So /fit why arent you winepilled ?

So /fit why arent you winepilled ?

Attached: the-health-benefits-of-red-wine.jpg (1004x700, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/08/24/641618937/no-amount-of-alcohol-is-good-for-your-health-global-study-claims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pseudoscience: the post

I still do believe a fine Pinot is the healthiest alcohol you can drink

okay but taking some wine once a week wont damage you, even the cheaper ones

i already eat kimchi for my fermented food
that being said, wine is for women and guys like ray

Attached: archer-on-bond.jpg (1910x932, 266K)

I can't drink in moderation, especially alone. So i'll go without drinking all week and kill a magnum bottle on saturday night and feel like shit the next day.

okay mom

Same

>okay but taking some wine once a week wont damage you, even the cheaper ones

npr.org/2018/08/24/641618937/no-amount-of-alcohol-is-good-for-your-health-global-study-claims

Working out while drinking causes me to sweat excessively and space out before I vomit from exertion

>being that pussy a little alcohol damages him internally and makes him age like shit

Wine is for cooking. Drinking any alcohol is for low test cucks without self disipline.

tell that to james hunt

>the lancet
>literally a journal that felates marx and refuses to publish data against their narrative
good goy. remember never to drink because as a wealthy westerner the threat of tuberculosis is too high. forget cutting your risk for heart disease by 40%, that shouldnt be of concern for a healthy goy like you.

forgot pic

not drinking or nit smoking because "muh health" means you are a low risky taker who is afraid of everything

/lmao at your life

Attached: 2808190w380.jpg (380x253, 19K)

>analyzed levels of alcohol use and its health effects in 195 countries
>For younger people, the three leading causes of death linked to alcohol use were tuberculosis, road injuries and self-harm
tuberculosis? What kind of shitholes were they studying in?
>While the study's authors say that moderate drinking may safeguard people against heart disease,
>some critics say its conclusions may be overblown. Claiming there is no safe level of alcohol consumption is not a compelling argument for people to stop drinking altogether, says David Spiegelhalter, the Winton professor for the public understanding of risk at the University of Cambridge
Featmongering clickbait horseshit, in other words. Shouldn't have expected any better from npr

Attached: Bx7dwAp_d.jpg (500x375, 19K)

the study you're reference literally finds that drinkers live longer than abstainers lmao oH NONONONONO

Because in reality any amount of alcohol increases the risk of death.

thank god

this, it's why drinkers outlive non-drinkers in literally every study no matter how much shit they control for

couldnt possibly be cause the majority of people drink and only a tiny amount abstain

The association with longevity is most likely due to self-selection. There is no biochemical or physiological mechanism showing benefit from alcohol consumption.

>live longer
>never really live
which path do you choose

Attached: Untitled.jpg (507x773, 50K)

underrated post

quite a few people abstain and even when they control for former drinkers and lifestyle drinkers live longer

liquid sugar
ngmi

brainlet

because each one of those points would only affect you at levels that will kill you through alcohol poisoning

how'd that work out for him?

>falling for the alcoholic jew
Anything other than water and tea is fag and niggerpilled

Care to post a study?