Marc Steubing has somehow lost 60 pounds in 2 months...obviously not all fat or even close but his latest video claims this

A good rule of thumb is that your body can convert at most 32 calories from each lbs of fat per day. So OP can convert at most between 1480 and 1776 calories out of fat per day. The more he loses, the smaller that number becomes. Which confirms what you wrote. There is also a limitation due to the amount of carbon dioxide the lungs can handle per day but OP is below that limit with his current level of fat.
Sorry OP, you can't lose 50 lbs of fat in two months but you can make impressive progress in that time frame. Don't give up just because 50 isn't possible. You'll love the results you get from even twenty to thirty lbs of fat loss.

I know I was just pointing out how actually ridiculous his math was

50 lbs in 2 months and 45 lbs in 4 months are very different rates you idiot.

if he fasted himself every day like that he would die. Like, literally die.

>Still, make no mistake, these types of extreme diets can be deadly. No one can survive without energy, which comes from food and can come from fat stores, though only for a period of time.

>While 'starvation' as a treatment enjoyed some popularity in the 1960s and '70s, doctors abandoned this strategy because it was likely to kill patients.

wow imagine reading the articles you post

claims are very different than proof. I claim my dick is 12x8.5

fucking thank you. Christ you'd think Jow Forums wouldn't buy into all this nonsense.

it seems to me like he is either seriously exaggerating his story or lying about the timeframe. I don't believe it.

The closer you get to your target, the smaller the amount you can lose per day. At most you can lose about 0.8% of your body fat each day. With 100 lbs of fat on you, you could theoretically lose 8/10th of a lbs of fat in a day. When you're down to 50 lbs of fat, your theoretical maximum would be 4/10th of a lbs per day. Hitting your theoretical max day after day will be difficult. You can lose more mass in a day but that's going to be water and muscles. If you want to lose fat and just fat, you must keep your calorie deficit at the appropriate level.

Why would he die? 135lbs at 5'7 is skinny but not auschwitz mode.

imagine being such a beta faggot that you cant go one whole day without stuffing your fat face. I got my glucose tested about 49 hours into a fast and before the doctor could yell at me for not eating in two days, he saw that my blood sugar was perfect. its almost like you incels dont need to eat all day everyday and you'll actually live when skipping food for a day or two

>like, LITERALLY die
gas yourself millenial r*dditor

because the body is designed to run on nutrients, which you get from food. By the end of 2 weeks you'd run out without medical supervision, and not everything can be fixed with supplements and vitamins. Hell, you need fat in-order to be able to fully synthesize vitamins. It's not the weight, it's the method.

>fast for 33 days
vs
>fast for 1 day
hhhhhmmmmmmmm it's almost like you're creating some sort of false equivalence

how about you go starve yourself for 2 months and report back

For those curious where the 32 cal/lbs maximum comes from:
Alpert SS. A limit on the energy transfer rate from the human fat store in hypophagia. J Theor Biol. 2005 Mar 7;233(1):1-13.
>A limit on the maximum energy transfer rate from the human fat store in hypophagia is deduced from experimental data of underfed subjects maintaining moderate activity levels and is found to have a value of (290 ± 25) kJ/kg d. A dietary restriction which exceeds the limited capability of the fat store to compensate for the energy deficiency results in an immediate decrease in the fat free mass (FFM). In cases of a less severe dietary deficiency, the FFM will not be depleted.

Body will breakdown storage products (i.e fat) for energy requirements until there are none left. 135 lbs is not dangerously skinny.

The body can break down fat to a limit. See The body isn't magic. It's not going to kill 2000 cal of fat in a day just because you don't eat. You are grossly oversimplifying just how complex the human body is.

Attached: 1415215978949.jpg (190x196, 16K)

>Running 4 to 6 hours????? That would be marathon time. Do you have any idea how many calories that would burn? My guess would be close to 15k calories or more.

Are you fucking retarded? Assuming a 10 minute mile pace, 5 hours is 300 minutes, or 300 minutes. 30 miles at 110 calories per mile barely puts you at 3k

i mean
i weighed in october and started losing in december, thought that was clear enough.

if you had the motivation and willpower needed to lose that much weight that quickly you would have already lost it over the preceding 5 months instead of stuffing your face.

Most people vastly overestimate the number of calories exercise burns.

I dropped from 190 to 165 and it’s taken me four months. I’ve been cutting pretty hard. 50 pounds in half the time isn’t really doable

if you don't eat for 2 months you'll average 1 lb weight loss per day.
go watch Snake Diet videos and don't kill yourself.

Will do, you soft faggot

>the human body wont break down 2000 calories if it has 2000 calories of fat available
what did he mean by this?
>the human body is too complex
what did he mean by this???
Did nomadic hunters just keel over die if they didnt kill a mammoth every single day?

My man, you can be 155 lbs and be good bf. 135lb is, I dunno, 1 pl8. You gotta weigh more than 1pl8 man.

Not possible but you could get close but it might kill you. Or wreck your kidneys,liver and heart... Not worth it.

>Did nomadic hunters just keel over die if they didnt kill a mammoth every single day?
Quite literally that is how it used to work. You hunted and ate or died.

And your body will NEVER use only fat to create energy. If you fast for a day and burn 2000 calories, you're not burning 2000 cal purely of fat.

Again, maybe read the post I quoted.

OP here, so Im gonna try to lose the most of my fat in 2 months because after that I return to schools so I'ts gonna be hard to focus on a diet if I eat at the school
Im going to eat a deficit of 300-400 calories in the beginning and go down to 500-600 but not more because I want to grow some muscle
Yeah Im gonna take at least 4 months to get good Im not gonna fast all the time

Good choice. Shortcuts never work in weight loss and somehow tons of people on this forum dont' believe that

Yeah, its possible. Fast on snakejuice and try and hit 1000 calories of low intensity cardio everyday. Take a break on Sundays. You should lose fifty pounds well before the two months are up.

OP here thats my body

Attached: IMG_20190616_182245.jpg (604x918, 279K)

I did it in 3 months with barely any effort, mostly taking care of what I ate and doing daily cardio and only 1 month of gym (only had time to go in vacations). I'd think it's totally possible in 2 months or even less if you atuistically keep track of everything you eat and workout a lot

Mirin confidence

Attached: 1559939742274.jpg (709x595, 41K)

You can roast me, I have a subhuman body

Attached: Joaquin-Phoenix-en-Joker-il-attend-la-venue-de-Bradley-Cooper-et-Robert-De-Niro.jpg (800x594, 52K)

Haha nigga wtf wrong with his chest and abs how you that skinny but you aint got abs nigga

Just stop eating.

it's called skinnyfat
op just eat at a deficit and do sprint interval training like 3-4x a week
along with weight training of course

You can't make muscle with that less of calories

Noob gain, 1200-1500 calories it's good

You are correct? Sorry I was high

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-084051_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 613K)

That doesn’t look like you’re 50 lbs overweight user. Anyway, get started on your cut and good luck, don’t give up if you have a bad day just keep at it.

High bf no muscle

Attached: IMG20190617185014.jpg (4000x3000, 2.57M)