This is what I lift for? There are no more pure girls anymore...

This is what I lift for? There are no more pure girls anymore. The kikes and niggers have ensured that all girls be dumped into college aka slut training grounds where they race to the bottom of depravity. There is no point lifting for these pieces of shit. They are used and dirty. Where are the pure girls.

The niggers and kikes have truly destroyed our civilization.

Attached: C3B23002-39D9-43F5-AC3B-FF4D903E0DBD.jpg (750x1000, 170K)

these are the kinda girls that support trump where im from lmao

Go outside incel

just ride the tiger and watch your wife have sex with a black man

how the niggers destroyed your civilization ?

have sex lol

You're correct.
Lift for the coming tribulations instead.

Shoo shoo back to Jow Forums

Attached: hIsJ1Ti.png (1050x1307, 603K)

this guy again he needs mental help someone call the police on him

Go fucking dilate roastie trash

go to a good college everyone is liberal but autistic and afraid to have sex

Look at these skanks and fags

have sex

>Jews and niggers
It's really just the jews.

Kys

>no point lifting for these pieces of shit
Seriously, consider suicide.

Kill yourself

here we go, another great fitness thread that will hit 200+ replies within an hour

sad but true. just the nature of having a fitness board on a site where tranny weebs congregate.

There are just as many girls in their dorms studying but you don't see them because they don't do stupid shit like this for attention

im tired of fucking white sluts

Attached: 1560669222138.jpg (720x720, 22K)

>weeb as a bad thing
you have to go back

Attached: 1549006774499.png (842x137, 16K)

Is this how you see the world? You're stupid man. Go outside. Stop believing everything on the internet.

lmao is there anything you won't blame the Jews for? Maybe take some ownership for your own mediocrity once in a while.

mirin but you'd look better with white skin haha

Attached: 2658468.png (500x522, 25K)

fuck your faggot ass cartoons drawn by autists to entertain autists

Jow Forums filename, don't fall for it guys

Oh cool only 50% of the roastie population run around with their genitalia exposed for chad and Tyrone to play with.

The other 50% only do it away from cameras and only once a week like conservative pure roasties.

Our race literally built civilization. Now we let roasties run around naked like animals at the zoo.

Don't you pro-slut guys get it? After about four dudes nutting in them the ability of a girl to pair-bond is fucking fucked. She's a walking divorce after that.
Most girls today think fifteen different dudes nutting in them is average to below average.
One day you're going to be divorced and instead of teaching your son to train from child he's going to be taught to hate you and that he is a tranny.
You're going to see him in a /soc/ thread one day looking for men to fuck him.

Lots of decent girls out there, lots of sluts too.

>lots of decent

How do you define decent?

We need to permaban lift for posters

I'll fuck your son, user

White men built the civilization, and are responsible for all of it’s current failures.

We are the ones letting all of this happen. White men could collectively decide that roasties, minorities, Democrats, should be totally excluded from all political and most social power, and implement it in a year.

But the will doesn’t exist. I don’t know how to solve this problem, but it’s important to acknowledge it for what it is.

miring lats

I can tell this is going to be a quality thread

go get a job Tyrone

that guy is dyel as fuck you moron. the guy behind the camera probably is too.
as long as you're skinny have a nice face and a good personality girls will give it up easily.

Then why the fuck you even here faggot? Go to a bodybuilding online forum if you hate this place so much.

Attached: 1555537983235.jpg (1200x1161, 154K)

Not sure how much I could blame a white girl for banging this. Great aesthetics etc.

Agreed, but it's a waste posting this in this shillfest fucking nuclear meltdown of a thread

it doesn't matter because you aren't having sex either way.

post your soft disgusting body so i can laugh

you are an incel in denial

GO HOME MONKEY MAN.

YOU ARE DESTROYING WHITE CIVILIZATION.

There are two kinds of ethnocentrism.
Positive - "We're good and worth preserving."
Negative - "Other people are not as good as us."
Most ethnic groups seem to have that innately but Anglos appear to have shed it at made theirs mostly a function of their religion, which they went on to abandon.
eg. An English aristocrat could spend his life going into the deepest jungle and learning about pygmy culture but he never saw pygmies as superior or equal and worth bringing back to England because religion held him back.

Post yours. I wanna see them noodles

Whore

You have to go back summer fag

Attached: me.jpg (918x918, 91K)

guy on the left must be hiding his small calves baka

>Our race literally built civilization
>"I don't to anything but eat tendies and jack off to chinese cartoons, but other members of my race accomplished great things!"
tip top kek

>Sorority girls are sluts
>therefore all women are slut
Ive about Mcfucking had it with the Jow Forums invasion

No point in giving advice to incels

This. Jow Forums used to be a fun board. Jow Forums ruins everything

>that face
>top of head doesn't even reach the top doorhinge
why'd you even bother with lifting hahaha. no wonder you snuggle with a drawing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 11.33.26 PM.png (934x1186, 1.7M)

Whats a good face reverse image searcher?
I want to ruin this niggers life

The white race is doomed forever, just enjoy your life like the rest of us.

