At what age is it weird to have never kissed a girl?

At what age is it weird to have never kissed a girl?

Attached: 1551398361065.jpg (1024x742, 399K)

anything above 20

never
life isnt about women

hmmmmmmmm i'm gonna say about tree fiddy

22 I think. Before that it can still seem cute, depending on if you look at least like a 6.

>be me, back when I was 15
>qt girl who liked me said "omg user, you still haven't had your first kiss yet? That's so funny"
>she lost interest in me before I could kiss her
>be 20 now
>still no kiss

At no age. There is no competition and is only a milestone if you want it to be.

I have had some people i know act like I'm an alien when I tell them im a Virgin. Ive told them I've kissed a girl and had girlfriends in the past which is a total fucking lie, I've never even had a girl come on to me. If I ever told them they would absolutely tear me a new asshole
Feels bad desu

>t. 18yo Robot

I find the idea of tongue kissing absolutely disgusting.
t. 22 khv

Attached: 1551265912971.gif (511x512, 105K)

You're absolutely correct. It is gross and I dont understand why people willing touch tongues but then find things like spitting into each others mouths disgusting.

this
No it is, you literally need them to keep life going and you need them in more supply than men

you say that when sex is a lot more in depth than that

By age 17, final answer.

somewhere around 14-16 you will get a laugh if publicly announced.

college is basically the last time period where you can be like "ahah im still a virgin" or never touched a girl without being super weird, even then its already like oh wow really? that being said i do have friends who did fine with girls after graduating college having been a total nerd in the lab the whole time, and everything eventually worked out by having a nice job and then working out, thing is he always had friends in us, and we would kinda help him out n shit, and hes not autistic just was busy with school work (really smart guy)

Stupid comparison. Your mouth is not a sexual organ so using it in a sexual manner is disgusting. Using genitals for fucking is normal

>college is basically the last time period where you can be like "ahah im still a virgin" or never touched a girl without being super weird

This is the most accurate answer.

Cool kids get their first at kiss at 13 or 14, normal kids at 15 or 16. Losers get kissed at 17. If at 18 you still haven't been kissed, you're a freak.

I like being a kiss less virgin at 30 no herpes or some cuck that likes to kiss cum tainted lips.

>a freak
Its just a kiss bro

16 or so for sure, at 15 you're developed enough to date and even fuck, at 16 you should at least have one

>There is no competition and is only a milestone if you want it to be.
The absolute state of this COPE. If sex and relationships werent so tied to individualism, ego and competition more then places like this wouldnt even exist.
The existence of incels is one in the milions of counter examples i can give you.

Attached: 1515271528844.png (654x473, 359K)

I'd kissed a girl before I got into double digits age.

25, it's not like I'm 25 btw....

>college is basically the last time period where you can be like "ahah im still a virgin" or never touched a girl without being super weird, even then its already like oh wow really?
Why? Just because you have an example of some friend that was not austistic, working in more women filled science field (labs) who did get laid after collegue? Lmao.

Attached: 1493570876071.gif (384x288, 1.7M)

no that was a counter example to my point saying that while there are exceptions, im trying to say college is a pretty standard deadline at least in the US to no longer be a khv, if you graduate college having never kissed a girl or whatever you'd be branded weird. to some even more strict standards graduating highschool with no female contact is considered weird loser status

Attached: trrisl.png (500x450, 72K)

its weird if u want it to be i guess, tho like who has such little tact socially that it would ever come up.

>12yo
>"it's okay, I have time"
>13
>"it'll happen"
>14
>"okay, I'm late but will managed it"
>15+
>"Oh, my god, what the hell"

Kissed one for the first time at 21yo, only because girl was verbal on what she wanted it.
Now 27yo and still feel kissless, because I don't know how to work a woman from beginning to the kiss.

Attached: sertanejo.jpg (960x944, 85K)

thats a choice people make, as many or more don't make that choice. your point of focus is your reference point here and thats arbitrary. the arbitrariness doesn't mean it doesnt exist and effect people, but again that comes down to choice and relativism.

