Everyone on here talks about wanting to suck a dick but how many of you have actually done it?

Everyone on here talks about wanting to suck a dick but how many of you have actually done it?

Attached: ha okay.jpg (1179x1080, 348K)

I sucked my dick once. It wasn't worth the effort.

I want to kiss a girl but I want it to be a meaningful kiss

I never wanted to suck one but if a handsome man wanted to suck mine why would i turn him down? i'm not even that gay.

28 m heterosexual here.
Been with like 35 or so ppl and half or less were girls.
I'm not even ghey but cock list is real.

If you're not actually bi then I'd just ignore it and continue fapping to the idea of having a mouth full of firm throbbing cock down your throat.
dont want ya feeling guilty the next day

>Everyone on here
Please don't lump me in with faggots, thanks.

I don't trust normies enough and don't want an std so I haven't done it. If I had a virgin robot friend I'd suck his dick dry though.

I've done it, ate pussy too, enjoyed both a lot but I'm not keen on doing it with complete strangers; I think my ideal would be an arrangement with a straight couple where I get to go down on both partners regularly

when i was a really young kid i played with my brothers dick once, never talked about it.

>19 and im accepting more of my urges
>decide since im horny and alone for the next several days to get sex over with
>look for women, traps/cd, some guys
>meet up with a guy, mostly because it was quick and i had already been waiting like 8 hours since i started that day
he sucked me a little bit but i must have spent like 10 minutes on him

>when i was a really young kid i played with my brothers dick once, never talked about it.
Just an user casually sharing a fact that he got molested. Nice.

Attached: chico.png (226x259, 103K)

nah, he would have put his dick away had i not persisted, eventually he just laid back and closed his eyes while i fooled around. i was still too young to know about the intricacies of sex so i wasnt trying to get him off or anything, thats why i said "played with" not "jerked my brother off cause he wanted it"

hes now married to his highschool sweetheart so i guess it didnt negatively impact him

No, you're a born slut. Normal people don't do this

I have sucked 1(one) dick many times.

I'm a guy btw. In my mid 20s now and I've never had sex or done anything since then. Didn't cum till I was like 15 or 16

I suspect that I might have sucked one in early childhood but forgot about it.

Just how common is this? I always seem to find lewd stories about brothers like this.

So you're gay virgin slut

No I'm bi but lean more towards finding women attractive. Dicks are hot tho

But your sexual experience is exclusively with males, therefore objectively gay

I'll suck you

Nty slut

Oh you're a whore and caught feelings and now you're embarrassed. Move on with your life.