Greek philosophy, German engineering, Roman statecraft, English common law.
Our ancestors built it and handed it down to us for us to preserve, build on and hand down to our children.

>Ex left me and almost instantly started to pursue a gym Chad
>He rejected her after probably fucking her
>She's now "dating" a man that's already engaged to another girl

Is this an accurate representation of today's women? I'm not sure if she was always like this or if it's just because she's 2 years off of the Wall. I'm just glad I'm getting Jow Forums and a few years younger than her so I'm in a better position than she'll ever be again.

Attached: 1552877995344.png (401x351, 194K)

That isn’t (Him) it’s a cope fat waifucels use
Is that (You)

>Our ancestors built it and handed it down to us for us to preserve,
and then you offered your wife to Tyron and Juan, and took your wife's last name when you got married.

why she left you then ? you are not as good looking as him maybe

>it’s another lift for thread
Just delete this fucking board, hiro
Waifu threads stay up for days, we have woman hate threads, virgin roleplays, and more
This is just r9k at this point

>tfw when im a juan

I was too much of a beta and let myself go. Luckily I've fixed both of those problems now.

so she left you before you joined the gym ?

>There are no more pure girls anymore.
You just have to look harder to find us, sweetie.

Attached: 155756432298.png (394x476, 241K)

when was the last time you talked to a girl?
the internet is not you friend

That isn’t (Him) it’s a cope fat incels use

Yeah. I was getting chubby, never bothered taking care of my looks (hair, skin) and ate like shit. Not only that, I was DESPERATE for her approval, wouldn't stop blowing up her phone and insecure.

This dude thinks the Minoans and Bronze Age civs of the Fertile Crescent were white.

yea that's me lmao. also i don't even care if that him cause regardless it's some sad kunt and i derive pleasure outta btfoing weebs

lool well good thing you fixed that up

im certainly sure she would bang you now

why dont send a message to her asking for a fuck ? cold and tho

forgot the jpeg

Attached: Photo on 6-16-19 at 11.49 PM #2.jpg (1080x720, 181K)

How many needles do I have to shove in my ass for this?

>There are no more pure girls anymore.
There were never any pure girls.

>my women suck because of niggers!
White people are a race of absolute violent savages. They shoot up their own schools for fun. They casually walk into public places and gun down dozens of people just for their own sick amusement. White people will abduct you, torture you for days on end and then cannibalize your body just like Jeff Dahmer did. Every serial killer is white, every mass murderer is white, every psychopath is white.

Even if you look at white history, their whole history has been going around, murdering other people, massacring whole races and genociding entire continents. They are a race completely, irredeemably evil, villainous and barbaric. They are literal demons.

And yet, there's one race that even these pale demons fear. The Black Race. That's how fucking badass Black Men are. The only thing standing between white supremacists genociding all leftists and non-whites on the planet is 20 inches of pure black muscle ready to lay the law down on any cracker who gets outta line.

Attached: 1516963735899.jpg (790x695, 53K)

Lmao dyel

none, just bust your ass for a few years consistently, oh and don't be a GDE heh

What’s your cycle

this is like the fourth time I've entered this thread. really bumming me out to be honest

Based and kingpilled

To be fair, feds would watch every single thing you do and then shoot your dog if you even thought of organizing a revolution
Millions of white people are thinking it but no one wants to be the first one
Look at Tarrant and roof, they had the balls to do something and now they are going to sit in cages and watch the world crumble even further

ny strip steak & 20pcs publix hot and spicy chicken wings non breaded

Damn I wish my knees were level with my bathroom countertop. Guess I’m just a manlet

Girls had to choose independence because men don’t make enough these days for them to settle. Some of you can’t even afford cars and you’re bitching about how others live their life. Know your place before you talk as if you’re a real “man”. You aren’t.

Also MODS this isn’t fitness related at all

it's a weird angle, i'm not actually a giant. and it is a very low countertop, the contractor was an illegal. i'm only 6'

Post your tits

Great men built the civilization*
You may be white, but are you great?

They’re all white dudes retard.

How have the "niggers" or "likes" destroyed civilization?

If you're asking where are girls who aren't in sororities, they're all over the place. You probably have a hard time finding them from your mother's basement.

>TEACHER TEACHER, ANONS PASSING NOTES IN CLASS
That's you but grown up, an utter faggot with nothing to contribute

You’re not worthy

Body
Timestamp

0-2 previous partners with 0 one night stands

nice supreme sticker fagtron

why do people HAVE to marry girls. why cant you just get in good shape and work on yourself to fuck girls? why do you HAVE to get married? whats wrong with just fucking girls wtf

why cant you just bang someone and move on and wait around in bars and shit to find another drunk slut to fuck and then drive off the next morning. do you wanna change diapers? no. do you wanna give a girl money and pay for dates? no. do you wanna raise a kid and give it 1/2 of your money? no. do you wanna watch some bitch grow old and ugly and lose the only value she has? no.

whats the advantage of settling down with someone. frequent sex. thats it. and all girls are whores. why would you want their used up pussy that often?

because I want 4 little me's running around that I can raise and conquer the world with