/comfy/

Let's have a quick comfy thread :)

How has your day been going?
Are you eating anything?
Drinking?
Maybe listening?
Whats on your mind?
Feeling comfy?

If you have anything comfy, dont forget to post it :)

Attached: cat.gif (500x558, 1.47M)

About to leave my comfy den for the freezing cold outdoors to go to the gym.

Attached: lRWfit6.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Damn, its cold for you too?
at least dress up in warm clothes :)

Attached: 1528245999281.png (600x600, 466K)

cmon this just started, lets not die yet :)

Attached: tumblr_o1jmid8Ocm1qali1no1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 396K)

Day has been horrible so far, gf left me, now trying to drink till i pass out
aint eating anything
drinking captain morgans, will drink some jack daniels once this is empty, after that, i dont know
listening to the playlist you posted last time
on my mind, just trying to forget about gf and if i should call in sick to work tomorrow
aint feeling comfy at all
nothing comfy either, sorry op

Be safe and mix in some water

>How has your day been going?
okay i just watched films all day
>Are you eating anything?
no but thinking of getting some cereal
>Drinking?
no
>Maybe listening?
new weezer album came out tonight the black album it's a little disappointing but exciting nonetheless
>Whats on your mind?
not much
>Feeling comfy?
very

Attached: 1550958024915.gif (960x960, 394K)

I'm kinda sad. Did good at work but it's a dumb job. Came home early and drank until I couldn't enjoy reading. Fml. What the fuck even am I?

careful op, try drinking just enough to get drunk, its easy to fall asleep, dont take too much, danger of suffocating in your vomit user

oh? whats making you feel comfy user?
and maybe you could recommend me a few good movies to watch?

whats the job? what did you do good in?
and dont look down on yourself user :)
if you want to vent im here, go ahead

Attached: comfymedieval.jpg (1213x658, 174K)

I achieved everything that was asked for but they sent me a shitty text afterwards that Fucked up my day. I know I sound like a 13 year old emo manchild but it sucks to have you take shit from other people when you work hard....

I'm at that point in my life where I have to decide whether or not I want to engage with other people and try to have fun in social gatherings, or to focus entirely on abstract ideas through studying, reading, and slowly isolating myself in my bedroom. I'm too old now to even try to act accordingly in a club or at a dance scene, I'm obviously still a moron in social settings, and I know that I'm not attractive. Either I force myself out of the house and towards people, or I cave in and focus on the only thing in my life that gives me a sliver of peace.

I feel you dude. How the fuck do you make new friends when you're an adult and your old friends move away.

>I know I sound like a 13 year old emo manchild
not at all, i know that feeling, busting your ass off just to get shit on
are you stuck with the job?
are you planning on finding a new one?

at social gatherings, ofcourse, go and engage with others, it may feel weird at first, but if you find the right people you will have a great time, everyone should be at least a little social, i sound like such a normie rn...

bars, randomly meeting someone and having a good talk, diners are a good place, work places can be good if your colleagues arent cunts

Attached: 1498497925321.jpg (1400x907, 209K)

life is a mess, but i'm listening to The Cure and that's p sick

Dinner date with these two lovers

Attached: 0F79BA94-2A6B-46E2-8042-E71C9EFB6FB0.png (1136x640, 1.05M)

Not terrible. Just got back from a 10 hour day at uni and finished my homework so feeling good now.
Nope.
>Drinking?
Key Lime flavored sparkling water
>Maybe listening?
Melodic Techno
>Whats on your mind?
Excited because tomorrow I play dnd with my squad for the first time in months. Anxious because I have a chess tournament this weekend.
>Feeling comfy?
More so than usual.

Attached: 2b6d579115f6bc1bdc85986f81b32bd9--attic-office-space-office-spaces.jpg (500x667, 32K)

idk why i am so comfy, it rained a lot today which was nice; today i watched mostly anime films: Koe No Katachi, Tokyo Godfathers, some Ghibli and Akira which are some cool films. I also drank a lot of tea today which maybe made me comfy- how are you doing today user?

Attached: 1550851893256.jpg (1103x809, 270K)

Its been normal, for some artwork done
Nothing at the moment
>Drinking?
Water
Maybe listening?
Roberta Flack
Whats on your mind?
Not much
Feeling comfy?
Sort of, its supposed to rain all this week so thats nice, I dont get much rain. Any plans for this weekend Op?

>chess tournament
Professional? Ive wanted to get into chess but I never got around to learn it.