>work a woman from beginning to the kiss
ok obviously it takes some finesse to get with a girl. Women are made to be attracted genuinely, not worked on with some magical words or effort to get to the next stage, becoming a person girls think about kissing is a better plan and should work more often.

Problem is when you can't go for the kiss even when the girl is into you.

>find things like spitting into each others mouths disgusting

They do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-165047~2.png (960x652, 65K)

why the hell not? its actually the only time its appropriate to kiss someone am i crazy?

Attached: blackmanquestionmar.jpg (1000x487, 48K)

t. totally not guy soon to be 29

>thats a choice people make
>Sexual character and mamal sexual competitiveness is a choice.
Lmao, tell me when you find someone that isnt affected by such natural instinct. You cant make a human or any living "being" without its ego, its competitiveness for property and owness. Specially in the "sexual" side.
The "human" you are trying to depict must be based of some body-spirit duality nonsence with christian-judeo morals on top.
Go spread you pseudo buddhism or stoicism else where.

Attached: 1541161602373.jpg (480x360, 26K)

No, I am. Seriously, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

When I like a girl I get nervous, and when she reciprocates I start to delluding myself that the girl doesn't like me. "It's just friendship" despite everyone around screaming she's into me. No moment seems appropriate to touch, let alone kissing. I can't escalate physically, it feels forced.

It's a self fed cycle of loneliness and frustration, where you can't kiss the girl because you don't have a habit of kissing, in the first place.

Attached: feel by ONE.png (633x758, 320K)

does anyone want an ok couch? i live in middle tn and need to get rid of stuff. i got monitors and tv too. i also need a place to stay.

Attached: SadBurgerMcBoy.jpg (1200x1366, 135K)

nobody wants your smelly couch

while i can see how that must be horrible for you and feel for you a little, you are literally your own problem, and you just have to force yourself to overcome your psychological issues, it may be extremely hard, hell it might even be impossible tho very unlikely, but in the end if you can't overcome that shit to get what you want, then you are effectively too incompetent to achieve your goals, and that is how life has always been, its only fair.
so in the words of shia lebouf and nike, just do it.

Attached: sample_b3be8e9a20d4a3b26036b1d6e65e983aa651a814.jpg (850x526, 154K)

I'd say 21 is the last year, every year past that gets exponentially weirder, coming from a 29 KV

Issac Newton was a virgin.
His life had huge impact

tfw kissed slut at 12
same age
does that even count? i'd hope it doesn't

There is no age. It's not a huge deal. But I got my first kiss at 15 so I might not know what the fuck I'm talking about.

What about 9

My first was 23. Really doesn't matter. That's the last thing anybody cares about in a relationship.

This guy is right

It only feels forced because tehnically it is. It doesnt help that you put so much thought into it. Try and put rhe focus on her and actively listen to what shes saying to distract you. If you can be funny do that. Youve got to think shes making conscious decsions to invite you into her personal space but its not forcing ir because its what should happen its because she and hopefully you want it too happen.

Wrong. If you aren't even pass the starting line in passing your genes, nature has decided you are failure.

Attached: 5a99393b6e35b9651266a69a68a62b4878832a11de87a211f106d779abd4de64.jpg (1707x2560, 878K)

HaHa all you kissless virgin's going on till their 20s when I know my Mommy was kissing me before I even turned 1

Attached: gHKVGKc.jpg (849x560, 32K)

>Issac Newton was a virgin.
No, so far as we can tell according to the evidence available from his letters and the commentary of those that met him, that he never married, rarely showed any physical interest in other people, and was particularly antipathetic to women in the sexual sense. As such it is possible that he was asexual or homosexual, though we can say that based upon the evidence we have, the former is probably more likely than the latter in this instance. But to go so far as to say "Isaac Newton was a virgin" with certainty is to go much, much further than the evidence supports.

>tfw just turned 22 this month and still khv

Not that I really care anymore though, I gave up when I was 20. Only 8 years till I get wicked cool powers.

