Why are men incapable of love?

Once they're bored of you they will discard you and pretend you never existed.

Attached: a.gif (500x280, 619K)

the only emotions men experience are anger and lust

Because you most likely present yourself as someone who is expendable and can be easily replaced
Maybe stop putting so much time in chasing men and fix yourself up first

>be you
>go to men's club becuase you want attention
>get mad when men don't want you there but are willing to give you attention literally anywhere else

Why do women ruin places like Jow Forums just for attention?

opposite for me 1 girl broke my heart and the other one cheated on me. Too emotionally damaged to even approach a stranger.

Attached: BwrWj2h.jpg (750x1144, 118K)

Hey! I'll have you know I only discard people due to my own insecurities.

>neglect people to the point where they think you don't want to talk to them anymore
>surprised when they stop talking to you

kek, because when a woman says "men" she usually doesn't actually mean all men. you are actually asking "why are the top 10% mansluts incapable of love?", your ego just disguised the question so you wouldn't feel like shit. from there you should reach a solid answer

Attached: absolutelyidiotic.jpg (621x480, 57K)

My ex was a robot, not a top 10% manslut. I don't like attractive men because I'm intimidated by them.

I only leave women if they cheat or enrage me for multiple months in a row. Upgraders of both sexes should be shot and then shot again.

>pretends her bf was unattractive and a robot
robots don't get relationships or even attempt to talk to women

He posted he was lonely here and I messaged him.

And I have every right to do that to you after what you've put me through.

Getting fucked and discarded is also still better than never getting fucked at all short of an olympic feat.

I didn't put him through anything, what are you talking about.

>using Jow Forums as soc-lite
definitely a normie

I've been a hikikomori for the past 5 years and was a KHHV before I met him. I'm less of a normie than 99% of you underage phoneposters.

>less of a normie
>had a boyfriend
go away stacey

I'll be loyal if we lived near each other but I'm a boomer and a fucking loser.

I'm not a girl, I'm not even gay, I just wanted someone to like me man.
We most likely don't, I live in the middle of nowhere.

Because you fuck cats with a strap on stick from the woods on the street user and that's frowned upon

>Why are men incapable of love?
>Once they're bored of you they will discard you and pretend you never existed.
This isn't what's happening.

Here is what is happening.
You find a guy you're attracted to who is very desperate to have a relationship or is purely only interest in relieving his sexual desires. After a certain period of time where all those needs are satisfied they start paying attention to everything else going on and realize the situation they're in isn't as desirable as they originally thought. Women do this too.

I didn't understand it before, but I think you're right and that's what happened. It's disgusting, I feel so used.

It is partly your fault, though. You either chose to be with a shitty guy or you're a bad partner for him to be with because after all those shitty human requirements are met and the dust settles if some one see's you're a great person to be with in general they'll usually want to be with you.
Keep in mind he is also probably still a piece of shit, but just for your sake in the future it's a good idea to keep in mind you have the ability to make good decisions for yourself.

because so are women

Attached: file.png (738x760, 466K)

oh fuck off you avatarfag bpd cunt, you're no different

I'm a bit of a narcissist and a perfectionist when it comes to people (mild autism).
I stopped loving my previous gf, and have started to love my current gf less because I feel superior to them. Where I see myself as constantly emerging and developing I can see their limits and that at some point they will be the person they will be for the rest of their lives - something that may not match with my future self in whatever way it develops.
Also having power over someone is very boring and worrying. I knew my ex would never leave me because she was unhealthily obsessed with me, and my current gf is slowly heading down the same path.
I've been masturbating to my ex's nudes and thinking about her whenever I fuck my gf. Reason being that she has power over me suddenly and my gf now doesn't really have any.

Men are given to great passions that can dissipate once they obtain what they acquire. Basically they either confuse lust with love and bail once they see things clearly, or manipulate women because women also confuse displays of passion for love. Harsh truth though is that if they ditch you, they didn't consider you worth sticking around with. You were just a pussy and there are plenty of those to choose from.