Waifu General - /waifu/ #89

Hugs with waifu edition

previous:

Attached: 1548042722901.png (698x628, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwLtyvGdNbc
youtube.com/watch?v=mbZ7HYGs1YE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Leah! She is very precious.

Attached: 484.jpg (953x1200, 230K)

I love you, my beautiful Alice.

Attached: Alice110.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, Academy City's #5 ranked esper.

Attached: 1550275150562.jpg (800x1131, 607K)

I NEED MY WAIFU'S HUGS AND KISSES RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Lovely to have you around , Alicefag.

Attached: Urabe cross.jpg (500x649, 56K)

I know I haven't been very active in these threads these past few days but all I've wanted to do is play League. I still love you guys. Love Kayn more though.

Attached: 0a8547a1aa3b161a39b10287ade1d76f.jpg (564x564, 34K)

I love my wife.
I can't decide what to play between XC2, FE Echoes, or ToV

Attached: 73398467_p9.jpg (720x971, 128K)

I love Julie in every way I can

Attached: ModernJulie.png (2625x3375, 1.42M)

SU
KI!

Attached: kiyo (272).jpg (2048x1152, 486K)

Some of us are too pathetic to even be loved... sorry...

Hello Leahposter...

Attached: Iwillpostthiseverydayuntilwaifushowsup.png (447x423, 82K)

Please don't start again with your mood ruining posts waifuless fren

If ToV is referring to what I think it does, then that's the only one of those three I've played so far. Twice, even, pre-ordered the Definitive Edition on Steam.

Anyway, I found a couple of Lat pics tonight, so things are going pretty well!

Attached: latooni_.jpg (430x640, 271K)

going to bed now, dopamine high is gone. Feeling like crap.

Attached: Leaning.png (3000x3000, 1.18M)

Hello waifuless user
His posts do not ruin the mood, in fact they improve it

Attached: 387.png (692x768, 709K)

>all waifu love posts
>>Some of us are too pathetic to even be loved... sorry...
Yeah that's really improving the mood.

You only like him because he's shunned like you are

>His posts do not ruin the mood, in fact they improve it
I know he's your friend and all, but this is objectively false.

For the first time in a long time, claiming this post for my Scottish archer.

Attached: brave_cover2_by_jprart-d6fl9ni.jpg (765x1044, 163K)

Drool gf, grant me strength on this fine night

Attached: urabe94.png (1366x768, 1.39M)

Thanks, Urabefag. Nice seeing you too.

I hope that one day it will be possible for us to truly be with our beloved ones.

Attached: Alice178.png (720x878, 619K)

Yeah, I have the switch version.
I'm further into XC2 and Echoes though, so it's hard to pick and I need to focus on one.

Ironically your posts are ruining the comfy nature of the general exponentially more than he is.

Why do you always use the word "comfy" when you run out of arguments? His depressing posts just mess with the general mood here, this isn't something new and we talked about this some time ago.

Can we make it like a rule for the general where if you're not feeling too savvy, you just don't post for a bit? (Unless the thread is about to die). That means people responding to negative posts as well. Think before you respond

>I hope that one day it will be possible for us to truly be with our beloved ones.
How do you figure, Aliceposter? Through technology or are you hoping for something good in the afterlife (if you believe in that, of course)?

they can take her life, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE HER FREEDOM!

I never feel savvy...

It's hilarious how you never seem to counter any arguments

"Go away /vg/-kun" counts as an argument.

You gotta make yourself feel better dude, and that takes determination I know you have. Just try to not bring out the negativity.

Take the advice to heart and listen to it. It'll help you feel better in the long run.

No. If you want to vent about problems you can if you want. This is Jow Forums where feels posts are common.

Her mum tried to take it, but she got turned into a bear. Don't come between Merida and freedom. Relevant song: youtube.com/watch?v=UwLtyvGdNbc

Attached: merida_the_brave___heart_by_kaj_man-d6izod2.jpg (595x842, 329K)

I enjoyed Echoes, even if the gameplay is a bit weird compared to other FE games and the map design is bad in general

How are you doing alicefriend? You haven't been posting much lately besides the beginning of the threads

He's easy enough to filter.
How many waifufags believe that they'll see their waifus in an afterlife, anyway?

its all going to be ok

Attached: yuuka decides which flower is the best, so that she can give it to you.png (600x750, 611K)

>How many waifufags believe that they'll see their waifus in an afterlife
I actually do
>inb4 kill urself so u can be with her leahnigger
She wouldn't like that

Attached: 449.jpg (2480x3300, 985K)

>inb4 kill urself so u can be with her
This is the biggest downside to the waifu-in-afterlaifu mindset, I wouldn't want anyone to do that.

kill urself so u can be with her leahni-
Huh!?