You have 1 exception to the rule but consider the greater note that him not rising children crippled his legacy's work. Other major thinkers had their sons and daughters to help flourish their work and fan their knowledge to greater lengths

>Your mouth is not a sexual organ so using it in a sexual manner is disgusting.
It's two mouths touching. What makes that sexual exactly? Do you know hand holding and cuddling tie more directly to sexual stimuli than tongue kissing. Oh, what am I saying. Of course you don't.

25 yr old kissed virgin master race reporting in.
To all KHV: LMAOing @ ur life right now

according to my stacy bestie, 26-30

Well Played Tom.

Attached: Checkmate.jpg (599x748, 56K)

Reading ths tread makes me fucking depressed, fuck this
21 btw

depends on where you live and shit but I say 20 is when it gets "weird" and 30 is when it becomes "creepy"
That said 30 is when everything can get "creepy" because you are half way to 60 and your best days are behind you, so if you missed out of girls, sex, friends, groups,good jobs etc, you are likely never going to gain any of that now because you went from being young and stupid to being old and stupid.

Here let me lift you up:
You suffer no matter what, you pay a price even for doing "nothing" so make sure you force yourself to try things and risk your pride because in the end you will still suffer no matter what you do, so try and make it at least things you want to do.

Attached: JAYHjz5.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Thanks man. Lately I've been trying to go to every event I get invited to. The problem is that after all these years of rejecting people I don't have many friends left.

So, while we're still slithering on our bellies, you managed to crawl three paces where the expected norm is to be running marathons. What an accomplishment.

Fuck you, man. Being at a certain age without having received any opportunities that others take for granted is not "creepy". I get that creepy is roastie code for "minding your own business and vaguely in my vicinity while being unattractive" and, frankly, fuck them too.
Creepy is just repeatedly and deliberately acting with disrespect towards someone, regardless of age.

Is it weird to have never kissed romantically but kissed passionately during sex?

i agree with this 100%

t. 25 year old who has tongue kissed 3 girls

I would say 22 for kissing and 25 for sex. 22 is when you get out of college, and college kids are seen as very young. 25 is kind of like the "adult" age but 25 year olds are hardly super mature. I read a study once where in the US about 90% of people in the US lose their virginity before age 19. Of the 10% who didn't 80% of them lost it by age 25. so that puts you in a club with only about 1-2% of people.

But I wouldn't let it get you down. Because it's really not worth it.

its a bit odd but not super crazy, its like saying you've had plenty of big macs before but somehow never had fries

>Boned hooker many times
>Never kissed anyone
>Well Asian broad tried but I turned my head and did the corner mouth kiss instead
>23

I'm fucked, aren't I?

>Passes on his genes
>No one remembers you after a couple generations
>Eventually your descendants are so genetically different you look like random humans when compared
Wow what a legacy. I should definitely strive for this. Anyone who reproduces with the main intention of "leaving a legacy" is a meme.

Depends on if you wanna look at it negatively

>1 year left
uh oh

Some actually sounds advice. Thanks

Attached: images.png (257x196, 7K)

>tfw cool kid

origgional

Attached: zoom.png (434x327, 32K)

Only right answer. The only reason you feel bad is because other people tell you and remind you to feel bad.

Nature is also stupid and fuck and causes disasters.

Im 20 and ive never kissed a boy

25 khhv.
My morbid curiosity is tempting me to just give up on trying just to see what sort of lunatic or mental wreck I will turn into having not received any form of physical and mental affection ever.

I can relate to that. If you do nothing, time still goes, and nobody will wait so you can catch up. You either get dragged by the wave or drown in the ocean that is life.
Even so, if you don't do certain things as soon as possible or in a certain period of your life, you either won't be able to do them afterwards or it will be more difficult, and the more you remain idle, the more difficult (if not impossible) it will be.

The realization that it is too late or is just not worth it anymore if one of the most painful ones that a person can experience.
You either get over it and stop caring about it, or turn insane and do it anyway, without any sense of ridicule or self-awareness.

Anyone saying 20 or above is kidding themselves I think. I had my first kiss at 20 y/o (which I still am) and I knew it was weird for years before that. I think above 18 is weird for having been kissed and above 20 is weird for never having had sex.