Any girls here into mommy dom?

any girls here into mommy dom?

Attached: 1526763176775.png (1339x1056, 1.41M)

M E
E

Will also provide fresh milk for your good growing boy needs.

oh god please be my mommy

I'm more into gentle femdom than mommydom, but both are nice.

What do you think is the percentage of females who are into femdom? I'd say around 0.1%

>tfw no mommy dom gf

i want to commit not alive

Attached: 1549145334720.jpg (500x333, 80K)

b8 or not p-please respond!
Mirakurun#5744

>What do you think is the percentage of females who are into femdom?
0%, obviously.

You must pledge your undying devotion and loyalty to me, then I will coddle and take care of you all you want. I bake a lot, you're going to get a bit of a belly but it's okay!

>You must pledge your undying devotion and loyalty to me
yes mommy!
>I bake a lot
i like baking too

Im not necessarily into mommy dom, i guess? But I really like femdom in general, be it gentle or rough or a mix of both.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-210239.jpg (1080x1163, 583K)

What do you like to bake user? I love making bread, but nobody in my family eats bread and I have no friends to give it to, so it always goes to waste.

I'm more interested in whether there are any girls that are on the fence about femdom.
Or girls specifically interested in virgins but aren't virgins themselves.

mostly sweet stuff
i made lemon squares today

would you be interested in talking to a socially inept robot possibly mentally ill that may or may not be a manchild?

Chances have to be at least one could do with a cute but independent UK boy, right? R-right?

Gentle mommy dom, yes. I don't want you to hurt me or boss me around too much as I would probably flip out eventually. As long as you don't do it when I have pms we are golden.

>a lesbian sub
Whatever the word for you is, get out.

>mommy gf
>she's younger than you
>makes no plans of irl pegging you and making you lick her feet
>just larps on discord with pillow talk and false promises
Friendly reminder not to actually talk to these girls

HALT!
Apu Crimson demands all of you to cease your E X I S T A N C E right now you fucking DEGENERATES

WRYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1551323806873.jpg (225x225, 7K)

What's degenerate about wanting a gf that doesn't want me to choke her or pin her down?

Sorry what percentage is that?

No, but for some reason guys who like that are always super into me... when i was in grade 10 one of my closest male friends casually told me he dreamt I breastfed him and I've basically ran like hell from anything mommy related since

why dont you want to be someone's milk-giving mommydom gf? isnt that every girl's dream?

Literally no girls want to be doms, let alone mommy doms.

lmao quit being a debbie downer user, just because you don't want it doesnt mean somebody else doesnt

I desperately want a gfd gf, I just know that they don't exist.

I really want a Rianne mommy gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2be70e24a99c8869f3758b2b84a361c9.jpg (1020x1280, 171K)

Lmfao how did he say it? Like casually?
>Hey user last night I dreamed you breastfed me lol
That would be so funny to me

Well it's not really natural for women to want to lead and vice versa, which is kind of one way of defining the word "degenerate" I suppose

no, stop with the creepy oedipus complex already and just get into plain femdom/gfd

>tfw no gentle, dominant gf that gets rough in bed but goes back to kind and caring afterwards

Did she reply to you

I mean, I'm definitely excited for the day I get to breastfeed my children... But for life giving reasons not just to a sad guy

Pump a bump.
Pickle pee.

> On the super crowded bus to school
> Super casual-like
> Hey user last night I dreamed you breastfed me lol isn't that weird??
> Yea man thats pretty weird I wish you didn't tell me that
> Mfw a month later police arrest him for plotting a school shooty

Attached: jhgfdszza.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

MY BIG BOI BENIS BECAME BIG

Attached: Johnny.jpg (512x499, 25K)

Stick your head under a reversing truck you 14 year old transhit

Gentle femdom with a lactation fetish is vastly superior to mommy dom. Prove me wrong.

>Spent a night with a girl into gentlefemdom other night, calling me "good boy" and nuzzling me into her boobs and everything.
Literally took everything in me to not call her mommy. We can't meet again for a little while now, but fuck I want to see her again. She seems perfect for me.

nothing wrong with gfd but why dont you like the mommy part?

Not literally a mother, nerd. And chicks calling their bfs daddy in bed is considered acceptable, why not the opposite?

>Built like bear
>No desire for other dudes
>Submissive

Just fuck me with a sandalwood sandwich.

let me jussssst put this
here

Attached: Mommy gf #1.jpg (1242x1235, 201K)

This doesn't make you any worse off than any other submissive hetero males.

This. Women would literally rather fuck other women than submissive men.

Considering I get ignored by women and dudes flock to me as if I'm hairy sexy buddha.

Slightly worse.

Well, if you get desperate enough, I guess you have an out?

