What's the biggest thing in your life that's making you a robot

What's the biggest thing in your life that's making you a robot

Attached: 1545108191958.png (441x520, 255K)

Social anxiety
Pretty much all my problems would be solved if I didn't hate talking to and being around people so much

Isolation

Original

Molested by my "friend" when I was a child. It completely warped my personality and sex drive.

My schizoid brain, sculpted into its current dysfunctional state by years of bullying and parental neglect, as well as genetic predisposition to mental illness.
And now people expect me to move on and be normal, "put the past behind me", "get over it", when they never experienced anything even remotely as awful as my childhood.

Attached: rs-227480-SOL_Levine_head.jpg (2000x1345, 847K)

Probably the fact that I just look human on the outside, but inside I'm a poorly crafted AI that can only barely pass as human in social interactions.

bad luck mostly and orignally

biology

vvvvvvv fewf fsdf

A pretty bad depression I inherited from my father's family and a lot of shitty people around me

ugly, no social skills

Not joking but low EQ, lack of social intelligence in general, and ap couple of other mental problems acquired from bullying and abuse

Ive began to notice more and more how I try to interrupt people accidentaly by not picking up on wether or not they finished their story/part of convo

idk, i dont wanna list examples for other things, but this is it

my cynicism

My overthinking and anxious brain. Every little thing since childhood has slowly made me more and more unhappy and an outcast until finally now, I have become a robot.

Being ugly and having no self esteem doesn't help.

Extreme fear of rejection and not graduating high school, it's my own fault that I'm a robot though nobody else's

>ethnicity
>height
>nose shape
>inhibition
>disorientation
>bad development
for reference I'm white, 5'11, my nose has a bit of a bump and is big,I'm high inhibition, I have such bad orientation I can never learn to drive and find my way to things in public and in school, and I had very poor development

When I wake up I feel horrible, I am overweight and trapped in a horrible city with no soul. I have no social interaction and crushing stress of my work and thesis for my study. The relationship with my parents has deteriorated. I am young, yet have zero smooth connection with women even though I try. But when I talk to them I am either scared or bored out of my mind and scare them away with bad timing or cynicism.

Hurray!

my foot fetish

Attached: 1544844423656.png (379x329, 85K)

Anyone else bored out of their mind when speaking to women? It is not even the rejection or anxiety. I am just so fucking bored when I talk to them; I never feel like I have a connection with any of them. They dont want to talk about politics, history, space or business. They dont want to go play some sports, go for a hike or swimming.

Everything I enjoy or find interesting, they despise.

Avoidance of social situations

Unironically being a NEET, otherwise I would be mostly okay
>mentally sound
>decent looking
>not into weird stuff
>just asocial but can function 1on1 with females

Attached: wagggggg.jpg (429x429, 46K)

Self-imposed social isolation

Having been raised by a single mom. What a fucking waste.

Attached: 2be70e24a99c8869f3758b2b84a361c9.jpg (1020x1280, 171K)

Severe social anxiety which stems from mean words from normalfag bullies when I was younger that I never recovered from

Attached: 1488065635428.png (640x360, 83K)

Stress, back pain, joint pain, and being a fatass. I also have little friends and the ones I do exploit me.

Attached: d74p70hi8t0y.png (572x580, 431K)

same here mate, except for the joint pain. Sometimes my neck is so tensed up I cry from the pain.

Autism

Can't believe no one said this yet

We are worlds apart but we are brothers

i'll stay strong if you stay strong. it won't be like this forever

The fact that I can't sustain relationships, eventually people get driven away from me because of various reasons

High functioning autism and an ugly face.

OCD, Schizo, and raised by retards 2 generations up on both sides, I need multiple personalities just to function and have never met another crazy person like myself so I feel like a completely different species, every time I look somebody in the eyes or interact with them I am reminded how I am completely different and they won't ever understand me. I don't think I'll ever be able to get close to a romantic partner because of this, even if anyone would wanted a severely underweight crazy NEET with a superiority complex. I completely blame my parents, they fucked me up.

Genuinely stupid person. At 24 I just learned that the southern hemisphere experiences summer at the opposite time. So I keep my mouth shut.

The fear of change and lack of motivation

Attached: image1 (6).jpg (960x960, 82K)

Depression. I can't do anything.