Does your mom help you lose weight?

Does your mom help you lose weight?

Attached: Fat Get up.webm (600x240, 1.29M)

its funny the mother is still obese but that is the conventional healthy weight for an American

No whenever she visits she wants to cook for me and gets upset that there's "nothing to make dinner with" and then buys me 2kg of white pasta and a bunch of canned tomato sauce and uses my ground beef & onions to make dinner.

no, but YOURS does since all of the time i spend fucking her up the shit hole with my huge dick burns some serious calories LMAO BTFO

Attached: 1498629672529.jpg (900x650, 59K)

No but my grandmother's death made me get fit. Whenever I work out now I think about saving her.

That's super fucking based.

this webm is deeply upsetting
imagine being so weak you can't even get up from a fall in under 10 seconds.

'Merica.

if she was in a desert I think she would just die because she would have no leverage

Mum's definitely encouraging me, even to go as far as to make everything we eat keto.

That's the complete opposite...

Every time I go back to my childhood house, she's always cooking greasy and with a lot of carbs... And she buys a lot a cookies, ice cream etc.

She knows my weakness and she do not want me to be fit and be able to get a beautiful wife (she is jealous of all my girlfriends)

She's like a jewish mother....

Attached: 317.jpg (1635x1656, 395K)

Yes, she stopped making me food and tells me to go outside ever since I turned 18.

>mom is 50kg
I don't think I need to

this country is so fucking fucked

No she looks like this and always wants to stuff me with unhealthy shit though i`m still about 8kg overweight. She also always shits on me for drinking too much on saturdays while actively supporting my heart attack it`s not even her disgusting hedonism that annoys me the most but the inconsistency in her life philosophy. Why is a heart attack a better way to kill me than liver damage?

Im familiar with the turkish get up, i suppose this is the fabled american get up

no the opposite

shes your typical middle aged mother, only now wanting to lose weight, will go to the gym once every few weeks then get a takeaway on the way home

also shes trying to keep me fat I swear it, as soon as I told her I was fasting and just finihsed a 24 hour one she made pancakes and was almost forcing me to eat them

saying shit like "Only one wont hurt" what the fuck is wrong with women and people, as soon as they hear you are serious about self improvement they act spiteful

now this is the type of based post i can get behind

Attached: 1551946699175.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Being fat:
+ Once you're fat enough, the fat cushions you from any fall.
- Can't get up again without expending 1k calories of effort in ten minutes.

She's very encouraging, but a lot of the things she cooks when I'm over make me have to walk a few extra miles. Down 60 lbs, only 25 to go and I'll be at a healthy bmi.

>ground beef & onions
my nigga.

Ground beef is easy gaines if seasoned correctly.

Yes because she can't cook and makes me cook everything so she just eats whatever I make, which is often very nutritious

Actually she is extremely strong. Basically just deadlifted 1000 pounds

Attached: 29FBFC3E-EA48-484D-AB75-AF0129B94AD9.jpg (750x1334, 213K)

She's a massive bitch. She doesn't give the slightest fuck about what I say, she never takes my preferences into account.

Now that I finally got a job and I can afford groceries, I spend hours prepping meals and she fucking re-cooks and eats them, then fries some fucking bacon and eggs and says I need to go grocery shopping again. I'm so fucking desperate I can't afford to live on my own and she's sabotaging literally EVERYTHING I try to do in life. why is my life like this, I'm so tired of this shit, why do I have to try so hard over things that should be just fucking trivial

Move out cuck! You just need $5000 in hour checking account and a job in another city to move. I got that money from working my first (very shitty job) and just putting it in savings

Sure, I don't live with them anymore but she's lost more weight than me through CICO, so I get a couple of ideas for food from her and she helps sew in my clothes and/or buy new ones when I drop in size which is nice.

>as soon as they hear you are serious about self improvement they act spiteful
It's weird how even well-meaning women can get like that. Like you tell them a goal and they start trying to plan it out for you or otherwise help you but inevitably in a way it would never work out for you.
I now just don't tell them about anything like that until i've reached my goals with it. Works out better for everyone.

miring her triceps

How is this possible?
>afraight. jpg

My mom has always struggled with her weight. My dad has a degree in health but doesn’t encourage her at all but he’s a bit overweight himself. They’re in their 70s and I’m pretty worried at this point.

why do people do this to themselves?