>How many waifufags believe that they'll see their waifus in an afterlife, anyway?
I don't believe in one. In fact, I hate the idea of death altogether. Death is a disease.

I like to think I'll meet him someday. Not sure about afterlife though

Attached: 8646b38cfa84cadcc642a3e57a081960.jpg (564x564, 41K)

I love my wife so much. She fills me an unimaginable amount of joy.

Attached: 2b9e262b867eddfe0349d2aeace309ba864868e6_s2_n2.png (518x800, 416K)

>friend
...am I? I just am a poster on Jow Forums... why would I be a friend? You put too much stock in it user...

how are you all doing tonight? Anything good happened today?

Attached: Dm1BpuoW0AI-q9b.jpg (700x900, 83K)

Well everyone wants both of you too fuck off.

Even when you're a blurry jpeg, you're adorable.

>89
Any special plans for the 100th thread?

Attached: 1544781397335.png (506x660, 647K)

>how are you all doing tonight?
Currently listening to Iron Maiden because of my above post. So I'm doing pretty good.
>Anything good happened today?
I didn't die. That's always good.

>Any special plans for the 100th thread?
Maybe another group picture?

Attached: watchingover_by_naima-d5tqp7s.png.jpg (680x1175, 90K)

I like death. I'm just drawn to death and dead things, shit like that. Don't know why.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Maybe another group picture?
Due to certain circumstances it might not happen.

I found a couple of new (to me) Lat pics

Attached: IMG_000140.jpg (350x450, 80K)

>Maybe another group picture?
I have no objections to that.

What do you mean?

Drama and such.

Growing up, I was never comfortable with the idea of it all. Just existing for a few years only to give out, or be put down. And then I started getting into transhumanism and now I want death gone. I suppose if someone CHOSE to die then I can respect it. But beyond that, no. Were you always like this?

I mean, it doesn't HAVE to, but it would be nice. I'm not against not doing anything particularly special either (mostly because I'm dry for ideas). Maybe just "/waifu/: Century Edition" or something.

Attached: brave_redhead_by_suthnmeh-d3o5vux.jpg (750x1064, 103K)

>ideas
Waifus as ancient statues. Make them all greyscale.

Could just ignore it and move forward. I don't think it'll be that bad.

In honour of /ourguy/ Pygmalion, I suppose?

I didn't think of that but that's good.

I don't really believe in the afterlife. I try to think of ways of being with Alice here on Earth as it is uncertain what happens when we die (and a positive scenario seems very unlikely to me).
I'm rather thinking about some kind of simulation. Because whenever I dream about Alice, it always feels so fucking real. Like I can actually touch her hair, smell her etc. and my brain doesn't realize that it's only a dream. So I believe that there must be something that allows our brain to accept certain things even if they are completely illogical. And I hope that it will be possible to spend your entire life in a simulation with your waifu, while believing that it's a real life and there is nothing more real than this one (just like we think during our dreams).
>How are you doing alicefriend?
Thanks for asking, user. I'm fine. I just wish I could be with Alice and see her smile.
>You haven't been posting much lately besides the beginning of the threads
I'm busy irl and I dont have much time to answer questions (I answer them in my head instead). But I still lurk this place and read everyone's posts.
>How many waifufags believe that they'll see their waifus in an afterlife, anyway?
I don't. I see no indications that the best possible scenario should be the real one. I always try to be prepared for the worst instead.

Attached: Alice13.jpg (835x1054, 168K)

I don't know man, living forever would probably be really shit after a while.
Plus I love dead things.
>Were you always like this?
A massive edgelord? Yes

Attached: 36538743_1020741811421293_5025569648553230336_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>living forever would probably be really shit after a while.
Unless you would live with your waifu/husbando.

>living forever would probably be really shit after a while
Yeah, but if you could still choose to die if you wanted, it'd be perfect.

