Frogs and Feels Tavern

Good evening everyone and welcome to the Frogs and Feels Tavern! Tonight we have a special on all our import beers so come on in, grab a beer, and tell your ole barkeep and fellow anons what's on your mind!

Currently on Jukebox: youtube.com/watch?v=kfLxMpdiYTs&list=RDkfLxMpdiYTs&start_radio=1

Attached: bar1.jpg (614x389, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JQ0xnJyb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=hgGlPA9g6w0
youtube.com/watch?v=pkeDBwsIaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=chnKlpkjvek
youtube.com/watch?v=etFBxoTHbaY
youtu.be/jVZK3uFS5rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've seen you give comfy talks to other anons before so here's a bump.

Attached: 1532437491269.png (507x540, 64K)

>I'll have a German beer.

I have good people around me but i feel like am not like them, am not good. They do so much stuff for me but i don't do the same things back, all i do is ditch them or just talk not with them for days/weeks even months, it annoys me that am like this, a bad human being.

No need for a reply, just a vent.

Attached: b174b6ad8a3a3affc19e6c1cdc11f783.jpg (579x570, 30K)

Another good thread withering away

Attached: 1551408982504.jpg (900x873, 206K)

>I will have a Moscow Mule

I am incredibly lonely. I am working on my music more and more and hoping I can really create shit. Even if it doesnt blow up I want to make something I like.

Damn man I don't really know what to say. Have you tried to put in effort to showing outward affection?

Attached: hacker pschorr weisse.jpg (438x1349, 107K)

Props to you I wish I had the drive to do something I loved like that

Attached: moscow mule.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Yeah, but i don't think it feels genuine, because i always retract to not talk with them for weeks/months. Am focusing on a job but is it worth to lose good people for a job overseas.

Thanks Burgerkeep. Good luck with this thread for the rest of the night/day

Drinking vodka.
I'm shitfaced and I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years today.
There is no escape boys,

I turn 21 in 15 minutes barkeep. Suprise me. I've been talking to this girl and I could have sworn she likes me, I really like her but she says she isn't into me even though she really acts like she is. Talked a long time and she drops the bomb that she was raped last year. Jesus fuck she has gone through some shit, I felt bad, but I honestly like her more now, fucked up as it may seem.

Why did you break up originally user?

Attached: stolychnaya.jpg (400x600, 12K)

First time here. Can I have something non-alcoholic? Sorry for being such a wimp.

Anyways, it seems I might be a paranoid schizo. Now I'm wondering if I could ever find a guy who'd look past that and love me unconditionally. A lot of them seem to think that they want a crazy girl, but I'm sure they'll dump me in a week.

In the midwest US its tradition for a newly 21 year old to drink malort which is a really shitty Swedish liquor. I also think its best for you to move on from the gril or at the very least only remain friends

Attached: malort.jpg (276x183, 9K)

I'll have another Weihenstephaner hefe weissbier, Burgerkeep. Thanks for the comfy threads, I always appreciate the time I spend in the frogs and feels.

Here's a Mexican Coke on the house. Have you ever been in a relationship before? What makes you so paranoid?

Attached: Mexican Coke.jpg (1500x1500, 182K)

Good to hear man thanks for being here. Put something on the jukebox for free man

Attached: weihenstephaner Hefe.png (470x470, 110K)

Not OP

Sorry to hear that. You'll will find someone, but am 100% sure that someone is not on this site tho, they all say that they want a ''crazy'' girl, while they never been in a relationship before. Good luck buddy

I've been so lonely after my oneitis dumped me that I had an anxiety attack. The loneliness is starting to cause me to feel physically I'll. No amount of gym or work or self improvement seems to help

Thanks! I'm surprised the jukebox even has this song

youtu.be/0JQ0xnJyb0A

Can I just get a burger and soda?

Attached: idyd4o6zasgy.png (725x307, 183K)

Thanks for the Coke. Makes me feel a bit like a child among you guys, but that's probably an accurate assessment of my mentality.

I'm a virgin and never had a relationship before even though I'm 21 already. I get paranoia from the people I see on the street, the cashier, planes flying overhead, random wires in my home etc.
I really like your music tonight. Helps silence those thoughts.
Thanks, but I don't have my hopes up.

Of course and here you are. What's on you mind?

Attached: burger meal.jpg (2700x1983, 797K)

The other song is just about to finish up. You can put something else on free of charge and you don't have to worry about following the Russian theme

Attached: tiredbarkeep.png (614x389, 281K)

Always like these threads. Might save the image and continue the tradition

How is your life at the moment barkeep. Heres a tenner. Keep the tip

I'll drop some music too.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgGlPA9g6w0

youtube.com/watch?v=pkeDBwsIaZw

youtube.com/watch?v=chnKlpkjvek
I'd like to play this. It's not exactly bar music, but I find it pretty relaxing.
Here's something if you want to follow the Russian theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=etFBxoTHbaY

That would be much appreciated user
Wow thanks for the tip. Lately, things have been pretty good and looking up for me. I recently met a girl 2 months ago and we have been seeing each other but aren't technically in a relationship yet though I would like it to be that way. Also, I am reconnecting with my siblings and plan on seeing them next week. Thanks for asking btw how are you?

Attached: He Man Wink.png (575x474, 328K)

I'm testing this post it might not work

it worked originally of course

With that
I guess I'm feeling down, I got no friends my wage slave job is shit and even here I feel like nobody even acknowledges me i've been trying as hard as possible to fix my life i just feel really down today

Do you have any goals and are looking to improve your current situation? What's your job?