>pasta in meat and oni0n sauce

Nigga that's gains food. If you're fat and cutting, think of it as a carb loading day. If you're on keto, stop being a faggot.

Always eat beforehand until you're full of meat and vegetables. Let her know you already ate. If it comes up, tell her why. If she gets upset, don't you get upset. You already know this is coming so just be ready, stay calm so as not to make it any worse than it needs to be, and stick with the plan. If she's any kind of well adjusted person she'll deal with it. Maybe she'll be mad for few days/weeks then she won't be and you'll be fine. If she goes nuclear then it's for the best you leave her behind anyways. Visit on thanksgiving and christmas and then you're set.

The alcohol fucks with your heart too.

Move out or at least buy a mini fridge for your shit.

Do this

She's a nurse. Love me mum, she's always made sure we had a healthy diet and got us into sports since we were little. Father's a doctor, same thing. However, having such demanding professions meant we never really got close. I love them to death and would do anything for them, but there's no bond, no deep/significant talks between us, unless hit hits the fan, but it's all awkward and shit. I let myself go for a while, mother was worried, but now she's proud of how I take care of my body and health. the day I get my degree I know she'll stop worrying as much about my future, and I'll stop feeling like I've let her down. soon™

My mother was a health nut so even though she was a baker by day, I never got any of that shit. I got beef stew, liver & onions, chicken and rice, nothing but gaains and health food. Sandwiches always had alfalfa in them, meals were always hearty and nutritious. She died when I was 20 and now I follow in her footsteps as an obsessive, moody, opinionated, hard to love loner that's a damn good cook.

Pasta has shit macros at least eat whole grain versions of it

Mine too. The cause of my autism was because she pretty much neglected me.

Now she complains that I never tell her anything. Wonder why.

maybe my opinion is biased because i'm a third worlder but how do you let yourself go that much?

Americans that are poor enough get something like $400/month to buy groceries and if they become fat enough they are considered "disabled" and qualify for income support allowing them to continue their lifestyle at the expense of everyone else. Also most readily available/low effort food in the US is made from the cheapest and unhealthiest shit.

Also all restaurant & fast food meals are like 2000 calories or else they feel "cheated".

We both burn a lot of calories having sex. You could say we're helping each other to lose weight.

I wonder how often mothers actually bang their sons. Probably happens in single mother families if the son turns out to be a chad.

In her own way I guess. Shes Korean and loathes fatness. She always wants to cook Korean food for me, so the macros might be a bit lacking, but it's not super greasy and has a lot of veggies. Being that she loathes fatness, she makes a point of constantly reminding me that I need to lose weight. Literally every time I see her or call her, she makes a point of bringing it up. I'm sure the next time I see her, she'll bring it up again, despite having lost weight. She wont even notice, and she'll brush it off when I tell her. She's really disheartening to talk to because nothing i do ever seems to be good enough for her, but i know she means well and just wants me to do my best.

yes my mum is obsessed with health but in a balanced diet that gets all your macros and elongated your life kind of way

Kids that get banged by their parents never turn out to be chads. They get mental disorders, drug addictions and turn into fat fucks

She's been trying to cook with ground turkey instead of beef lately so sort of. I'm more concerned about my grandmother's cooking since she basically went full Paula Deen with her cooking since she moved to North Carolina.

goddamnit I'm glad I don't weigh 600 pounds

it depends. If your mommy diddles you when you are 6 you are gonna be a fuck up. But if she gives you the blowey joey she promised after you got into Standford you are fine

Every now and then she helps me by getting healthy stuff when she goes grocery shopping or in the mornings she'd help me weigh stuff after I come home from the gym. She's based but sometimes buys baked goods and I cave in and get a bite of it.

