Why didn't you just ask out that really kind and friendly chick?

Why didn't you just ask out that really kind and friendly chick?

Attached: __yuigahama_yui_yahari_ore_no_seishun_lovecome_wa_machigatteiru_drawn_by_akino_sora__059a4a22fc06f39 (850x1200, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vegZg_EXj3M
youtube.com/watch?v=cEwAwEuRplI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't want to put her in the awkward position of rejecting me.

>dude why not just fuck her in the pussy bro like walk up and just fuck her lol
Thanks for the advice chad.

Lmao, what friendly chick?

Betas apparently have two modes, do-nothing crybaby and psycho rapist/murderer.

Friendly chicks are usually the most sociopathic stacies

You know that comic where the fat bearded manchild says he thinks he's in love with the girl and she tells him she wrote him a note explaining that he's just lonely and not every girl that's nice to him is attracted to him?
Well I couldn't find that comic so here's a roughly equivalent one that explains why I just don't ask anyone out.

Attached: Gay earth.png (900x3127, 1.13M)

Why doesn't Hachiman just fuck her and Yukino? Has literally the 2 hottest women at school wanting his dick, yet he's too autistic to fuck any of them. This is what failed Normies find relatable, I guess.

Attached: faggot.jpg (540x443, 25K)

>that comic where the fat bearded manchild says he thinks he's in love with the girl and she tells him she wrote him a note explaining that he's just lonely and not every girl that's nice to him is attracted to him
nvm I found it.

Attached: Fat manchild.jpg (600x572, 132K)

Then try not to give advice like "just ask her out". That's about as useful as advice like "just b urself"

Unhinged motherfuckers like you need therapy.

I assume that no woman can ever be attracted to me and that they're only being nice to me either out of pity or because they want something.
I haven't been wrong yet.

I always assume they're just being nice because they're nice or to be polite. I don't know what they'd want from me.

Exactly, & I would've said yes but it's far too late now. Should've done it myself.

You don't know how to ask someone if they wanna hang out? Are you stupid?

but thats the best advice

Attached: 47E832BA-6E0E-48C1-87C1-69BAE1124080.jpg (800x1000, 81K)

Lol at your entire life. Whether you're trolling with that comment, or serious, you're still a complete retard. Congrats.

>and not every girl that's nice to him is attracted to him

This seems like a misinterpretation though. Regardless of how she actually feels or what he even thinks she feels, it's his nature, as a deprived person, to honestly love as a reaction to even that light amount of attention.

As with most things, it is a priori assumed that the woman is innocent/honest/open and the man is guilty/cunning/secretive. In this case, the man guilty of calculation, even if it's a mistaken calculation; "Oh, she showed me this amount of interest, she must be romantically attracted to me! I should use this."

But who says it's a calculation, and not just a predictable and earnest response to the first gentle touch in a lifetime of pain and/or isolation?

Who's to say that his love is imagined, merely because he's not as experienced; ie jaded and cynical; as the people around him?

Attached: 1519521349970.jpg (496x496, 26K)

That's ronnie and the comic is Whomp

>I would've said yes
But you're a gay male, not a nice girl.

>can't ask out a girl
>can't imagine getting pussy without literal rape
>calling anyone else a retard
Stop trying so hard, incel. The only joke here is you and it's more sad than funny.

She's trying real hard to be friendly but she's actually uncomfortable around me, and it's best not to put her in an even more uncomfortable position. That's a poor way to thank her for trying to make me feel normal.

Attached: 1537766274577.png (499x629, 747K)

Either way, I'm not gonna ask a girl out because she's nice to me. Odds are she just wants to be friends at best, and I don't want to make her feel bad by asking her out.

Thanks.

god dammit i hate seeing this so much it always manages to make me cringe

Yeah that's why I posted it.

she's better off dating someone else

>2
you're forgetting the best character user.

