Anyone tried this? Want to get some to use with oats. What are some good flavors?

Anyone tried this? Want to get some to use with oats. What are some good flavors?

Attached: 11087104-1504620643821981.jpg (1600x1600, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's good. I've used it on oats and also the myprotein pancake mix. The butterscotch one is my favourite personally.

Do they break fast

It says low calorie not 0 calorie so yes
And even if it did have 0 calories it would still cause insulin spikes which is a big nono
Stop looking for cookies cutter solutions you fat sugar addicted bastard

Your better off just buying sugar free jam etc.. from the store.

Eat more oats my brother

mmmmm GIMME THAT ASPARTAME YUM YUM

I'm europoor we don't have that stuff in stores. The myprotein stuff pretty much my only option.

It has like 5 kcal per 100g you can see the macros on their website. I don't care about insulin spikes, I'm bulking and I can't be eating cardboard oats all the time, I just won't be able to sustain it.

>It has like 5 kcal per 100g you can see the macros on their website.
You don't care about bulking then
>I don't care about insulin spikes
You don't care about fasting and muscle then (and bulking)
>I'm bulking
You are not
> I can't be eating cardboard oats all the time, I just won't be able to sustain it.
I don't give a fuck you lying fatass stop finding excuses or suffer the consequences

Fasting is fucking retarded. I've yet to see anyone who is actually in good shape who regularly fasts. It's only good for dyel hamplanets to lose fat.

It's good for bloatmaxxers

Taste like watered down maple syrup and it has a weird jam/jelly texture. Would not recommend

Attached: okIguess.png (1080x1850, 156K)

consumerist trash.

Some people really are just livestock

dont eat too much of it or you will shit yourself

Cope

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Never noticed before but Cole has some great calve insertions

he looks like a thumb kek

Lost 45 lbs in 9 months with diet and exercise, half of which I wasn't even actively cutting

My father is diabetic
Should I give some of this to him if he craves sweets?

Unless you want your father to die, ask a doctor and not fucking Jow Forums you retard.

sugar free candy and syrup is made for diabetics.

The reason why nobody uses this stuff outside of diabetics is that more than a serving or so will give you the shits.

Sorbitol causes diarrhea.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0