What hypes you up for lifting/training?

What hypes you up for lifting/training?

I like black coffee (made at home, of course) and I pop some grape tomatoes. The acidic tang of tomatoes wakes me up. The best is if I have a canker sore or my gums are a bit cut up from boxing. The acid makes me feel pain.

Also, I generally listen to an inspiring speech or something similar ...

youtube.com/watch?v=t2aNRYL0nq8

Attached: Why you do this.jpg (1919x2404, 3.05M)

I think about how jacked my dad and his dad were at my age. How I must become part of an endless chain of fit men that youths can proudly look up to

My hatred of niggers

brutal

Attached: doublecheese.jpg (475x307, 20K)

I pray a rosary and ask God to give me strength, if it's his will.

I want to be better than I was yesterday and part of being 'better' is being stronger or healthier
As I get older I know I won't be able to keep up even what I have now, and when that time comes I will use whatever strength I have to shitpost on Jow Forums 24 hours a day until I die

Attached: 1502447977355.jpg (879x1024, 203K)

i've had enough of being an ugly motherfucker nobody cares about, it's about time to take care of myself, i'll do it for myself and then when i finally reach my goals i will be proud about it

3 scoops and a cigarette. Kek.

Joe Frazier highlight videos

I literally want to become the most alpha version of myself and hopefully age like wine.

Also bought myself a used roadbike the other day and started going for 3-4h trips cycling. Fuck it's so much fun and it burns kcal like crazy. The other day I burned like 2000 kcal just by cycling

I lift so I can help fight for my people when the time comes
Sieg Heil

I just do it. I stop thinking and just become a machine that executes with perfect form. Or at least I aspire to. The less energy I expend on thinking, the more energy I can expend on lifting.

I usually just watch Belle Delphine, perhaps donate 5 euros to her or something. Imagine how much she'd like me if I squatted 200 kg.

>The other day I burned like 1000 kcal worth of muscles just by being a retard

> not following scoobys cycling tips
not gonna make it

nothing motivates me, i take around 500mg of caffeine, put on my headphone and go to lift.
although it's nice to imagine that i'm going postal at my job while lifting. gives me a good energy boost.

Attached: 1530220161247.png (827x573, 133K)

Haven't lifted since I took this pic like 3 days ago because of new job, eating fries and shit in the back because it's a restaurant and there are always extras. Someone tell me it will be okay pls I'm feeling like shit :(

Attached: Snapchat-1766151128.jpg (1998x3840, 1.05M)

I jerk off, but dont cum. NEVER CUM GANG

Its ok if you stop now and start lifting now. Its not ok if you keep on. Think of all the progress you've done--you're gonna undo it for fucking french fries?

I was gonna lift after work but played a game of league then talked to my sister for like an hour and ended up not going. I was eating a burger and fries and was thinking "yeah I'm done eating like shit here" idk I'm definitely not as lean as I want to be. Thanks for the help user, really feeling shitty even tho I don't think I fucked myself over big time

it's very easy to get into the habit of eating like shit, the food is made to be as addictive as possible. one day of cheating is fine. 2 days, eh. 3 in a row, you're starting to get dangerous here with replacing good habits with bad ones. just stop.

You're right. Gotta get back into lifting harder again and eating cleaner. Thanks again user, just thinking about "habits" makes me realize it's easy to do what I used to and would eat cleaner subconsciously. Thanks again man

good on ya user, we're all gonna make it

Based. Unrequited love is the ultimate motivator.