shed bake like panko bread
youd find her on the dunes roasted
her body created a natural wind barrier and in the shadow a small oasis has formed, has its own climate and rain patterns
at night youd have to carve her open and hide inside from the cold like they did in star wars with that goat ostrich thing

Should have called life call

Yes. Problem being I’m already a 135lb lank. T-thanks, white mom

Attached: 3BCE38E4-52E8-411B-A021-53A86A60FFE2.jpg (375x375, 30K)

Funny you should ask that, because my mother and I just started a workout regiment together. I still live at home so we exercise in the morning before she goes to work. My only complaint is that she likes to use those phone exercise apps like Nike fitness, whereas I like to keep it simple with my weights

Attached: 529B140B-40FD-4181-9AA3-2F5B54BF0E67.gif (312x360, 772K)

Good boy working out with your mom. My ma always says we should go for walks around the neighborhood together

My mom visits every tuesday, when she's over I help her exercise. Doing calistenethics.
When we started she couldn't even do a knee pushup. Now she can do 5 real pushups so its going well.
Next we're working on the pullup.

this is impressive
none of you faggots would be able to stand back up under all this weight
thats is an immensely strong woman, I would ride her to battle everyday

The fact that I can stand up near effortlessly and continue to walk as far as I need to means I’m already ahead, regardless of how much I can squat

I can walk a 750lb yoke 25ft, so I'm pretty sure I could

when I was 13 I used weigh nearly 200Ibs
My mom saw the danger and forced me to join a swimming club.
She was locking the kitchen door. Which I am very grateful now.
swam for 2 years, lost all of the extra shit, height skyrocketed.
Now I have a little bit extra, but dlifting a 400 Ibs easily. 3 weeks more, and I will start to cut.
Moms are great !

>American Getups
the king of all exercises deadlifts are for the weak

Op utterly btfo

Attached: 1560736195948.jpg (900x856, 856K)

You are a good son user.

I see american girls and they are so fat, they are cute and pretty but fat
Why u do that? What shit makes u be like that if u have all the possibilitys to be fit
Cheap Healthy food
Cheap high quality whey
Cheap Gym
AND THEY PREFER TO BE A WHALE

my mom killed herself last year

Yes, she doesn't mind me fasting and doesn't mind either when she's making great food and I'm not eating. I've dropped 50lbs so far, got another 60-70 to go I reckon. Can't wait to eat her cooking again, it's god tier.

Jesus OP, how the fuck do you even cope knowing this?

Attached: 54Zu7MC.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Yes. She's been eating healthier for almost a year now and she's lost so much weight, I'm really proud of her. She's been helping me eat healthier since I resolved to lose weight a few months ago, and is always so happy when I weigh myself and tell her I've lost another pound or two. I'm so lucky to have her.

Idk I used to work with a girl who was like 100 lbs overweight but you could tell she had a really pretty face. If she actually lost the weight she'd be an easy 8/10.

Imagine living next door or across the street from this mess of a family. God I hate fat people so much.

Attached: 1559354922678.png (1091x651, 834K)

I literally can't comprehend a parent not wanting their kid to lose weight or get in shape. Like the greentexts on here about anons moms not wanting them to lift weights is alien to me, how the fuck can parents be like that? That has to be rare seriously the majority of parents are not gains goblins right? RIGHT?

Attached: 1560467297241.jpg (326x352, 20K)

yeah keep telling yourself that. mom just doesn't want a shameful fatass

when I went on a cut last year she did. Helped me stick to a diet and I gave her the money to go shopping to buy the food I NEEDED not wanted.

Even helped prep meals for me, I don't think I tell her enough I love her.

She's worried that I've lost too much weight and I make sure not to tell her how much I actually weigh any more.

F

imagine the caravan of delivery drivers blocking you from leaving your home every night

this is my nightmare. Becoming old and fat.

The girl is only in her 30s. Momma is no super model but she is not rascal thick yet

I have a great mom who actually did help me lose weight in Grade 11. Now I'm 22 and am completely happy with my life. My mom is literally one of my best friends and I would unironically do anything to help her. I can't even describe how grateful I am to have such great parents. I swear I must've done something really good in a past life to deserve them.