Attached: 1429872758902.webm (960x540, 122K)

there actually was a kind and friendly chick after me in high school. she let me grope her and even bury my face in her ass, whole class knew but nobody said anything

turns out she loved me, apparently, but I couldnt reciprocate, she just wasnt my type

now she has a boyfriend of many years, and from what I remember (met her by accident last year) they're gonna buy a house. good for them, I kinda felt bad for her, burying my face in her ass in front of everyone yet i didnt love her.

Attached: 42851938_1846154358833168_62072572463808512_n.jpg (480x639, 34K)

I was shy and everyone loved her. I was just one of the background people to her.

nice. you claimed that ass user.

>Why didn't you just ask out that really kind and friendly chick?
Why would you?

Im not in highschool anymore OP, that kind of girl got dicked and its on a relationship for the past 5 years or jumping through a different cock every day.

But that's exactly what you have to do though user, are you missing something here? You introduce your self, you talk to her for a couple days and ask her out. That's all it takes you overthinking faggot.

Attached: 1524161653233s.jpg (112x125, 2K)

Anime posterchild for "2smart4x" edgy sadboys.

I did and got rejected because like you say, she was a friendly chick.
Friendly.
Friends.
That's all she ever wanted from me.
HeheheheHEHEEHHE OH MY GOD FUCK IT ALL

Attached: 1534316086725.png (270x270, 156K)

Yeah but she's gonna say no.

I have only talked to girls when I had to do group assignments in school for like 15 minutes and that's it. I cannot genuinely remember a single time where I would have interacted or spoken to a girl. Are you telling me that you motherfuckers not only interacted with girls but had them display affection?

Because she only talked to me out of pity. We both knew it. Like some kind of fucking charity case.

>talked to girls
I can't even remember the last time I talked to a girl. Hell I can't remember when I last spoke to someone in person.

Attached: r0fj1ku88ka21.png (637x360, 267K)

I tried to talk to her when we had one of those forced social things you do in class. I put on a smile and tried to start a conversation with her. she seemed uncomfortable so I stopped. That was the only time I've ever initiated conversation with a female.

You posted trash though user

Because you might get a gf out of it?

I'm good friends with her boyfriend

Her dad is gay.

I thought she was just kind and friendly to everyone, not just me

>1. nature made women emotional so they would have babies and she will cheat if the right guy manipulates her emotions
>2. women have no loyalty to the tribe because conquers in the past would kill her for not submitting so women will betray you
>3. feminist gave women all the tools they need to destroy your life with accusations
>4. sexual liberation ruin women and you can't turn a hoe into a a housewife

I hope that explains everything OP

How do you know if you like a girl or if you're just lonely?

well I am a beta turning into an alpha but only to be successful in life and not for women. I see the world in a more positive light.

I didn't have the self esteem back then nor do I have any now.

when she says "you're not in love with me", what she means is "you aren't in normie love with me".
Remember that for many people, especially women, love is a series of patterns occuring in social situations that they see on TV (dating, a romantic moment, etc.).
They would never have the same concept of love as an abstract emotional thing that could be attached to anything. For the normie, love is something they match to other descriptions of 'love' that they read or hear about. If it doesn't fit in their rigid TV image of what a relationship is, it isn't love.

Because she was also a slut, i don't care about muh used goods or any of that shit, but i simply can't fall in love with someone that can't even control her own impulses, and my only rule to be with someone is that i have to love that person, it doesn't matter how much i might like a girl, it doesn't matter how much we both want to fuck eachother, it doesn't matter how much chemistry there's between us, in the end if i don't love her, then i won't pursue a relationship and i will deny/reject any advances that she makes.

It's hard to tell if a girl is just being nice or if they are dropping subconscious cues.

I always just assume they're being nice. It's safer that way.

Because she was 3 years older than me and treated me like a little brother.

Here's the thing, do you wait for her "signal" or do you make a move because you're interested?

