I think I love another man

>be me feminine bi guy
>kinda like pic related even cross dress sometimes
>only had 1 gf in my 19 years of life
>high school sweetheart but just a few days away from graduation I found out she'd been cheating on me for half the time we had been dating.
>dumps me and tells me it's my fault
>I couldn't go to my graduation because I tried to an hero a night before by taking a bunch of vicodin pills
>spend a couple weeks in the psych ward
>get out of psych ward and high school is finally over too
>itssummer.jpg
>no gf, no job, no friends
>one day and old hippie lady that's my mom's friend tells her that she urgently needs some help at the coffee shop she owns
>I take the job
>start working and notice there's this guy in his 40's that comes a few times a week and just sits near a window to read and drink coffee
>one day I make a comment about a Dostoevsky novel he's reading
>we keep on getting more aquainted as time goes on
>he is from Spain and speaks like 5 different languages
>one day we're talking about weed and novels
>I tell him I'm so shit at rolling joints
>he tells he rolls all these crazy shaped joints
>says he made a deer shaped one last night and if want to come check it out at his townhome that's around the corner
>I tell him sure but to just wait 30 minutes so I can close down the place

Cont

Attached: 1550020272665.jpg (1574x2574, 446K)

finish the story faggy cock slut bump

>we walk back to his townhouse
>it's a really comfy place
>we smoke some weed, and he shows be a bunch of weird and interesting nick nacks he's collected from like the 10 different countries he's lived in
>we smoke some more weed in his balcony and drink some poppy tea he made which I'd never tried before
>walk back home that night feeling kinda fucked but nice

>keep on seeing him at the coffee shop and every Thursday he waits for me to close down and I go hang out with him
>one of those nights we drink too
>I get really drunk
>when we were on his balcony, I sat on his lap as a kinda of a joke
>he didn't push me away and instead kissed me
>I liked it and we went back inside
>that night I sucked my first cock
>he was fairly big and cut but couldn't come
>he told me it was fine and thanked me
>I went home that night and came buckets masturbating and thinking about what had just happened

Cont

congrats you don't need to go to college or wageslave now, you can have life as easy as a roastie

>keep on seeing him at the coffee shop and every Thursday he waits for me to close down and I go hang out with him
>one of those nights we drink too
>I get really drunk
>when we were on his balcony, I sat on his lap as a kinda of a joke
>he didn't push me away and instead kissed me
>I liked it and we went back inside
>that night I sucked my first cock
>he was fairly big and cut but couldn't come
>he told me it was fine and thanked me
>I went home that night and came buckets masturbating and thinking about what had just happened

>we keep seeing eachother and we're open about what happened
>I suck his cock a few more times and eventually tell him I want to get topped
>I tell him it would also be my first time
>we try to make it special and plan for it ahead of time
>the day finally comes
>he tells me if I would like to try mdma that night too
>I've never tried it before but I tell him yes
>he throws these crystals in orange juice and I drink them
>1 hour later words cannot describe how amazing I felt
>he lights up these scented candles and rubs peppermint oil on my back
>feelsfuckingincrediblygoodman.jpg
>I'm super horny too so I sucked his cock and I finally get topped
>I came like twice when he did, he was also very gentle and caring

Cont

>I tell him I want more of the mdma he gave
>he tells that I shouldn't take more but I insist
>he gives me like 100 mg more
>I feel incredibly great again but I start telling him about my bpd demon ex-gf and how I tried to an hero, also tell him I've though about transitioning
>I start crying but he holds me and we just lay in bed talking all night
>I didn't sleep much but I still have to go open the coffee shop in the morning
>he comes with me and we have the entire place to ourselves because it's really rainy and there are no customers
>while we're having breakfast he tells me that his contract here (civil engineer) is nearly over and that he will move to a small farm he owns in a German city
>he looks me straight in the eyes and asks me to go back with him and that I'm one of the best things that's happened to him in a long time
>I think I might love him and wanted to tell him that as well as yes, but instead I just said "I'd have to think about it".

What do I do? My parents don't know I'm bi and I don't know how they would they react if I tell them I am going to run away across the world with a man I've only known for a few months.

Omg a legit long green text. Fucking finally. Now if only reading this didn't make me uncomfortable. (Have nothing against bi or gay people and have a couple friends who are gay or bi)

That's pretty a dumb/rash decision to move across the world with someone you just met. Your parents would react poorly even if they have no problem with you being gay, you'd hear the same thing if you were a roastie.

GO WITH HIM. CARPE DIEM!!!!!

its gonna be worth it, just make sure if things dont work out you have a ticket back. dont tell your parents but write a note

Oh wow, you are going to get eaten by him on the farm. At you had buttseks!

