How you holding up Jow Forums?

How you holding up Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-213412_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2220, 664K)

this has nothing to do with fitness. fuck off and kill yourself, faggot bitch.

Intense back pain since yesterday and I’m not sure what caused. Could be deadlifts, could be yoga/stretching, or could be because I started sleeping with a pillow under my knees.

I look better than I’ve ever looked, 25 yo male with full time job. I NEED to fuck a qt to clear my mind. I’m hardcore flirting with a married coworker because she’s hot and I’m a christfag so the inner turmoil is building. I’m just so horny bros.

cope

Do more ab work and oblique work. Stretch you hips and back.

Randomly woke up at 6am, now having breakfast and a pre-workout shitposting session. You know, I could make a habit out of this.

Attached: 1430210639355.jpg (511x428, 27K)

Fuck same here bro same situation. I work with a lot of hispanic co worker women and i think this tiny one is into me but i also think shes just playful like that in general. She also said she gets a long with men more than women. Im thinking of asking her to smash. How do i do this chads ?

Attached: 09e943575a6d6e59fd1eecece200499b.17.jpg (352x198, 12K)

Ask her out and then as whatever you're at starts to end ask to come to her/your place to chill/watch a movie/watch Netflix then when you're there just escalate.

You can do this man! I believe in you!

>as whatever you are starts to end
Wat

don't
do not
DO NOT fuck a coworker
try to befriend them and go out with them so eventually you meet their friends, friends are open game

do not fuck a coworker. trust me on this one.

fuck off brainlet

Attached: yamero.jpg (546x789, 44K)

I dont but is it just because of awkwardness?

nigga do i even have to tell you? women are always seen as the victim. if you dump her, even if you try your best not to be a cunt about it, all the women and all the white knights will band to her side and ostracize you.

if she dumps you, on the other hand, she can mog the shit out of you talking about her new boyfriend all the time and have him pick her up at work when you're leaving and no one will bat an eye, actually they're likely to think you're a loser.

if you stick with her she'll get jealous of other coworker girls and make things awkward for you, besides checking on you all the fucking time. why would you want your girlfriend to know the exact hours you're at work? absolute hell.

Attached: aDVEGjr1_700w_0.jpg (700x356, 27K)

phone broke and without music I have no interest in going to the gym, starting back up tuesday tho

You can't live your life trying to avoid the worst case scenario

Trying to cure my autism while my surgery on my rib heals before I go back to the gym. Cute Belarus girl from work . We chat about a cartoon show I used to watch when I visited my grandparents there called nu pogodi. Cant figure out how to talk to her and get her to like me without being needy. Sometimes we have a play conversations. Something is wrong with how i interact with women. I'm not even ugly. I just dont know what to do. Help me brahs.

Attached: 1556476739950.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>flirting with a married coworker
You'd be geeat together being as you're both human garbage.

nigga what
there are 16 billion women on the planet, user didn't even say he was in love with any of the coworkers, why in the world would he not just find a girl from outside to bang? are you autistic? did you think that one-liner was going to be cool?

Attached: 1560716666265.jpg (431x495, 62K)

>wake up early
>breakfast
>shitposting session
> play cs 1.6 for an hour on my fav pub
> drive to gym while listening to sum 41 hell song
>leave gym and take a nice hot shower before turning it fully cold
> wonder how to build confidence in my self to finally get gf

Attached: 1555549467706.jpg (960x720, 139K)

listen to this user OP. dated a coworker and had to quit my job bc of it.

Attached: 1560361680460.jpg (742x417, 39K)

not well huh pal? if you want to vent i am here friend

I know right? dude thinks i'm making shit up. what happened to you user?

in my case I dropped the girl and all the women in the fucking company turned on me. luckily I was going to quit in a couple of months either way, but fuck she burned my bridges with the owner who was a very good connection because she whined about me being a slut to his wife, who was her boss. lost all my friendships in the place.

Attached: 1560568357529.jpg (515x422, 61K)

Been sober 10 days, feeling better. Still depressed but feeling ready to make necessary changes in my life to fix that. Gonna wake up early and go jog and workout tomorrow.

based boomer

>whatever activity you're participating in, together, begins to come to a close
you missed an "at" and user missed a comma

what's the deal with this dating app? I've been seeing it everywhere

This man speaks the truth.
You're fucking retarded. Go climb on the roof and try to fly then, or are you just a pussy?

same shit happened to me. Her sister-in-law worked there too and I know her work friends were going to turn on me. Lost all my work friends too. It's fucking bullshit.

Attached: 1560203358665.jpg (554x554, 33K)

Keep it up user.
YGTMI.

Thanks man. Whats that acronym mean?

Hanging in there. I caught feels for some damn fuckbuddy and now that she's moved away for a few months I'm really missing her.
I would go over to her place and she'd feed me delicious mexican food and would act like a great girl then we'd go to her bed and it was wild and i wishshewasstillhere ohgodimsohornyandlonely AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: parco_mostri10.jpg (300x300, 32K)

How can I achieve this fren? I want a gf but am not good at talking beacause I think to much instead of letting it flow naturally

Attached: 1556032102429.png (1500x610, 360K)

Bad. Last weekend sucked. Found out some people still hate my guts. Drank alcohol again. Saw the girl I like hold hands with another guy. Now I have Springfield’s “Jesse’s girl” playing on a loop.

some girls like that I guess. She told me she liked how serious I always am at the gym. Really, I just focused on my workout and all I did was smile at her and said "Hey!" with a genuine happiness one day, and she came over to talk. Dudes were always going up to her to try chatting her up, but she wouldn't really talk much to them and she'd always shoot me sexy eyes or stick her tongue out when we'd catch each other in the mirrors.
I'm not much of a talker either, but I can keep a conversation going. It's hard to put my thoughts out there unless it's written, but I'm really curious and like listening to people talk and come up with more talking points from what they say.