Yes, I'm not into sexual femdom or hurtcore shit, just loving, gentle mommy dom. I'd love to hold a boy while he sucks on my tits and I jerk him off then call him a good boy when he cums.

rip your inbox
originintendo

>even the few women into femdom think it's creepy when a guy calls her mommy
FUCK
What am I supposed to call girls who are into this? Mistress? Miss? Princess? Goddess?
I fucking can't use any of those because I have a lisp and sound retarded when I use words with s sounds.

I mostly just call them their name. Sometimes I say ma'am, but that's because I'm from a rural town.
Come to think of it, ma'am is short for madame, so you could probably go with that.

Just call her m'lady and don't forget to tip your fedora respectfully.

Attached: 3.jpg (1120x1600, 290K)

If I called her ma'am, I'd just think of that GameStop tranny. Or end up calling her a bad mama jama.

If you are into soft mommy femdom and lactation, I will take care of you Mr. Bear.

>soft mommy femdom and lactation,
Literally everyone on this board is into that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT A MOMMY GF RIGHT NOW. RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!

Attached: 0_1f1c30_8609d910_orig.jpg (1000x750, 125K)

I have a big pp, can I have a gfd gf plz?

>wanting to call your partner by some bullshit title

It eroticizes the dynamic itself.

I am. Being on this site for years has made me want to be a mommy dom

How many of them are into soft mommy femdom, but also daddy dom?

>tfw will never have someone call me mommy
>tfw will never be a source of safety, reassurance and comfort for a good boy when he feels unsure or down
Let me have this user.

>also daddy dom
Yikes!

>but also daddy dom?
Depends what you mean by this. If you mean switching, then yes. If you mean involving some other guy that I am supposed to call daddy, then no.

Guys off topic but, I wanna do a Palutena cosplay is there any advice you fags can give me I hate /cgl/

>Well it's not really natural
Then why is it happening? Humans come from nature. Therefore anything humans do is natural. Checkmate faggot.

My only advice is to be careful.

hello mami

Attached: 436.jpg (1024x972, 72K)

I don't think that's going to work..

>tfw no short, slim, mommy dom with small boobs

sorry im a little autistic i think

Attached: dorothy2.png (895x893, 39K)

hint: don't treat someone differently just because they're female (or male for that matter)

give me a hint on how to get a mommy gf

You're asking the WRONG person.
originaldo

Can you transfer me to the person l should be speaking with?

hello? operapurr?

Attached: dorothy3.png (895x893, 44K)

I'm only into really abusive cruel femdom, so like the polar opposite of that.

Hi
originalyfifuxhaj

Attached: sadistic-femdom-marriage-don-degradation-page--3.jpg (447x309, 36K)

Shh, I have unresolved daddy issues.

I mean switching. I call you daddy sometimes, you call me mommy sometimes. My ideal.

Not sure if this is a trap or what

Yeah she can be your mommy and daddy at the same time.

No? I just have daddy issues, but also want to be the mommy gf at the same time because I like taking care of people, but would like to channel my smothering into one person specifically.

As long its a biological pussy and not a boipussy I'm good

Then please be my mommy dom gf I'll be your good boi and behave at its best.

But how much are you into being daddy?

And you don't have to be good, I am very patient when I like someone.

I don't know really, one time a girl called me daddy and it keeps on going for months and honestly I don't know what to feel when someone calls me that. I don't know if I had what it takes to be a daddy material. I guess it takes time for me to get used to it.

Attached: 1549237441941.jpg (640x640, 75K)

tfw no mommy to call me a good boy for cumming inside her and stroke my head as i suck her tits

Not him and S T E A L I N G because I am also built sorta bearish and switching between mommy dom and daddy dom is my ideal too.

Pic related and why am i muted for two seconds
>oreginallio

Attached: 1544837724182.jpg (299x288, 30K)

I won't actually steal your grill fren, espicially since the odds of us all living close to eachother are very low.

If you're not actually into it, don't force yourself user. You will find the mommy gr of your dreams.

I'm listening user.

WHY FUCKING LIVEEE
origonallo

No fuck them both. I will take care of you and you can call me daddy but also sleep in your arms and want you to call me a good boy sometimes. Just like you said comfort and peace when things are tough.

>multiple anons who will let me call them daddy and good boy
Are you trolling? I don't believe this.

Now be a good girl and give me your discord

I'd love to be some user's mommy gf, if it means making him follow my rules and turning him into a good boy.

How old are you, where are you from? So we don't waste each other's time.

It's not that I'm not into it I just don't know what to respond with, since my previous relationship is normal. I didn't say that ddlg or mommy dom fetish is mentally ill but it's something that I never experienced it yet.

True that user but one of us might fly ourselves to her.

Jk bitch you're probably ugly as shit and fucked up. only desperate betas would want someone like you.

what rules and how would you make them a good boy?