Fuck it bros his leaving in 3 weeks. I think I'm gonna tell him to get me a ticket and that I love his gay ass when I seem him in a couple of hours.

Lot of drugs and vulnerability in your story pal. I'd give it some time. Do you know anything about this kraut's life?

Yeah his a civil engineer and usually moves around based on the contacts he gets. He's Spaniard but his half-sister left him a country home or farm in Frankfurt. That's where he likes to stay on his off time. He's traveled a lot and says he would love to take me around SE Asia. I've never even left my home state, so this is incredibly exciting.

fuck assuming he's not lying to you and is actually some murderer I'm jealous as fuck

You're a fucking retard, you go out with a dude a couple of times he fucks you now you think you guys Romeo and Juliet?
Fuck outta here, maybe try another attempt at killing yourself?

tranny mind op thread.

I don't think he would take around the world to murder me. I mean he could've done it already and he was just so sweet, kissing my neck and holding me when we had sex on mdma. I told him I still feel attracted to girls and said that I'm still young and he accepts it and wouldn't hold me back if I were to meet someone. He had a rough youth, his dad beat him and threw him out on the street when he was 14 for being gay, and as a result he's grown up reserved and guarded. Somehow I was able to get through his hard shell and into his soft loving interior. Fuck, I love this man.

>Somehow I was able to get through his hard shell and into his soft loving interior
sounds like the generic type of bs that men say to get women to fall for them.

be careful OP. if you do decide to go with him, which sounds like you already have, be semi-open about exactly where you're going and who you're going with with your parents. maybe leave a very visible note in your bedroom explaining the details (maybe minus the gay stuff, could say is a friend) of where you're going and with whom. tell this older guy that you gave this information to your parents, so that if he wants to do something nasty to you he knows that the people you know are aware of were you are. sufficed to say, you are to talk with your parents or whoever you currently live with semi-often. if plans "change" and he takes you elsewhere, you are to immediately report that back to your parents and tell him that you let other people know about who he is and where he is taking you.

still sounds risky, but like i said it sounds like you made up your mind. good luck! and hopefully this is the real deal and you can be his qt boiwife! so jelly if that's the case :]

maybe also take a pic with him, crop his face, and leave that photo with your parents saying its the father of the friend youre going with or something. subtly let him know that your parents have his face and know you're with him.

just an extra safety measure idk...

Not owner of those two posts, but maybe ask him for some money to afford a plane ticket back just in case something happens between you two, and your excuse can be how you don't know him so well and only meet him just recently and this is all so fast and don't want to fall for some short of trick.
I don't know if this is a good idea or not.

Thanks for the advice. Just talked to him and told me to be honest with my folks. Even said he'd be open to talk to them. He's been through similar stuff so he'd said he would be fully supporttive if my parents were to react badly. Oh my, oh my, I'm really fucking doing this. Fuck, fuck.

Here's what I think you should do
originally kill yourself

user if he understands how youre scared of this i rly suggest you tell him to let you take a pic of his face, his id, write down the exact address of where you're going, give all of that to your parents if possible. also, have a deal with your parents that you will call them once a week or so to let them know you're still ok, etc. be smart about your preventive measures.

once again, if this is real im insanely jealous of you. good luck ! ! and dont abuse mdma too much, just try to enjoy your life as his wife

I'd go with him, you only live once.

>he's gay
>tell him you're thinking about transitioning
Have you talked to him about this? I know the meme is traps are gay, but gay people generally don't want to date trans people. Will he still be interested if you do start transitioning and start looking more and more female?

Thanks user-kun! We only smoke plenty of weed and drink poppy seed tea on cold nights. I will try to do what you said but I'm a bit scared that I might come off as too paranoid to him.

He used to be bi and actually had a daughter in his 20's. He said he wouldn't mind, as long as I'm happy.

>I will try to do what you said but I'm a bit scared that I might come off as too paranoid to him.
dont be scared. if he loves you, or rather, simply if he is a rational person, he will see that a young boi like you running off with a 40+ year old man that he barely knows to a different country is pretty risky. if he is for real, that is to say he is not a threat, he will let you take some safety measures given the circumstances, like taking his photo or something. maybe taking pic of ID would be too much, but you have to remember that your safety comes first. if he loves you he'll understand.

btw gif is u when smoking with him :3

Attached: 1547934391057.gif (200x194, 850K)

Well, im rooting for you then, user. and also mad jealous

You should go! You seem happy with this guy, he seems happy with you. Plus it doesn't seem like there's anything keeping you where you at the moment -- like school, career, etc. If you do decide to go, make sure you do what this user said.

we're all jealous here friend

Attached: saddsadsaads.gif (500x269, 483K)

This, OP gets to live life on easy mode like some roastie now

Yes and you should give us updates later on on how things are going