Chess is for brains that have fully developed user, sorry.

You are a normiefag, go back to facebook with your shitty posts on how you went to comicon dressed as a animefag that only your autistic college friend and relatives like

why is your life a mess user?

oh, thats nice to see, are the cats yours?
do they have names?

dnd? that sounds real nice, never been able to play it myself, really want to though...
is that chess tournament a professional one? i like chess but im too scared to even apply for a novice one...

i miss rain... havent seen it in months now, really want to hear the soothing sound again
im doing well as well, alot of tea, feel good about yesterday, helped my uncle fix his pc and we actually had a conversation this time without it turning out to be awkward af, also waiting for someone to pay their debt back to me, nothing much else happened
has anything good happened in your life recently?

weekend of rain? that sounds nice
i dont really have any plans, im supposed to go to my course on saturday, and i guess im exited about this one guy paying his debt back to me so i could get a new keyboard and a second monitor
how about you user?

Attached: 6030993361008.jpg (1300x1000, 352K)

The white and gray one is my cat Baker and the pretty blode is his new girlfriend Barbie who comes around.

>TFW no thicc Nordic gf even though your cat has one

Also the guy in your pic has the life man

New keyboard and monitor? Sounds nice. Im saying money for a nice battlestation so hopefully thatll go well. Nope no plans so far, I wanted to see the new Alita movie since I decided to read the manga and watch the ova so that might be a plan.

Just got a proof again its not worth dealing with people. Had too much to drink, got invited to a small party, all good. Later excuse myself cuz they can't behave for shit (fucking normies being drunk and can't handle shit let your "depressions" out somewhere else). Immediately after I leave and go to sleep, hell breaks loose and those fuckwits decide to trash a steel door. Now the house Organisation tries to hold me accountable for it. God I love my dorm community

that sounds real nice, i used to have a cat visit me some time back, it was domesticated and obviously taken care of, he still stayed over at ours a few nights, even woke me up in the mornings, miss him...
what about you user, have any plans for the weekend?

what specs are you planning for your battlestation?

well, for most of them being drunk means being cool, i once dodged a bullet, my class decided to hold a party since we graduated, friends urge me to go and say im socially awkward, i just decided to do a summer job and earn some cash, didnt go, later heard it was hell, barely any good alcohol, no fucking water at all, people vomiting, breaking shit, screaming, sounded like hell...
Why are they holding only you accountable?

Attached: laundrysmoke.jpg (1200x849, 1.28M)

>Why are they holding only you accountable?
Might have missphrased, they are holding us all accountable. Point is, I have valid proof that I went to my room before anything happened. Doesn't seem like they care at all.
About your story, its quite similiar to what happened today. No water, assault, people breaking shit. And people are still really surprised when I don't want to go. Normies.

why does pic related look like the man just shot up heroin

Not sure what you mean by professional, but it's just a local tournament with a small prize pool.

There's also nothing to be intimidated by. Smaller tournaments are pretty chill and everyone makes mistakes in games so it's no big deal.

Attached: 6.jpg (852x480, 37K)

never understood what was going on inside their heads...
what would your perfect party be like?

depends on you views i guess...

im not scared of mistakes, its just i dont fit into such places, i like chess as a time killer, i cant have conversations about them and just sitting there and waiting to play with someone will probably make me anxious, hard to explain, i just dont like events...

Attached: image0-55.jpg (1000x1500, 246K)

actually im too tired to keep this up, its 5am, i need some sleep, feel free to keep posting, id be glad to read them once i wake up :)
goodnight anons

Attached: tumblr_p275ugM0EH1wxdq3zo3_1280.jpg (736x573, 89K)

5am, where are you, Europe?

>what would your perfect party be like?
Simple: not more than 8 persons. Beer only or expensive liquor (both leave you tipsy, not drunk) and music only if needed and then only background music. Everything else is just coping material if u ask me, loud music is the inability to talk to people, alcohol abuse is depression and "a thing you do for no reason but everyone does it".
The best parties I had werent parties, more a gathering of close friends. Nothing bad happened and almost no regrets.
Yours?

Goodnight user, thanks for the thread

>what would your perfect party be like?

Not even memeing, id want a gangbang of a few dozen men taking turns cumming inside my wife

Sadly ill never have a wife

contributing
origamiiyyi

Attached: nothing to do in this heat but sleep.gif (500x697, 616K)

in bed watching old werster videos with my daki

Attached: 1537357593353.jpg (1800x1200, 247K)