Why do blacks have such strange bodies?

Look st her freakishly long arms. She looks like an alien

Attached: 5B399E13-C3B1-4193-AE9C-7054F1210397.jpg (640x863, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/09/archaic-admixture-in-africa-confirmed.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2018/12/more-statistical-palaeoafricans.html
dienekes.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-slow-death-of-out-of-africa.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-theory-out-of-africa-dali-skull-china-homo-erectus-sapiens-latest-a8064306.html
file.scirp.org/Html/19566.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have short torsos and long legs compared to whites. We're used to the comparatively longer torsos and shorter legs of white women, so blacks look weird to our brains.

they are homo sapiens - homo erectus hybrids

dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/09/archaic-admixture-in-africa-confirmed.html

Fuck black girls have such amazing hips and thighs

Europeans are pretty much baseline neanderthals with minor trace amounts homo sapiens DNA mixed in.

So that they can climb trees easier

Attached: Monkeys+have+long+arms+_9a2c290913ce1ee42d3d6314b80a8605.jpg (1111x1296, 406K)

no, actually all non-africans are 1-4% neanderthal
this isn't unqiue to whites

but this archaic, non-human admixture seems to be unique to blacks

out of africa theory is slowly being refuted with more findings every year

the truth is: blacks are a homo erectus homo sapiens hybrid. homo erectus left africa and evolved into homo sapiens. some of them back-migrated into africa, mixed with the african erectus, creating modern negroid peoples

dienekes.blogspot.com/2018/12/more-statistical-palaeoafricans.html

From the study cited:

>We estimate that individuals in two African populations have 6-8% ancestry through admixture from an unidentified archaic population that diverged from the ancestors of modern humans 500 thousand years ago.

the idea that neanderthals were dumb brutes and died off from being stupid is incorrect. they had larger brains than humans did, and also they lived in smaller tribes. this was in the stone age before humans developed civilization. basically, they intermixed with humans (and all non-blacks have some neanderthal admixture) rather than dying off from stupidity or anything

Longer legs and shorter torsos. Its for running.

>out of africa theory is slowly being refuted with more findings every year

citation needed user you can't just drop a bomb shell liek that without academic sources

Sure she looks different, but in an impressive, powerful kind of way.
Her solid build looks durable, her arms look strong and have a long reach, she has big, useful hands, wide, fertile hips, large breasts to feed her children with, a healthy amount of melanin to protect her from the sun, she can run faster on her longer legs and while one might think this all equates to looking unusual, it's clearly all wonderfully practical.
They are objectively superior from the perspective of making one your wife and bearing your children and maintaining your home. Once you acknowledge this fact you'll begin to see white women for the tiny, weak, infertile, shameful creatures they are and learn to love the dark women.

Be racist all ya want I'd love to be able to climb trees easier

When they have asses like this, what kind of homosexual would you have to be to be staring at their arms?

Attached: 1550156175007.jpg (1080x1194, 1.17M)

monkeys have long arms, humans evolved shorter ones to throw spears n shit.

>what kind
the standard kind, i would imagine

Are you in ironically saying the human species just popped up all around the place?

I think he's referring to a recent finding of older human remains from Europe than the next eldest remains found in Africa, but I'm not him so I don't know exactly what he's getting at.

Wonder what this part is for...

Attached: fe.jpg (1280x1920, 280K)

Tfw no black long-armed black gf to hold me at night

>tfw no ape armed innie pussie chocolate gf

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

of course

dienekes.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-slow-death-of-out-of-africa.html

independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-theory-out-of-africa-dali-skull-china-homo-erectus-sapiens-latest-a8064306.html

file.scirp.org/Html/19566.html

lots of good info

no

i am saying humans evolved in asia, and some back-migrated into africa, mixing with homo erectus. these are your modern negroid people

eurasian sapiens also mixed with neanderthals, and some mixed with denisovans

basically, there is no pure human