Robots that have a thing for short haired girls/tomboys,why? Any good stories or experiences...

Robots that have a thing for short haired girls/tomboys,why? Any good stories or experiences? Do you know where it came from?

If not, why do you not like short hair?

Attached: 1540387001516.jpg (960x1280, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, general pixie/undercut/short hair thread, let's keep it well above the shoulders

Attached: 81b89f62f17f0327a7aaf6a5d266e390.jpg (250x334, 18K)

Tomboys too, of course

Attached: 7dea438aba7871ea536c3c172285e642.jpg (1016x1266, 188K)

First off im a girl
I don't "have a thing" for short haired girls, but short hair looks nice on some girls, usually the tall skinny types. I don't like tomboys because I can just date a guy if I want masculinity. I'm girly and I want a girly gf, or a manly bf, not something in between. Anyway, I guess the only time I actually loved someone, it was my best friend who happened to have a pixie cut. She was a legit 9/10, was much taller than me so we looked really cute together. I loved her for 6 years, dated her for 2. Until one day she unknowingly triggered my ptsd and I freaked out and broke up with her when I went full retard mode. Nowadays she lives in another state and is dating this ugly mutt Chad guy, I found out about this yesterday and it made me depressed. I still wear the necklace she gave me every single day, and I wonder if she still has the ring I gave her on Valentine's day. I guess she was too perfect to be with me, god, what a woman. Im sad :(

Attached: 1551288814289.png (397x374, 169K)

1. it's cute
2. it's sexy

that's pretty much it

high tier cringe

Attached: main-qimg-64e88618dc4d502482d8798f041d301f.jpg (602x402, 54K)

Past year I loved a cute 7/10 tomboy, all of my friends told me that she was lesbian but I didn't care, after 4 months of being good friends she gets transferred to an school in the other side of the city, she suddenly stops talking to me and leaves me a complete mess, that's what I get for liking a lesbian tomboy.

I like girly boys, and boyish girls.

That's all there is to it, really.

i know, thats why i want to an hero. I wish i were joking about any of that

Short hair is aesthetic as fuck. Long hair is like being an animal and not taking control over your own nature like humans are meant to do.

amazing thread op
t. short haired tomboy

Will you be my short haired tomboy gf?

hell yeah user let's be masc together

It's cute, you must be extremely feminine to pull it off, it makes you somehow appear french and puts focus on the face, but it doesn't have to be short hair. I'm also into normal hair but having special hair (neon color etc) is a turn on for me.

thats maybe the closest to a personal 10/10 ive seen

Attached: 1541210826790.jpg (480x412, 15K)

Damn, I'm not masculine though. I'm a soiboi.

Short hair is best hair.

It looks good on women if they have a shapely handsome face. And if they don't, long hair ain't going to fix that.
Short hair signals masculinity (but not necessarily manliness; that comes more out of body language and stuff like that), independence, confidence, practicality. All good qualities. Short hair alone doesn't make anyone less of a woman.

Attached: AstCtumblr_o1o4t0eSa81s8671bo1_500.jpg (479x720, 40K)

that's even better desu?? i can be tough for the both of us

every girl ive dated has had short hair

girl im gonna date next week has short hair

For real? That sounds nice.

>first girl i ever loved had a bleach blonde pixie cut
i know damn well where it comes from

based bi poster knows whats up

Attached: 01114.jpg (1280x1889, 506K)

of course!! i like taking care of people so it's a win win

Thank you for existing,

t. Short haired tomboy loving OP

There was this tomboy in my high school,she was a senior while i was a freshman,we started talking because i was late for a class and waited at the hall with her.
I picked up my notebook and started drawing,she looked over and said it was cool,and she pulled her book and showed me her drawings,i was so impressed
We talkes about,art,web comics,tumblr and this shit.
We became friends
I was 15 and she was 18.
She made me feel better about myself,i always had a crush on her,but i thought she thought i was too young
Her last year came and she was moving too college
I went to the goodbye party at the school,when we were leaving she hugged me and grabbed my butt
>"I'm gonna miss this cheaks"
>"if you ever grow some balls call me"
We talk over message here and there
I think she might have found someone in college so i try not to go for her.
God, i miss you Rachel

Huh, I didn't expect this to work. Now I'm just assuming that you're just a guy fucking with me.

Shit sucks dude. Similar thing is happening to me. It's just so fun to be around her, and she's one of my only friends. And she'll spend time with you alone because she doesn't think it's weird because she feels zero attraction. I was domed from the start. Just out of curiousity was she clear about her sexuality in the beginning? Like I didn't find out until a mint of knowing her and she made no indications of it before. It wasn't until Valentine's Day. That shit fucked me up.

>why do you not like short hair?

I prefer long hair

Yeah but these girls that look good with short hair will look good with long hair.

Its the same with clothes, a good looking girl will look good in anything she puts on.

First girl I dated had short hair and dumped me because she realised she is a lesbian.
I liked her a lot.

