Anyone else hate driving? Driving sucks

Anyone else hate driving? Driving sucks.

Attached: 1526558304293.png (1632x1224, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKuYzVhfDTk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=05CWBsuBgLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KIJ-x2I1AA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9mOF3pqonTo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4xRnRq_HFBU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBQvj_g2JXM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8MEhQAm_Qo
youtu.be/mdIg4F1ZERU
youtube.com/watch?v=LGC90fmf8gw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGRwbdXTei4
youtu.be/FLuiBCzEWnE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQo77PlJ0g
youtu.be/ABGiqizwCso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off, you underage loser dipshit. keep off the roads. driving rules.

driving is maximum comfy
anyone who says otherwise is underage, retarded, or both
i just wish i could get neetbux for gas so i can do more comfy nightdrives

Attached: 85.jpg (604x604, 65K)

im 32 and hate driving. it's all traffic jam stop and go bullshit where i live, driving is probably funner if you live in the middle of nowhere

I hate driving but I like washing cars and wish I had a car to pamper.

i like driving stick its fun

i thought streets would be easy to drive in but freeways are much easier to drive through, streets suck

>drives mummy and daddy's car
cute

it would be ok if there were no other people on the streets

i got my own jeep

Attached: 231.png (731x504, 403K)

I wish I had driving licence. Too bad they're like 1300 eur minium where I live.
I can imagine it being comfy

>neetbux
>I own my own car
does not compute
there is no need to lie on the internet

freaking based user

take care of her

brother bought it for me
thank u i like it a lot

Attached: 4.png (730x941, 296K)

oh and I guess your brother pays for your insurance too, and your gas, and whatever maintenance you need to do.

i bet you dont even drive stick, scum.

Why would I add unnecessary complexity to my task?

i pay for everything but grandma helps me pay for insurance
last year i replaced the water pump, belt, and thermostat all on my own!

Attached: 68.png (309x325, 107K)

Night driving is kino as fuck.

Got into an accident a month back and totaled my car. Now I'm paranoid when I drive and can't enjoy it as much

beyond pathetic
truly

jealous of my jeep

Attached: 190.png (624x884, 374K)

not really, no. I have no need for a big retarded gas guzzler. I own a Mazda 3 from 2011.

Why dont you tell us what model it is then? Its probably a liberty lol

I used to hate driving but then I got a fun car to drive and now I love it

Attached: 51590800_378376262975809_5359379768133287936_n.jpg (4074x3056, 1014K)

Im not the best at driving (ive been in a few car accidents, one time almost hit a huge pole and might have died if I hit it) but its kinda fun.

yeah, i hate driving. driving sucks.

Attached: muh wun teps.png (379x370, 273K)

it's a red and black wrangler

Attached: 13.jpg (425x419, 29K)

>this unapologetic LARPing

Attached: kmoyI.jpg (2247x1771, 428K)

huge projection user

>roads are shit with potholes everywhere
>it's winter
>no fucking paint on the roads so I don't know what lane I'm in or where I'm supposed to be on the road
>everyone sucks at driving and does 20 km/h over the limit no matter where they are
>not my own car, so If I get into an accident it's not my ass paying for it
yes, driving is gay

Are you a women or a pathetic male?

are you an orbiting cuck or an incel?

Attached: 97.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.
I do not drive. Driving is for faggots.
Now explain to me, in detail, how I am projecting.

I find it hard to believe your brother bought you a wrangler considering used TJs can get damn close to 10k for just a sport model and much higher for a rubicon. If you do actually have a wrangler, I bet any money its an SE with a Swiss cheese frame

Driving is one if the best things ever especially if done by night while listening to electronic music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKuYzVhfDTk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=05CWBsuBgLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KIJ-x2I1AA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9mOF3pqonTo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4xRnRq_HFBU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBQvj_g2JXM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8MEhQAm_Qo

Attached: 20190228_145939.jpg (1161x753, 700K)

i got very lucky
my brother has a nice job and is very generous
also with where i live i need a nice vehicle with four wheel drive
i love it!

Attached: thumb.jpg (1440x810, 176K)

>deadmau5
cringe
listen to some good electronic music for God's sake

I have a toyota land cruiser, way better than jeep trash

you wish you could drive faggot

do you got a picture of her user

I hated it when I was younger with my crappy car, but now I'm mostly indifferent.

that has an ugly design but whatever works for you user!
i took 1 pic when i first got it but i'm not a phone poster

Attached: 68.jpg (1200x999, 941K)

Driving With little to no traffic is nice but once theres a ton of fuckers all around you then its no longer fun

Come on, user. Lets see that rusty frame

its so comfy driving over potholes and an uneven uplifted road surface in the winter time. nothing is comfier am i right guys?

