There are people on Jow Forums now who have friends

>there are people on Jow Forums now who have friends
>there are people on Jow Forums now who have had sex
>there are people on Jow Forums now who have been in relationships
>there are people on Jow Forums now who don't have any kind of mental illness
I want normalcunts to fuck off. You're still newfags, you still have time to return to facebook or 9gag or reddit or what the fuck ever. Don't even attempt to assimilate you fucking cunts, you will never be fucking welcome as long as I'm still here.

Attached: 1540189739993.png (439x588, 404K)

its like every thread is a personal msg just for me

I agree with you OP. Normalfaggots need to fuck off forever

I'll do you one better. I'm married and have kids!

I have a beautiful girlfriend 5 years my junior (she's 25, I'm 30) who was a virgin when we met and became a total freak sex goddess for me and me alone, she's utterly devoted to me, we love each other and will eventually get married. Her favorite thing is to please me sexually and sleep beside me every night. Mine is the only penis she's ever even looked at. My lips are the only ones she's kissed. I still choose to lurk r9k. Deal with it faggot.

As much as I love your message my man, I have to say that nico is only good for pleasing fat ugly bald bastards!

Attached: 93b26DcAu1u86t2qo1_500.gif (500x282, 1.93M)

>Don't have any friends
>have never had sex
>never been in a relationship
>autistic
real robros ww@

Attached: 1506447081094.jpg (640x480, 239K)

being a robot is going to be the next normie fad. watch

God was this 25 year old actually your fucking fat overflowing from your body and you drew magic marker on it and fucked it regularly every night? Please don't kid yourself user.

Right here. It hurts bro. It really does.

lol no. she's greek.

I'm sorry you feel that way OP, how about I take you to fly kites at the park? Maybe that'll help you feel better.

dude... she wasn't a virgin

>this was also what r9k was in 2009, - 2014, and all accepted that
>in summer of 2014 a retarded mixed mutt went full retard and shared his life to the internet and try to kill some girls but failed miserably
>bunch of retards flock r9k memeing the bastard
>you now get dumb children like OP that shit for the sake of it.

Attached: 1547439926784.png (540x544, 376K)

I really don't feel welcome here anymore, all the normalfag threads about their gfs, how they have had sex, etc. I can't talk to normies like I can fellow robots, there is a level of disconnect with them

Attached: 1550017442233.jpg (600x662, 96K)

Don't feel bad you're probably a larper too. Everyone on this board is a larper, Jow Forums is filled with LARPers now who fuck their belly flaps every night and call it a greek goddess

I've been in many relationships and had sex multiple times, but
I have severe mental illness and haven't had friends for a long time.

I've also been NEET for 5 years. I'm more of a "robot" than you even though I'm not a virgin and could probably get a girlfriend.

Yup. You can always go to 8ch net where they have an Jow Forums board.

Why would I larp about being a virgin loser with no friends?

Elliot Rodgers? God that guy was the ultimate retard with a big ego himself. I hope he's being fucked by Satan every night fuck that scum

>Virgin
>Never had a gf
>Autistic and acute pyromania
>But I'm not a robot because I have one good friend
OP, people like you are the biggest faggots on this board.

what year would you claim it wasn't like that?

Attached: 1531281529700.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Don't kid yourself Instafaggot, go stick your dick in nuclear waste and stop LARPing

>he doesn't know some of the very first posts on r9k were relationship advice and dating tips

She was indeed. She was terrified of my dick, now she loves it

Is that shit you pulled out of your ass or?? Because I doubt you could even read 5th grade lvl books at the time r9k was first made.

>25
>never kissed
>gone on a couple dates with one person
>held hands with them a few times
>no relationships
>no IRL friends
>physically disabled so I can't work
>most days are really boring because I can't do much thanks to my disability
>everyone says I look good (or really good some times)
>outgoing and usually okay at interacting with people
Am I a robot?

How can personified fat be terrified of your dick? Unless you're schizophrenic or have DID

I've been on this site since I was 13 you faggot. I'm not leaving just because I grew up faster than you. Go outside.

why would i make up a story about having a gf, i didn't start the thread OP is the faggot who started complaining that people like me exist. I just chimed in to say too bad.

Oh so you're 14 now? Big difference. When you can order alcohol without relying on crayon IDs then you can come back but then go outside kid

>all the triggered normalfags coming out of the woodwork itt

Attached: 1450805969721.png (866x723, 1.02M)

ITT this thread is filled with one samefagging person with 20 different personalities so he can feel fulfilled with his life by living on both sides of a coin

Nice trip dubs, but now I'm convinced you're one of those personalities.

you can stay for this round of the normalsludge roundup, but your condition better have worsened by the next time we check.

check the archives of 2009 mate.

Why would normalfags be triggered about bitter virgin rage?

Shut the fuck up you retarded NPC

I'm more of a robot than you'll ever be and it has nothing to do with sex or relationships. Get more life experience faggot. I want to slit your throat

@51220143
The fact that you replied to me shows exactly how angry you are, go fuck your tranny gf

Attached: 1544072507234.png (500x490, 180K)

is this a robot?
>Don't have any irl friends
> Been in 2 relationships ( Being 8 and 9, so its doesn't really count cause it was stupid kid bs)
>Never kissed (had the chance though)
> Never fucked
> Autism
> Can't talk to people irl well
> Incel
> Neet

I'm 33 and have visited r9k when it was first made, took almost a year before it got out of hand with the ">tfw no gf" shit. Before then it was just a slower /b/ and hook up threads were very common both on /b/ and here me and my wife met here on r9k

It's probably not getting any better. I've been institutionalized before too.