Attached: 301aa6a.jpg (600x600, 32K)

AAAAAASSK you sackless dweeb, sounds almost made to be

thank *you* op!! i'm bi and normally afraid that no guy's ever gonna be into me because i'm not feminine so this thread was real reassuring

i know saying that i'm not larping isn't believable at all but? i'm really not doing it so yeah

Well surely you wouldn't want to just immediately date the first guy who likes masculine girls. Let's get to know each other first. What do you like other than dicks and pussies? I'm a homebody, but when I go out I like to go hiking and being in nature. Going to open zoos are nice too because I get to see animals I don't normally get to see in real life. I love animals. Not a big fan of people though, so I don't go clubbing or use social media at all, unless Jow Forums counts.

I get a crush on every tomboy or mtf with that boyish look i meet.
been rejected (or find out they only like girls) by every single one. last one i talked to was basically like pic related.

Attached: 1551170908391.jpg (640x800, 75K)

Yeah that sucks. The only girls worth pursuing typically want to purse l pursue girls themselves.
>theme
youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

yeah they usually like super skinny skaterboys who smoke pot from what ive seen.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550024161914.jpg (532x399, 17K)

This seems like it may be advantageous to me, even though I don't meet the direct requirements.

Yeah, I dunno why.
No experiences, no idea where it came from.

I don't know. The type of personality those girls have just appeal to me I guess.

>every girl who looks a certain way has the same personality
>it's totally not a shallow attraction based entirely on how she looks
Dude, it's not a bad thing to be sexually attracted to a woman's appearance.

FUCK. first girl I asked out was also a lesbian (and extremely mentally ill). she also looked a lot like that. I'm sick of all these god damn generic copypasta long haired bottle blondes

Attached: 1551150010479.jpg (1424x1801, 435K)

It's like a statement. They are basically saying "I am so sexy that I can completely remove an aspect of feminine beauty (long hair), and still be beautiful". They usually have very feminine features and a tight body.

Experience wise I've only been with one girl with short hair
>be me
>19
>went to dive bar with friends
>drinking etc, playing pool
>spot pic related
>ask her if she wants to play
>she says yes
>start talking
>she is mid 20s and works for the government
>lie and say I'm 25
>we hit it off but my buddy's girlfriend wants to leave
>i leave get her number and kiss her
>when we get back to my buddies house I am pissed
>realize I blew a chance of getting laid
>convince buddy to go back to the bar
>get there around last call
>she's still there
>she invites us all to her place
>it's me, my friend, her, another girl and her orbiter
>everyone is smoking/drinking/having a good time
>orbiter keeps trying to get between me and the girl
>people start leaving eventually
>she goes up to orbiter and tells him she's about to go to bed
>makes him leave
>he gives me death stare as he leaves
>we back to her room
>she starts sucking my dick
>can't believe it
>she starts riding me
>i grab onto her hips
>she removes my hands and places them above my head
>starts choking me
>gasping for air while this tight body yoga chick straddles me
>pureecstasy.jpg
>switch positions
>doggystyle
>fucking her as hard as i can
>about to cum
>ask her if she is on birth control
>she says no
>as soon as she says that i pull out and cum all over her back
>she says "cutting it pretty close"
>30 mins later start fucking her again
>cant cum this time but still pretty good

I was kind of sad because she was cool but I couldn't date her because she thought I was 6 years older than I was.

Attached: 3943999333.png (1062x722, 1.35M)

LARPer samefag. Man I'm about to ban your shit troll. The only short haired girl you fucked was a tranny in high school, creep.

i don't know, i kinda always found short haired girls to look cool, but it wasn't until i madly fell in love with a short haired girl that my love for that hairstyle exploded.
Now any girl with short dark hair is easily 6/10 for me.
shit's so bad that if a girl is skinny and has short dark hair, then she's automatically a 7~8/10 for me.

who is this senpai? source?

whatever u say dogo

I don't know why you're trying to put words in my mouth. I never said or implied any of those things. Of course I'm physically attracted to them, that's a given based on the thread topic.

I'm an mtf with a boyish look and like guys.

you're a faggot is what you are

larpa darp

I think this level is fine, but it starts looking fucking weird/like theyve had cancer at this level Just cant get into it

why would anyone be attracted to these butch lesbians?

Attached: IMG_20190226_133949_738.jpg (612x612, 44K)

Lesbians make my pp hard. Plus I hate how Stacys act just as much as I hate how Chads act. I could never enjoy the company of a typical girl.

no experiences with em', but i've been crushing on one in my communications class all semester. I think I'm either a closeted faggot or just into the androgynous look, so I'm really into girls that look like boys but aren't actually.

i like being able to run my hands and fingers through their hair and scratch their head without tangling it all up. I like to cuddle and scratch her head and run my fingers along her back and arms/thighs.

Muscle girls with short hair are the best.

Attached: e9e91a227e13113f4019918d5ad7aa9f.jpg (610x817, 49K)

>gave virginity to a big booty pixie-cut milf
>all her traits have been embedded as positive aspects
never really had a thing for ass or pixie cuts or milfs or anything like that, until her

I'm scared she finds someone else before i get there,i don't want to involve myself and end up worst than i am right now

How do I get hair like that?

I have Justin beiber type hair.
Yeah I know I'm a total faggot.

