Have you ever held hands with a girl? Unironically

Have you ever held hands with a girl? Unironically.

Attached: 1523493879492.webm (610x838, 1.06M)

No, I'd really like to though.

All i want to say is yes but rk9 finds it unorigional

I want to hold hands with a qt more than anything. Even more than kisses or sex. I know it's strange but it's hard to explain.

Attached: 1545856917709.jpg (622x420, 18K)

Yes. Unlike things like kissing, hugging, and having a girlfriend in general, it really isn't anything special. The best apart about it is going out in public holding hands and everyone instantly knowing what's up. Like, just shoving it in everyone's face that the girl is yours. But that's basically it.

No, but I touched them once.

INTER FUCKING LINKED

No, and I wouldn't want to for her sake, I get very very sweaty hands when I'm nervous

yes, but it was not in romantic way

My hands are very rough and calloused.
I feel like they would be uncomfortable for soft delicate girl hands to hold.

Interlinked is definately the best way to do it. People might think it looks weird but it's the only way to do it romantically. Crossing palms is for when someone is having birth or something, while walking always interlock.

Attached: AFF79F24-31A6-4DCF-AA97-6797E2DF56B0.jpg (800x531, 62K)

It honestly hurts in the chest to look at pictures like this. what's this feel called lol? anyone else feel this?

Thatd be lonliness my dude

I'm cryinjg i'm not ctrying i'm cryhing

Attached: kd6.png (970x542, 257K)

Have you ever held hands with a girl ironically?

My ex had small hands and it was painful for her to interlink fingers. She'd get pretty angry at me if I accidentally interlinked the wrong way.

Kind of a bad memory.

i might be wrong but i always think it's worse if you've had a gf in the past then became an incel than if you've never had a gf at all. If you've never had a gf you might feel loneliness, jealously, maybe even anger, but if you've had a gf, you feel all of those, and loss.

Lonliness is nothing to fear my dude its a natural reaction to tour surroundings. We know instinctively that being in a group gives us a higher survival rate. Lonliness is just your body telling you that. Try to let more people in and worry less about what they might think of you. At tge very worst youll be in the same position as tou were before you tried.

I'm 25+, never kissed a girl or held one's hand. Never been on a date. Never cuddled with one on a cold winter night. I don't know what it feels like to hug someone out of love. I self disctruct with videogames and other distractions so I can forget my lonliness.I do this because deep down I want it all to end.

I want a gf not out of survival but becasue I hope she can help me out of this hole. But I know this is fantasy. Girls can't do this for you, or so I've been told by people here. I need to do this myself, but I don't have the willpower to do it.

Youre fantasising the situation too much. Lifes not a book theres no over-arching story to follow, shit just happens. Try this. When making decisions ask what would you want to happen if you were in a good mood. And try to do it. Its not that you lack motivation you just have an easier option and boy oh boy thw good fhings in life are not easy. Instead of wishing a girl to pull you out. Become the gut that can get a girl. Youre clearly self aware it just requires some umph

tried to touch my oneties hand when she was reading a paper using her finger because bad eyesight, she clenches her hand back and looks disgusted

Attached: 46278312.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

Here's some perspective: I was in a similar spot at 23 when I got my first gf. Suddenly I felt like I had an obligation to someone else to improve myself. The fear of disappointing someone is really only thing that really ever motivates me, and that kicked in hard. I started exercising, keeping my living space clean, just tried to make myself a better person so I could live up to the image that I presented her.

After about 1.5 years though, I started to resent her for it. I resented all the nights where I just wanted to zone out and play video games until 3am, or masturbate in bed for 2 hours, and had to suck it up and be a better person. Eventually I broke up with her. Never told her why; never broke the image that I had been selling. I went back to being a lazy piece of shit.

And now I'm tired of that too. It's depressing. I want somebody to motivate me again. I think this time I can handle it better. I hope so.

I had something similar. I accidentally bumped a cute girl on the leg and she gave me a stare and said "ew". It really made me hate girls.

One time when i was around 14 years old i touched a cute girls hand on accident on the bus. We both made eye contact for a good second without saying anything. She left seconds after on the next stop.

It was so soft.

Yes. In a play. She was a really hot girl though so it was still exciting.

Will you normalfags actually fuck off. You contribute nothing to this thread or board in general but more garbage to sift through. Just lurk and stop posting for 1 fucking day. Nobody is talking to you. You should be acting as a fly on the wall.

It's the best sensation in life, did it several times with a friend I loved. We never did anything beyond that and she rejected me a month after, but it is still a great memory. Like a satisfying shot of adrenalyn.

This too, holding hands with a friend is unbelievable. 1000x better than with a girlfriend.

But I wanted her to be my gf....

If i'm being honest the only reason a gf is better than a what-are-we is the free sexual comfort. What-are-we's are peak human experience.

Yes. Two times. And I fucked both.

That's true, the frailty of the "what are we" situation gives the experience something really pure....

I'm not really a fan of the "robot" theme on r9k. It can be pretty toxic to younger visitors that can become convinced they'll never find love or that all women are sluts.

We don't need another echo chamber.