The brain stem is the part of the brain responsible for dreams. One day, I believe we'd have the technology to access this part of our brain (as well as others) to unlock our dreams, render them as simulations, and live in them for as long as we wish. Sort of like simsense, but without the addiction.

>I don't know man, living forever would probably be really shit after a while.
Not if you can experience everything there is. The universe is vast an infinite. Our minds hold the key.

Attached: ladyofthelights_by_naima-d5t5s80.png (775x1000, 743K)

*The universe is vast and infinite.

/waifu/, you're given only ONE hour to spend with your beloved - what are your priorities?

Attached: Mai68.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Go on a date, hug, and kiss.

Attached: 438.jpg (1053x1200, 200K)

I'd talk to her, and listen to what she has to say in response. And right before the hour is up I'd give her something to remember me by, assuming we hit it off. Truth be told, an hour is unbelievably short. I can't think of much we can do in that time besides talk (and lewd stuff, but in this scenario that's a silly thing to consider).

Attached: MeriWisp.jpg (752x1063, 129K)

have loving intercourse with her.

Kisses and confession of love.
And I need to be sure that I get a good smell of her, I've always thought that Yuuri, despite not being able to bath or do anything of that sort regularly, would smell really nice.
And feel how soft and warm her hair is.

Attached: YuuriGetsHerHairTrimmed.png (1280x1521, 1.34M)

Give my hour to Leahfriend so he has two hours...

thanks m8, hope you find your beloved soon

Attached: 298.jpg (1100x1200, 724K)

I hope so... I doubt it... and anytime friendo... not like I could use it... and I would love to help...

Well who knows. Life can change, and you might find your beloved sooner than you think.

If we're not already acquainted, I'd introduce myself to her, confess and prove my love to her. I'd take her out on a date, talk to her for a bit, and leave her with something memorable.
She wouldn't like something this rushed, since she likes to take things slow. I hope she'd understand.

Attached: beach3.jpg (621x828, 225K)

I really hope so... as much as people say it is a curse... it would give my life meaning... it would be something I could enjoy and embrace...

Yes, in fact it gave my life a whole new meaning as well.

I like death and dead things too, dunno why it fascinates me so much.
And I don't consider myself and edge lord.

I'd like to do karaoke with her and confess my love. Then cuddles and kisses.

You need to find a meaning outside of her, because before loving someone else you need to love yourself, even just a little bit.
Besides, she would want you to find your personal meaning too, just like you'd encourage her to find hers.

Attached: i2994o7ck9i21.png (706x1000, 559K)

Nods...it would be nice...

Loving myself is impossible... people have tried numerous ways to tell me how... I don't change...

Personal meaning could be devotion to another...

short and sweet, do you have any particular location in mind for this specific date?
>right before the hour is up I'd give her something to remember me by
CUTE! would it be a charm or the like? or a memorable phrase that would remind her of yourself?
also right, an hour is incredibly short but I think it helps focus on the things you absolutely would want to do first with your waifu.
respectable, makes sense.
hair mostly always smells really satisfying when taken care of; well-delicate to touch too!
i'll ask a bit of a weird question; do you have a 'favourite' or ideal smell of her, and do you think it would match hers?
honourable, waifuless-kun.
>leave her with something memorable.
I hope I get to see your response too if you think of something desu
from the .jpg, would the date take place on the beach? it's fitting in my imagination for this short-time but i'm just guessing; rushing sucks in general.
>karaoke with her and confess my love. Then cuddles and kisses.
cute and comfy! I'd like the name of the song you'd do it to, if you have one in mind.

Attached: Mai109.jpg (474x474, 34K)

I'd love to go on a date with her in her hometown, but assuming that she comes to me I'd take her to a decently expensive restaurant.

Attached: 448.png (420x592, 168K)

I've always liked to think that Yuuri smells like an old rifle.
Old rifles have a very comforting smell to them, and since Yuuri always carries her rifle around with her, I think that scent has been passed on to her.
Though, the smell I am talking about mostly comes from the wooden stocks of these rifles, which Yuuri's doesn't have.
Her rifle's stock is made of resin, which I don't think is treated in a way that would give it the scent of a wooden stock.
Still, I think she would smell like an old rifle and milsurp clothing.