Attached: 9b236bed-7553-4ecd-b9e0-d552444f07d5.png (540x200, 26K)

It's one of those haircuts that only look good when it's done professionally and styled properly every day. You don't want hair like that.

I have hair like this.
No bully.
I like it.
But I would like something similar but different.

Attached: IMG_20190217_211153-picsay.jpg (586x486, 38K)

>Why?
Because it's super cute to ruffle their hair and scruff em up. I love the floof.
>Any good stories or experiences?
Pretty much every short hair girl I've known has been super cute but also usually into the same kind of shit. Nothing particularly specific, just a trend I've noticed.
>Where did it come from?
See above. Every girl I've known with short hair has been awesome and cute, so it's become a sort of calling card that immediately attracts me to them. Currently working on a girl I just recently met, gonna get her phone number probably the next time I see her.

Also I'd like to say this girl is by far and away the most beautiful girl posted in the thread. is number 2

Lived in Mexico and this cute tomboy girl had a huge crush on me for being foreign. She was super sweet to me and just generally a great friend, we used to call her lamb since she had curly hair. Those were. Good times, maybe that's why I like short haired girls I think, because cute little lamb was like the greatest female friend I had. Plus girls just look so cute with their hair short.

Currently trying to bulk but still pretty skinny. 146 lbs, 5'10. Have been down to like 130 lbs before, just last summer actually. I could probably go lower, it's harder for me to eat than to lose weight lol.
Just gotta buy a skateboard then.
Will never smoke pot because I'm not a faggot though so I may be lost there.

Pretty women are pretty. These just happen to have short hair.
These women prove that just having short hair doesn't make you attractive.

Next stupid thread please

Nice hair. Wanna be my gf?

I think your hair is cute. I dunno shit about hairstyles though. I guess just take a trimmer and buzz cut the sides and back if you want to try something like the OP out.

>using the cutest ones as the negative examples
Fag.

Sorry I'm taken.
My male classmate treats me like I'm his GF.

I buzz cut the sides sometimes but I'd get called a concentration camp survivor for like 2 weeks.

Attached: C2edn4hZA2.png (500x280, 211K)

>one looks like ftm
>two looks like a retarded 12 year old ftm
>three is only "attractive" to retards because she's naked, her head looks like it was beat with a shovel
>four's face is cute but her body screams of masculinity and if you are attracted to masculinity you are LITERALLY gay

I have no idea, I don't even know anyone like that.

Dunno. It takes a particular face to pull off the pixie look. Usually I find that type of face attractive. Cute girls are still cute regardless of the hair type.

Many tomboyish girls also have short hair and are projected that way at least in different mediums (eg. vidya, movies, etc). Additionally, one of the few girls that I was fairly distant friends with had short hair and was quite tomboyish. She was also one of the few women I felt somewhat comfortable being alone with and one of the few I developed a crush for. I am probably projecting my desires when I see women that look like that.

I generally like tomboyish girls in general though, as I don't know how to relate to women well. If they have similar interests, then I find it far easier to relate and actually talk to them. Otherwise, I am incredibly awkward.

>My male classmate treats me like I'm his GF
Doesn't count unless he's long dicking you on the regular. I'm henceforth treating you as my wife (which means copulation also).

Should I get short hair if I'm fat or will I just look like a tumblr shit

reminder that short hair=man
and that if you are attracted to any of whores in this thread you aren't much better than trapposters

an example of why women are inferior to men and do not have the least bit of self control. I relish in your suffering degenerate

Sorry but I'm not gay.

I might look homo but no way will I let another man fuck my boipussy. Men just aren't attractive enough. Most don't even try to look good.

Suck my dick.
You sound like a hateful faggot.

Attached: illust_38585827_20181215_113935.jpg (657x758, 730K)

Ask.
Cunt.
(You) have an opportunity to be happy unlike any of us.

I don't want her to turn put dating spme spic or be a lesbian like all the other girls i like.
Everytime i'm in love it's always all either lesbians,whores or men
And i want a family goddammit

I've become gay over the years and developed a thing for twinks but at the same time not diminishing how attractive I find women. So tomboys are sort of like a perfect cross between femininity and masculinity, sort of like traps but in the opposite manner

Ok,i will do it i'll put myself out there wish me lucky Jow Forums
I'm doing it

Pretty simple
>Cold day in Michigan, literally bump into a girl on the bus. She laughs about it, starts talking. I *somehow* talk without sperging out.
>>We're both in heavy coats, big wool hats, gloves, etc. but her face is a 10/10 - pale skin, bright blue eyes, full lips.
>HHhnnnnnnnggggggh.jpg
>We talk for 20 minutes, learn we're going to the same building for different classes. Man up and say "want to get lunch between classes?" She agreed
>Meet her after class, walk to cafe. She's a Bio major, on the swim team, room mates with her older sister who also goes to the same school.
>Get to cafe, get food and a drink, get a table. She takes off her jacket - JACKPOT!
>hourglass hips and waist, D tits
>Takes off her hat - pixie cut.
Swim team = short hair.
Now I adore short hair