Why do the normies worship this

Cant stand him

Attached: böggg.jpg (250x375, 25K)

he's random and funny! XD

the other ryan is much better

Because DEADPOOL MOVIE XDXDD. FUcking normies are as shitty as any other fuckers on the planet with their melted, heavily retarded brains

I cringe everytime he opens his mouth. He is a manchild pushing 40 and is trying to stay relevant imo.

why do the autists hate on him? jealous they will never be liked or as funny is usually why.

Jealous...no. I have no problem with other people recieving attention or praise if it is earned. But I simply do not understand the hype around this guy. He is basically worshiped by millions of young males. Why? Good looking? Slightly edgy? Hot wife?

>if it is earned
yeah... I'd really like to know what you qualify as "earning" it. You're fucking jealous dude.

Quit projecting your insecurities on to people who dont group think and have as worthy opinions protected by the first amendment like everyone else in America.

>the first amendment
>everyone else in America
kill yourself.

Opinions are always entirely subjective. Everyone praises those who they deem worthy. Such aprroval can derive from the smallest act. I believe I rate others fairly similar to others, it usually comes down to humour, intelligence, grace, originality etc. And Ryan Reynolds does not meet those criterias for me and I wonder what others sees in him. Hence my post. Is it just a hype? The npc mindset of "oh no you dont like him/her you must be jealous" is fuckin toxic and the weakest of arguments.

He plays Deadpool and picachu how can you not like him

Deadpool is overrated in my opinion. His voice just seems off on Pikachu

Oh no did I upset your political beliefs?? Fuck Trump and fuck you

Both good but highly casualized characters. Highly overrated, redditoranon

ur still jealous tho...
What are you talking about, amerifag? I hope your country gets bombed and every last american dies, including trump, and including yourself.

>logicnotfound.exe

Don't worry about it big guy, just keep trying. You'll never be like everyone else in your class but at least you can be yourself. :)
Keep your head up.

Thanks Europefag, you make me warm and happy with your death threats.

I don't hate him but I don't understand how people find him so attractive

He's a fucking Chad and he's funny. This guy is also 1.88m, confident and handsome. This guy can beat any of you in a fight and then laugh with the Stacies about how much of a loser you are without looking like a bully.

Attached: images (56).jpg (678x452, 31K)

Digits do not deceive

Sounds like someone has a crush...But I agree with him being a remarkable physical specimen and amongst those on this board he stands a god. But really that is the reason why millions of young men worship him. They think he is handsome. They want to suck his dick?You seem like one of his fanboys. Care to educate me?

He fucking rox my doggo. Very funny in Van Wilder and did a good job in Deadpool 2. And look at him... He is pure happiness.