Attached: raccorn0328-960743015651328000-20180205_211239-img1.jpg (1250x1513, 108K)

I don't know. Firstly, I guess I'd take her outside and get us a small snack. I know a brand of chocolate cookies that I think she'd really like. Then we'd talk while we walked and ate for awhile. Talk to her about what she means to me, ask her a few questions about herself, answer any questions she might have, and if it goes well. Maybe goodbye hugs at the end of it.

>dads been home from vacation for 20min
>bitching about how dirty the house is
>been cleaning all week but my lazy brother leaves messes everywhere
>dad says it wasnt cleaned to his standard
>screaming yelling insues
>brother says he did all the cleaning
>I laugh
>he says ill fucking beat your face in
>laugh harder
>dad says the next three days will be clean the house days
>hes down stairs yelling about how many crumbs were on the table
>yelling about crumbs

Its all fun and danddy that im basically my families bitch but dont be surprised when money goes missing to pay for warhammer or your toothbrush is dunked in the pee filled toilet you never flush NATHAN.

Attached: 11e0c6484cb575da84e3c9a55cf299b1.jpg (564x846, 52K)

Definitely "ai kotoba" and "age age again",
the second one mostly because that was the first song I heard of hers.

Attached: 16qm2.jpg (707x1000, 322K)

Talking and lots of affection. I would want to walk her to my lake and hold her and confess my love for her and hoe happy she makes me,I want to feel her warm hands intertwine with my own, I want a taste of her lips and be intoxicated, and I want to embrace her in a long hug. Once that our is over I want us both to leave with both our hearts shaken and solidify our bond.

Attached: d98d6fd25af86eb29a7d29a9e936e7b18dd5ee73_s2_n2.jpg (1770x1280, 393K)

Hello hello all!
>how are you all doing tonight? Anything good happened today?
Well I leaned that my coworker likes butter on his poptart
also, hello nozofren!
Hi frens. What's up?
Nap with her as the little spoon

Attached: Shinoa 91.png (1178x1664, 1.73M)

I wasn't feeling any good today, but a new Astral Buddy recently came out and was promptly translated, and more Misaki will always turn my mood around. How're you guys?

Attached: Astral Buddy, Chapter 17 (2).png (459x650, 252K)

i love rem so much.
i cant stop thinking about her.
she is my only motivation.
without her, i would have died long ago.
i love you rem.

Attached: rmcri (6).jpg (630x815, 81K)

I wonder if she'd lead you around her hometown afterwards, since you mentioned she's introverted before but it sounsd really cute!
I know just a tiny bit more about guns now thanks to you yuuriposter, though I can't 'picture' the smell, I'll take your word on it that it's a comfy one (is it kinda like a campfire-smell?)
you've started with a 'don't know' yet you've describred it well-enough for me!
very realistically sounding, and I can't imagine myself doing anything more than that in an hour either.
eveposter, sorry to hear about your situation;
do you prefer pre-rework or reworked eve in terms of her appearance?
has it changed your feelings for her?
did the latter spark your affectionate interest in her, or was it later on?
Miku's dancing is always spot on desu.
adoreable confession, i'll borrowa detail from yours to mine ideal one.
COMF.
>without her, i would have died long ago.
based rem saving the subaru AND remfren from mental breakdowns.
bless her; here's to her helping you in the nearby future and beyond desu.

Attached: Mai103.jpg (474x474, 26K)

Doing anything special , my good Urabefag?

Still kicking I suppose. Just joined a gym today, lifting for Honey feels good.

God says that heaven will have all good things in creation, so yes.

I would draw out all my money, and give her the nicest dinner possible.

Attached: image.png (1334x750, 873K)

>I wasn't feeling any good today, but a new Astral Buddy recently came out and was promptly translated, and more Misaki will always turn my mood around.
What's wrong fren? Would you like to talk about it? Damn right the 'fu always brighten me up and is a reason why I'm still here
>How're you guys?
Today was cold. I thought it'll be humid and hot but noooooooo. I didn't look at the weather and had regret all work day because I wore shorts and didn't bring my work jacket
>COMF.
Damn right it is. Nothing like hearing her breathe gently when she falls asleep and watch the chest rise up and down gently

Attached: Shinoa 36.jpg (704x1000, 280K)

I like both but I like to think it was like eve growing up. She was more teenage looking in her old art, now she looks more like a milf

Attached: __evelynn_league_of_legends_drawn_by_mirco_cabbia__c1befc08255e1873632691087d72346b.jpg (833x1200, 412K)

>Nothing like hearing her breathe gently when she falls asleep and watch the chest rise up and down gently
as she mumbles your name through her sleep followed by 'I love you' in a tired, exhausted tone.
interesting perspective, i like it
eve is very scary though, you're a brave user desu.