Attached: pepe-confused.jpg (600x600, 111K)

Driving is cool, traffic is not. Fuck the constant stress. I've stopped using cars for 5 years now, works for me. Then again i'm not living in fuckhuge America, so I don't have the problem of never ever getting anywhere without 4 wheels.

i take my jeep to the car wash at least once a week

Attached: 2.jpg (3031x2345, 963K)

That's not projecting.
However if this your actual assertion then I can address it. I have my G1 and I have taken the in-class lessons for G2. All I would really need to do to start driving is do some in-car lessons over a couple weekends and then take the G2 test. It really wouldn't take very long but I haven't done it because driving is for faggots.

Also don't act like being able to drive is something to be proud of. Next time you're in the car, take a look at the subhuman scum in the vehicles around you and then try to tell yourself again that driving is anything special.

Driving is comfy as fuck. You relax while listening to whatever you want to listen to in a controlled weather environment and you can go wherever.

move to a first world country, shitbird.

you just went full fedora mate

better than going full scorpion jacket, nigger

Attached: 1478728003082.jpg (206x196, 6K)

Good for you. Now what do you to take care of the frame? If you actually owned a wrangler you would know that is its Achilles heel. Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you are not lying, I do not see a NEET spending hours under it with a wire brush, Eastman, and por-15

projecting again frogfag

i've never had issues with the frame? maybe it's had work done already i got it used with 60k miles on it

Attached: 285.jpg (778x1200, 131K)

fuck driving fuck cars
literally the worst fucking invention, the root of every problems in todays world
everything would have been much more comfy if we had horses

Someday the state is going to try to take away our right to drive, claiming that it's to keep us safe and to make things more efficient.

Never let the basedboys that want everything done for them to win, fuck the nanny state

Attached: 1444380587290.jpg (800x800, 410K)

I like to drive fast on back roads late at night while listening to eurobeat or retrowave. I wish fuel and maintenance was cheaper because it eats up a lot of neetbux so I don't do it as often as I'd like.

>literally the worst fucking invention
This.
Ugly polluting death machines. All they're really good for is letting rich people signal their status py parking their lamborghini aventador where all the sad normies can take pictures of it with their cell phones. we live in communities designed for cars, not people, and it didn't have to be that way.

Generally you dont have issues with the frame until it breaks. A lot of sellers will do unscrupulous things like painting over the rust to try and hide it. I would advise you to go take a look under it sometime. Stick your fingers in the drain holes and feel around for rust flakes. It usually happens from the inside out. God help you if you live in an area that sees a lot of snow and road salt in the winter

Deadmau5 is one of the best progressive producers, you probably just dislike him because he is popular

I wish I lived in a comfy euro city with good public transport instead of a shitty american suburb that is at least 30 mins away from literally anything. I hate driving in congested highways packed with soccer moms and dickheads in trucks and 16 year old retards who just got their permits. I hate the complete lack of courtesy and how every cunt behind the wheel is just out for themselves.

Attached: 1444977622735.jpg (600x357, 21K)

To me, it seems that YOU maybe the one that is underage. OP probably hates driving because it isn't new to him, because he is an adult. Unlike you. Faggot

>listening to electro trash while driving
your car isn't a rave m8
youtu.be/mdIg4F1ZERU

Yeah, I hate it too. It's fucking annoying and tedious. I'd rather the car just drive itself so I don't have to be bothered with the chore.

I only posted hard trance, liquid dnb and progressive house, no electro there

driving in suburban america

>shitty old roads that hasn't been maintained since they were built in the 1950s
>small dicked truck drivers that tailgate you
>suv soccer moms who don't know how to use blinkers or park
>niggers/spics blaring shitty rap music from riced out old honda civics
>congested main roads to the wage slave rush hour
>town cops have nothing better to do then set up traps to pull over people going 5 miles over speed limit

I don't mind driving, but I very much mind driving fast. Driving fast is too stressful. Unfortunately 98% of the people on the road are in a huge fucking hurry and will roar up right behind you, tailgate you, change lanes and floor it as soon as there's an opening, cut back in front of you, only to make it to the red light ten seconds faster. What the fuck, calm down.

wrong and wrong buckeroo

the guy with the toothpick always gets me lmao

Ok why dont you like his music?
Do you just not like prog house?

