Why is everyone I talk to from Jow Forums an NPC? I feel like I'm the only unique person on this board

Why is everyone I talk to from Jow Forums an NPC? I feel like I'm the only unique person on this board.

Attached: 1545380890246.png (657x527, 64K)

because you are a solipsistic craterbrain like everyone else on here

on a board for people who have failed at forming human relationships, feel like I cant relate to anybody

help

Everyone but you is an npc nigger your living in a simulation made by something we cant even possibly ever comprehend and you're the test subject. Actually no you're no special this isnt a movie or a book you're just a npc like us were all brainwashed

What makes your contagious and illegal autism so unique user? Please explain to me.

I feel like most people here are just 18 year olds with mild social anxiety. They're all in university, use facebook/instagram/etc and get tons of likes, they have lots of friends, and so on.

I've been NEET for 8 years and my life has been a fucking disaster. I think I have one of the only truly original life stories of anyone on this board

Same story bro, that makes two out of 10000 that aren't retard incels who LARP as retards (themselves) and women, whom should be studying for their freshman level midterm that a 9 year old SPERG could do in his sleep

There was a huge influx of normalfags so chances are you're in fact talking to an NPC

There's very few people here that are actual robots at this point. It really is mostly college kids who might be on the lower side of their friend group hierarchy. All of them have friends. They only come here becuase they think it's some kind of special internet social club.

TFW you are the only college kid in existence who isn't a social mediafag and have no friends...................

If you're in college you can't be a real robot. Being in college indicates that your life is still "on track" in some way, to be a real robot your life has to be a complete trainwreck with no forward momentum.

How does a person manage to remain a NEET for longer than a year? Are you disabled or something? How are you taking care of yourself? How have you dedicated 8 years of your life doing absolutely nothing?

What if my momentum was .00000001 kilometers per hour, my grades are SHIT, I'm skipping all my classes and I haven't made even half of a friend yet after three fucking years in this shithole while all the normal instagram spamming collegefags have functioning lives having a fucking blast and enjoying their last years before full time work in their fields and many friends and BFs and GFS?! I will be a robot soon enough

I live on my dad's property, in the guest house. He pays for me. I spent the first 6 years playing video games and edging but I've always had intentions to succeed in my artistic career.

I became somewhat famous in 2016 and it made it very difficult for me to get a normal job.

When you drop out of uni then you have my permission to be a robot. Until then you're just a normie.

Facebook soccer mom detected, shouldn't you be posting shitty memes that even kids in your home ec class think are shit?

>I became somewhat famous in 2016 and it made it very difficult for me to get a normal job.
You have to greentext this story

Hey you LARPer, quit trying to turn people's lives to more shit because you pretend to be over 18 robot when you still live with your parents by law and take the school bus to school

>I think I have one of the only truly original life stories of anyone on this board

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

I'm not trying to make anyone's life shit. In fact I hope he stays in higher education and turns his life around. I'm just stating a fact. If you're not a low status male that works a dead end job then you're not a robot.

>If you're not a low status male that works a dead end job then you're not a robot.
honestly kys if you actually believe that

Sorry lad, just stating the facts. I don't know why you're upset, who the fuck wants to be a robot anyway?

I'd imagine the others feel this say way.

>say way.
*same way*
Maybe I am an NPC, with my unpredictable consistency in spelling.