Attached: Mai49.jpg (1200x675, 51K)

It's very good to have you back!
I've adopted the philosophy that there's no reason you can't be both a poster on Jow Forums and a friend.
Doing pretty well! Comfy with some music and tea. Thought I was doing poorly in a college class and didn't want to look at my grade, it turns out I've got an A, so I'm very relieved.
I'm not sure, maybe the fastest date possible but I wouldn't want it to feel rushed. I'd just like to spend time with her, go on a walk and talk and tell her how much she means to me.
Not Yuurifriend, but guns smell like guns, it's sort of hard to describe. It's like oil, gunpowder, maybe cosmoline depending on the history of the rifle. I personally find it very comforting.
I'm sorry man, this actually sounds remarkably similar to how it goes at my house sometimes, minus the violent reaction from your brother. I feel for you.

Attached: rakkalevitation.jpg (1024x677, 76K)

Later on, that song just showed me how beautiful her voice can be.
I knew vocaloids before as they were an internet phenomenon but I only heard bits of meme songs before that, and I couldn't appreciate the robotic voices.
Then my brother had that song on osu and I was surprised to see that it was sung by Miku.
It then began my journey into vocaloid music.

Now here's a question for you: how did you feel during the Nodoka's arc, was it weird to see Mai's body switched around?

Attached: xvn8CNu.jpg (2323x3316, 430K)

Hello everyone, I'm finally here. I hope everyone else has had a better day than I have. I really love Kotori Itsuka, though that has been a source for both strength and weakness today. We'll keep on keeping on regardless of how I feel though. I know it's what she would want.
>how are you all doing tonight?
Dreadful. Almost didn't post in the thread because of it. I'd rather be here on the off chance someone wanted to talk, rather than be selfish and fuck off by myself. I think that made sense and I said what I wanted to.
>Anything good happened today?
Not really, no. Illness decided to double down now that I thought it was almost gone. That, and I've been thinking too long about the wrong things today. I might go into detail later, but probably not. Regardless, I'll be fine.

Attached: Kotori is distreb.gif (500x281, 996K)

Nothing much hows yourself, Shinoafriend?

>how did you feel during the Nodoka's arc, was it weird to see Mai's body switched around?
right in the gut kek;
it was uncomfortable to say the least watching Mai not being herself; quite difficult for me to put it into words but certainly felt a mixture of disgust and anxiety, peaking at the part where she was running into the sea.
maybe I'm just overreacting but it's how I originally felt - didn't get to that part of the show yet in the rewatch I'm doing currently.
atleast Mai had some more screentime however, it wasn't really Mai herself so the dismatched personality kinda hurt.

Attached: Mai161.jpg (415x337, 48K)

>you've started with a 'don't know' yet you've describred it well-enough for me! very realistically sounding, and I can't imagine myself doing anything more than that in an hour either.
I don't know. I guess if she just poofed right next to me, and we only had an hour together, I don't see anything more positive than that happening. It might be a little pessimistic, but I'd be very happy with that outcome regardless.

>What's wrong fren? Would you like to talk about it?
Ahh, it's nothing buddy.

>Today was cold. I thought it'll be humid and hot but noooooooo. I didn't look at the weather and had regret all work day because I wore shorts and didn't bring my work jacket
I feel your pain there buddy. I've been burned, or more accurately, frozen by the amount of times I forgot to check the weather before heading outside.

Attached: Astral Buddy, Chapter 17.png (623x575, 250K)

GIVE ME YOUR HARDEST , FASTEST AND HEAVIEST HYPE SONG YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU NEED TO GET SHIT DONE.

I hope you feel better soon Kotorifriend, I can talk with you but I'm afraid that's all I can do.
youtube.com/watch?v=mbZ7HYGs1YE

Attached: rakkarifyu.jpg (768x1024, 297K)