How Jow Forums is the average woman under 30?

How Jow Forums is the average woman under 30?

Attached: codegeass.jpg (600x900, 293K)

Probably more than the average man under 30.

Implying they aren't all the same at this point

Not at all. They all have bloated stomachs because all they eat is frozen food.

That's a pretty girl

how do you find girls like this

Go to church.

Attached: D18AA308063E4D0B924C383E09957421.jpg (899x1284, 138K)

Estonia, according to Google search> Dont know about pic related though

Attached: 1510656200354.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

cant find em there, its just boring looking women

yeah, if you want a kid with narrow shoulders.

You just live in a boring area. I went to florida to visit family friends and went yo church and there were blonde babes and pretty girls in general there.

I need to go there

But if you have a son, he will most likely have her facial features. lots of good looking chads i know have milf/attractive moms

Attached: yas.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Florida is the land of hot girls ofc there would be attractive women there

Attached: 424.gif (498x278, 693K)

tfw ugly mom, good-looking dad, got my moms face

Attached: 1556030428449.jpg (437x431, 21K)

proves my theory right, try to wife up the most facially attractive girl you can so your sons look decent

I've also noticed a lot of hot girls have chad dads lol

Attached: 1240-142.jpg (1080x1350, 253K)

That's the secret. They all look boring from a distance because of their clothes. You need to get close and see how pretty their faces are.

Attached: 1560597233625.jpg (666x1089, 410K)

>fell for the makeup scam

As a general rule you should take 2 points from almost every woman you see

True

Doesn't prove shit. I have beautifull mom and potato faced dad. I received potato face from my father.

how is this code geass?

>Florida is the land of hot girls
>Florinbreds unironically believe this

Attached: 1537887205763.gif (245x179, 292K)

I think you may be on the wrong board
>>/a/ is this way

Is going to church actually a good way to meet decent women? Or is it just a meme?

Depends, are you a nigger?

Parents from england

so no

That doesn't answer the question.

No im not a nigger, now can is meeting qt's at the church a real thing, or is it a Jow Forums meme? I only and near and frequent a very small church with lots of older people. If I go to a more crowded church will there be qt's ?

try dating a girl with a huge chin, even if she might look manly, then your son will look like a chad, and if you have a girl, she still will have a partner since females are entlited to breed anyway.

just imagine breeding with a girl with a jaw like this and having a son

Attached: olivia-wilde-square-face.jpg (360x360, 73K)

>yes, I have the same jaw as my mom, how did you know?

Attached: ap060824036648-ea0cc0a3c07d4d2349dee96e251ec82cf19f0d45-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 115K)

>woman
That's too broad a term because they are all very different, it's like asking how attractive guys with brown hair are - some are 10/10 while some are total uggos.

Thot type women hit the wall mid 20s so they'll look like shit because of years of alcohol abuse, shitty diet, drugs and tattoos. On the other hand good women can stay looking fine even into their 50s - same as men. I think women's bodies are more fragile than men and less resistant to shitty lifestyles which is why men can literally abuse coke and still look good (see david bowie among many others) while just 3 years of drinking on weekends can make a woman go from 8/10 to 4/10

But to answer your question about average women I'd say its 60/40 between looking like shit (and been shit) and looking good (and been good)

This is the truth

Severely untrue in the US

This. I've got a pretty good chin myself and I'm looking for a tall girl with a chad chin in order to produce a giga chad son. And like you said it doesn't matter if we have a daughter who inherits manly chad features because women have it on easy mode anyway

yeah, my mom looks 40 and she's 65, she doesn't drink, smokes and avoids sun, only likes to drink wine if she's eating fish.
her diet consists of mostly tea, eggs, chiken breast and baked vegetables,no junk food at all.
her skin literally has no wrinkles.

women with good genetics and lifestyles can look great up their 70s, I always laugh at bitches who are in their 30s and look like shit next to my mom.

yeah, and if it bothers her so much, you can always save money and get a chin or jaw reduction surgery for your daughter, she will still carry the chad genes.

i'm unironically considering breeding a lesbian friend because she's 172cm tall and can lift the same shit as men without trouble.

>tfw my gf is 175 cm and lift stuff without trouble
>tfw she doesn't have chad facial anesthetics

>filename
why

What's her bf%? She might have chad features hidden under fat and could get chad mode by cutting

>the norm isn't the norm because i deviated from the norm
neck yourself

Genetics isn’t this simple user