Not that user but I just wait. 99% percent of the time she's not interested, so there's no point in making a move without an exceptional reason such as her signaling.

I'm afraid she'll go "argh you just want to get in my pants! You men only care about sex" " this is an exaggeration but I'm genuinely afraid of this

If you really have to ask yourself you're probably just lonely.

Because chances are she's a whore and has ridden over 20 dicks in the past year alone.

I dont trust friendly people

How do i cure it smartguy?

Why would she go out with me? She wouldn't.

>I'm afraid she'll go "argh you just want to get in my pants! You men only care about sex" " this is an exaggeration but I'm genuinely afraid of this
This horrifies me from entering any relationship

Attached: VOxpebF.gif (320x320, 36K)

>argh you just want to get in my pants! You men only care about sex
She may not say it but you can't convince me she isn't thinking it.

I only like mean bitches

I actually don't know any nice women under 40. Most I know are either super bitchy or neutral at best.
People really don't like the way I look at them.

Im not that smart. I can look at myself objectively, but I'm not bright enough to know how to fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vegZg_EXj3M

Because she has a boyfriend. That and she's 17

>Cute and friendly chick
This implies that both I know any kind and friendly chicks, and am on speaking terms with one. This is false, and I do not imagine this changing at any point in the future. Girls don't talk to me.

Exclude the fact that they want to fuck you but are rather more concerned with their own futures, yes. Christ what I would not give up for going back to HS days with my current life experience.

Attached: 1407331882532.jpg (601x601, 75K)

Where do I find Yui type girls?

She gave me a pity valentine's day flower in the last year of school and it made me feel like a failure

In anime, of course, they aren't real

Attached: 1550744383080.png (726x720, 230K)

Well why dont you just piss in my cereal lad.

Because I don't want to ruin such a feast with mere urine

Attached: 1528708718347.jpg (700x915, 351K)

I didn't have any.

I unironically don't, I don't know how to talk to people, especially women. Nobody ever fucking gives advice for that though, they expect you to instinctually know what to say to people

I did and then I emotionally fucked with her because I'm a horrible person and now it'll never be the same. I'm so sorry.

I do, and guess what... kind, sweet, and friendly chicks are animals in bed. Some of them even bite and leave scratch marks, and then they make you give up your cum over and over again. I'm very cautious around kind and overly friendly chicks now.

A word of warning for all you other robots.

Attached: danielseacouch.jpg (683x1024, 81K)

Bc she was fat

Im convinced the only sweet girls left are fatties so i guess ill just be alone

Stop humblebragging, you tripfaggot.

can you fucking inbred leave or at least turn the tripcode off already?

Autism. Anything short of grabbing me by the dick is too subtle. Only sluts may cross the divide.

Only way to tell is to get a gf, if you stop feeling attracted to her once you're hooked up then it was just loneliness.

No other way to test it.

Thanks for posting this. You've contributed to this thread way more than anyone else has.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
Preemptive original.

>Anything short of grabbing me by the dick is too subtle.
Honestly, if women could start raping more that'd be great.

>Women
>Kind and friendly

Attached: 1549986256275.png (1092x832, 1.08M)

i did, all of them.
all had bfs.

I'm going to the next time I see her

wish me luck lads I'm getting out of this hellhole

Because his whole character is based on him thinking that he's morally superior one.

I was going to try it once, but when I got close to her I started to feel uncontrollable fear, I still do not know how to describe it but it was a paralyzing pressure, my mind went blank and I was unable to formulate a sentence. I turned around and then I realized that I was not like other children, that was in kindergarten, and I just wanted to invite her to play.

I think, 8man have explained it already.
youtube.com/watch?v=cEwAwEuRplI

i fucked myself bad. i liked her pretty friend and basically ignored her. she knew that i liked her friend a lot and i think that made her jealous, because she started getting very obvious and flirty with me. she just straight up asked me if i liked her ass and tits one time.