Stay mad, LARPer, go fuck yourself. I never said anything about sex or relationshit, god you incel pissstain

>not giving normans (you)'s
based

A lot of people meet their SOs here on Jow Forums, me included. It was really common thing, wasn't till the igen (born post 95) when started going into full blown incel territory. Parents and the wild west of the internet fuck up their kids of that gen and you get shit like OP for it.

Attached: 71-YdpPCtRL.jpg (1684x2560, 231K)

I'm not a LARPer, and you're the incel here faggot. You're mad because I got laid before.

I'm one of the only actual robots here

>Meeting your SO on Jow Forums
Nice try incel samefag LARPer with the tranny gf. The only children you're making with your SO is one with too many misplaced chromatins

to be fair there are some broken 30 something losers that got left behind and I'm sure you be an unstable mess being in your 30s and never feeling like anyone really wanted you in their lives.

Again bringing up getting laid. When will you incels ever stop fussing over sex? Try harder next time LARPfag

I think I'm the ultimate robot because I'm 6'1, blonde hair blue eyes, handsome, athletic, used to constantly get invited places and hit on by girls but my mental problems and autism are so severe that I became a 25 year old neet virgin shut in

Epic troll bro you got me!!

Is this your 21st personality samefag?

Wow you got me too!!! OMG XD

Oh absolutely, I even know a person from HS that's turning 37 this year that is still living with mom and dad and is falling apart, but I still feel most of these posters are 20 something growing up in the "loneliness era" and have no irl connections so they are coming apart sooner and faster. I mean hell, our suicide rates are going up for younger people because they are failing faster than my/our generation did just 5 years ago. At least growing up in the 80s/90s you have some network of friends, now it seems even having one person talk to you irl because they want to with kids today is getting rare.

I severely agree with you OP even though I'd be considered a normalfag, I have contributed a lot here and even had some of you guys laughing or enjoying my comfy pics so... do I just go?

>Don't have any friends
>Never been in a relationship
>Never had sex
>Bipolar and social anxiety with some depression
Normalfaggots will never understand the struggle and pain and need to fuck off

Be off with you.

I find that the weirdest is reading posts here and other places that a decade ago I could accurately guess their age based on what was hurting them and messing with their mind, now they are sharing shit that was suffering for thirty somethings in their early twenties and I stand in disbelief because it's mind blowing to think how much more isolated kids are anymore that they are falling apart so young.

>there are anime poster IN THIS THREAD having sex RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1533081127892.jpg (1280x1332, 629K)

>tfw you're not the only old fag here
>tfw you're not the only successful one

Attached: 1550893813558.jpg (650x385, 238K)

gatekeeping faggot

This is my ball and I'm going to take it home with me and you can't play with it because it is my ball

Attached: tenor.gif (244x208, 993K)

>lost all my friends due to my addiction
>Lost my virginity to an ugly girl who cucked me and dumped me out of embarassment when someone realised we were going out
>Only proper relationship was as a rebound to an obese lesbian
>Major depression, severe anxiety, ADHD and some psychosis.
Robots will never understand what it's like to be a cyborg

user I know I've had sex, been in relationships and have had friends but I don't have those things anymore. It hurts more to have had those things and know what they felt like than it does to never have had it at all. I've had a woman love me more than anything and that pain of losing someone so close is hard to describe. Don't look down on us because we had something, it hurts to lose it just as much as to never have had it.

Attached: 1551136276645.jpg (484x497, 35K)

There are people on k9r with grandkids

It's over, OP. This isn't a robot board anymore.

Reddirt won.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

I have mental illness, I don't know anyone who isn't mentally ill and I have three friends. I don't know one person who s not mentally ill. Sex hasn't fixed this. Relationships have not fixed this. I live in a toilet. I swear to god "incels" who live in SoCal or Europe can just fuck off.

Nigga they aren't assimilating, invading and taking over

Attached: mpvshot00117.jpg (775x915, 447K)

>Have no friends
>Never had sex
>Never had a relationship
>No diagnosed mental illness
Why do normalfags even come here? To mock us?

Attached: r0fj1ku88ka21.png (637x360, 267K)

They come here because it is their board. It is us that need to stop coming here, to this dead board, but habits bind us.

>it is their board
But it fucking shouldn't be. They took what was a unique space and turned it into a shittier, lower traffic version of /b/. Why did they even come here to begin with? I thought /b/ would act as containment yet they still came here. Where do we go now?

Lots of things aren't as they should be. I'm not going to tell you where to go because then they will go there as well. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will fall among the stars.

You are the anomaly here. You are outnumbered. You probably could have all that but you were lazy. The new people are just like you but their not pussies or they're lgbt and have had a faaaaaaaar harder life than you bud. So please stop making posts, you're embarrassing yourself. Even better, if you could fuck off and never return that would be sweet. We are tired of unwelcoming idiots like you spamming threads, get used to the new r9k or just die already.