Is there anyway to make my butt bigger?

Is there anyway to make my butt bigger?

Attached: THICC.webm (288x360, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lower body resistance training.

yes there is

no. There is literally not one exercise yet developed that can make your butt larger. I'm sorry OP your only option is plastic surgery and implants. god speed

I want to be her little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. Her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. She would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little babe tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly polly baby boy. It would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo goo ga ga body. Then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her hoo hoo blood and juices spill all ovwe her face. It would hurt and i would scream in pained goo goo ga gas as pain evelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into a grown human man.

plasticccc.webm

based goo goo ga ga poster

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Beg God for forgiveness for what you have done here

synthoil is your friend

>wouldn't fuck because "muh plastic"
t. faggot

Attached: 45953848_1850825388349147_9154868026525961389_n.webm (640x1136, 1.01M)

Attached: 1547493338013.jpg (424x362, 43K)

Have sex

Who is this?

>That pan down
>Tfw instinctively thought she had a dick
Fucking don't do that shit. That pan-down is the MO for shemales

Sauce pls

here fren
instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko/?hl=en

Attached: I.png (233x411, 133K)

Thanks fren

Attached: 21A5E16C-333E-40EE-A99C-CD61F9C9E06D.jpg (656x555, 42K)

Squats and oats

Attached: 1560200965693.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

M*n being gullible simps will never stop being funny

Attached: anastasiya_photoshop_1.jpg (680x685, 105K)

god i wish i could get away with date rape

everybody knows she looks like a fat troll in real life, but jerking off to her for free in her photoshopped, stomach sucking, touched up form is essentially the same as beating it to anime or any other non-real medium, so no skin off my bones (except my dick)

BASED Lauren cross poster

Based horny depressingly poster

No, I think you've been spending way too much time on Jow Forums and /lgbt/

Fill it with cum?

Attached: 1559602590941.jpg (911x1024, 95K)

No he's actually right. They always linger on the face and then pan down and BAM! penis
It's dickgirl thot 101, user

lmao gay niggas

>thinking videos can be photoshopped
Retard.

kys, incel faggot.

Its call genetics.

My favorite Jow Forums copy pasta rn

law of large numbers
pics? ;) please

plot twist: right girls pants did NOT come like that

Attached: 1560592135183.jpg (450x495, 38K)

Everyone look at this moron and laugh

have you ever touched fake tits? theyre awful at touch, its nothing like natty fat ones

Do you actually know what that law means, or did you just like the way it sounded?

I know what is means. Im actually a /sci/borg, cognition.

it is possible that user is implying that not nearly enough observations have been made to properly compare rates of homosexuality across various ethnicities, meaning the title of this (not scientific) article should be taken with many bricks of salt. for example, compare the amount of rigorous scientific inquiry conducted on evolution as opposed to rates of homosexuality. perhaps over the next century and a half, the scientific community will confirm this

and maybe user liked how it sounded

>tfw Jow Forumsbois didn't take stats in college

Attached: 1560671704937.jpg (367x401, 41K)

Who would manipulate statistics amirite?

I did, but that was 8.5 fucking years ago. haven't taken another math class since, thank god

Yes I have. And they're just as fun to look at and squeeze as natural ones even though they look and feel very different.
try not being a flaming faggot for once

can confirm. fucked a fake ass. way too firm but it looked nice from a distance. I say keep it natural. also, how would it look in 35 years or so?

you never touched a fake tit retard

how would you know that retard?

>thank god
*my self a math major*
I thank god every day for allowing math to exist in our universe and that it has been so well developed.

Attached: 1559950271337.jpg (360x360, 13K)

That's why they push it so hard on us. It's unnatural for whites.
We used to throw these freaks in a bog

Do these.

Attached: RDL.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

Someone, somewhere envisioned and wrote this

Attached: 1558113719244.jpg (506x477, 18K)

why do women touch their hair 4 times a second?

filled with nerve endings. They're basically masturbating.