I dislike him because he's popular, obviously.
youtube.com/watch?v=LGC90fmf8gw

>hating driving

get a car with more than 200hp or some with an interior that you enjoy being in for extended periods of time. people who say they hate driving are either too poor to drive farther than work and back or drive an absolute shitbox filled with pissbottles and rattles at idle.

Attached: 20180804_205127.jpg (4032x1960, 1.89M)

Based misaka poster putting seething bus rising neetcucks in their place

Driving is stressful

I was pressured into getting my driver's license by my dad. Got it two years ago and literally haven't driven at all since completing the driving test. My big brother gives me rides everywhere.

the only people who enjoy driving are people who don't have to endure real winter

Oh, you just prefer idm then.
deadmau5 is not cringe just because you prefer to listen to other another electonic music genre

I enjoy the act of driving but having to be aware of all the other cars freaks me the fuck out

A bus can at least keep up with traffic. Thats more than that 2.5l Jeep can say

>i only posted electrotrash, electrotrash and more electrotrash
electronic music doesn't belong in car, except eurobeat for memes

Sorry but it does
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGRwbdXTei4

wrong again, it's just wannabes shitting it into montages; when you're driving, electronic is trash, when you're on a circuit, you don't listen to music
youtu.be/FLuiBCzEWnE

Haha uhhhhhhhhh skrtt *flosses aggressively*

Nah I love night drives

Attached: 76B20709-D3DB-41BB-AC23-6E8BFAD53195.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

Im sorry that you cant enjoy good music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9QQo77PlJ0g

your a gay.

I drive for my job to go to different sites - that's the only reason I haven't gone fucking insane, it's because I get to drive in work time every other day and I get paid for it. Bliss.

don't wanna say hate it but yeah if i could afford riding uber in nice cars all the time i'd do it.

>refuse to drive because I keep getting in accidents and it's a matter of time before something serious happens
>don't have health insurance
>keep getting turned down for jobs because of it (office work)
>literally just turned down for something because they wanted me to drive "once a month or so" two blocks away for a bank run
>told them I could just walk and they gave me a bunch of shit
>a lyft would be like $3
>not the first time this has happened
>can't even get to 90% of jobs because city is a sprawling shitfest with lousy transit
Fuck you all. I'm moving to a more /n/ city and I'm going to continue to refuse to participate in this insanity. Let's give every joe susan bob and paco a 5 ton cage to power around tiny crowded streets at 60 mph in... Great idea, let's use it for all of our daily transport needs!
Fuck you all. And fuck cagers.

blessed post, fuck all the carniggers in this thread

Attached: 1451928776038.png (192x277, 69K)

This. Also constant traffic congestion and cars parked on the fucking side of the street so you can't see past the intersection until you're halfway into the crossstreet's lane. REAL COMFY. GOOOOLLY I LOVE TRAFFIC JAMS.
I "can't drive" but I've been on two different roadtrips solo and numerous smaller hiking outings. Countrydriving is okay. City driving not even once. So now I "don't drive".
>so I don't have the problem of never ever getting anywhere without 4 wheels.
Feels bad man.

I live in middle of nowhere wales, i.e. where top gear goes on all their adventures
unfortunately I only own a peugot 206 but if I get drunk it feels like a racecar

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I'm indifferent towards it, it's a means of transport. If I'm not driving somewhere then I'm most likely cycling.
I have more autismo hobbies like sword collecting that appeal to me.

Attached: Devil's Edge - Greek Xiphos with Wood Grip.jpg (1683x3154, 1.28M)

I don't know how to drive. Too scared

>that trash
>good
youtu.be/ABGiqizwCso

I'm scared shitless of crashing. Not cause I could be injured or killed but because I am terrified of having to talk to another driver and/or police.

Do it for 80-200 hours you'll find in enjoyment in it

It took me a year and half before my slight anxiety with driving was gone. For a while I didn't enjoy the feeling of uncertentaty behind the wheel.

a modern porsche without sport chrono sucks

Dunno what the current neet bux situation is, but if you live rent free, and make like a 1000 a month you can buy a car after a few months.

any porsche is good you mong

>19 and never went behind a wheel
>everyone I meet treats me like a leper

Fuck you if you think I'm going to become another statistic.