Im a security guard i don't get sleep or time to relax
I've been trying to get Jow Forums and maybe go back to school at least those are my goals
I've just been so isolated and ofc I'm a khhv so without anyone to talk to me I get really depressed

I'll also take a whiskey with some cinnamon it reminds me of christmas

Aye I can understand those feelings of lonesomeness. I think you should at the very least always be striving for something and keep your head up. Not trying to lecture because God knows I don't have all my shit figured out but just know you're not alone out here

Attached: whiskey cinnamon.jpg (299x168, 9K)

I was a wageslaving retail cuck not that long ago, and I quit because I felt like I was about to break. I have quit so many jobs and I fear that I don't have the willpower to make it

Gotta checkum desu.

Thanks barkeep i needed some encouragement it's always the loneliest when your surrounded by people who never want to speak to you
Here's 50 and leave the bottle please

to follow up on this, I suppose I can't really complain. I lack willpower, but I really enjoy fucking around all day and drinking beer in my underwear so it is what it is

Attached: 1470345424900.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

I can understand that feel my neetbux were cut off until I could pay off a debt
I'll also be quitting sometime this week

I'll have whatever, I don't really drink. The girl I like is lesbian. We are good friends and see each other every day. I've been trying to get over it. There is zero chance of anything happening. I know that, and I've accepted it. I think I have gotten over it for the most part, and I can be around her as a friend without feeling the pangs of affection. But then days like today happen and it hits me like a train and I'm back in it. I know that she can't be "the one" if she's lesbian, and I should just get over it. But I've never met a girl like her. Hell, I've never related to another person so much before. We have so much in common, and it's so much fun to be around her. I can't help, but like her. It doesn't help that she's the first person to show so much interest in me in a while. It's a mess.

been there, buddy. Ended up having a falling out with her after about two years. I don't have any advice for you, it's a shitty situation. I feel for you brobot

Hey man I'm the barkeep but I'm posting from my phone now. I'm super tired and struggling to stay awake so could you please take over for me? I and the other anons would really appreciate it

This feel I know all too well
It was love at first sight she was a lesbian any time I connect with someone fate decides to ruin it
I got over her because she transitioned who that person is isn't her

sweet dreams burgerkeep, thanks for starting the thread.

Attached: 1529394573336.gif (834x870, 327K)

Ah, not much. Got work this weekend. Also got a new bike

Attached: Screenshot_YouTube_20190228-212534.png (1920x1080, 316K)

Good night barkeep. See ya tomorrow?

It sucks dudes. Sorry that shit happened to you guys. I hope to stay good friends with her because she's genuinely a really good friend to have, but it feels like toture sometimes. Why do we do this to ourselves? I feel like such a fuck up. I can't even fall for the right person.

Got any cider?

I've wanted to seek mental health for a long time, but I'm not sure where to even start. I've been to counselors in the past when i was little, but I never really understood what to tell them and they never thought anything was wrong with me. Now I want to be serious about it, but I just don't know where I go, or how much it costs. I only have so much after i worked 2 years ago (minimum wage.) I've been neet for so long, and have a lot of difficulty in explaining what I want/need and I don't know if i can keep doing this much longer.

Attached: 1548442788394.jpg (1242x1237, 366K)

What I always find myself wondering is if I end up attracted to this type of girl because they're unavailable-- subconsciously it is "safe" because the relationship won't ever be anything. Or maybe we just know how to pick em?

Either way, have some beers to get your minds off her

Attached: beer flight.jpg (3648x2736, 697K)

Thanks fellas. I'll try to be back tomorrow evening as well

I've never been to see a therapist before, but it seems like some people swear by it. If you have insurance I'd start by reaching out to them to see if you can get a provider that is covered. But what has you worried? Is the neet life wearing on you? Anyways, here's your cider. Hope you like atlas, if not I can get you a different one.

Attached: atlas cider.jpg (600x840, 96K)

Hit me up with an old fashioned and then 2 pints of you best Irish red.

I still fuckin hate everything barkeepsie. Just tend to the kiddies I want the good shit and then I sleep wherever I sleep.

>because they're unavailable-- subconsciously it is "safe" because the relationship won't ever be anything.
Dude I think that's truer than I first thought I just want any female relationship anything to fill that void I felt

Here's that old fashioned. Hang in there brobot.
This goes for everyone in the thread, one way or another we're all gonna make it. It hurts, but at least we're still fighting

Attached: old-fashioned.jpg (500x500, 294K)

Thanks for the cider, I've never tried this one, but it seems good.

Honestly there's a lot, so I'll try to summarize.

I've had anxiety forever, I can't imagine a time that i wasn't a generally anxious person, although my memory was never good to begin with. Also depression sat in after i switched from public school to a home schooling site, and lost the drive to do my work from not being able to pay attention and just not having the drive to do it, and only passed after having my sister help. I've lived with my mom, sister, and brother my entire life, and my dad for about half, although i still visit him. My mom and sister are both emotionally abusive to me. Even my grandmother (on their side) is the same as them. My brother is mentally disabled and has been just extremely difficult to be around, given how he was raised by my mom & sister. Both parents don't believe I have any mental illness, and it's gotten to the point where I don't even know if it's worth it at this point.

I will look into the therapist more, I know it's a bit embarrassing to say, but I'm only 21 and I have to basically beg my mom for my insurance information.

ill take some listerine, original.

Fuck, Barkeep I poured my heart out to some folk (not here) and not even a single response
Can you pour me a shot of the hardest stuff you got

Your choice of flavor. How was your day?

Attached: home-bold-products.png (401x404, 43K)

Make no mistake, that girl will almost definitely never give you what you need. That said, true friendship is so incredibly rare that I would hold onto her if your relationship is working on that level. I tell myself that I'm better off alone anyways-- but if that were true would I be sitting here serving drinks to you anons? Who knows. If you don't mind the unprofessionalism, feel free to do a shot with me. Fuck me, I have too much baggage to give advice at this point

It definitely sounds like something that might be worth taking to a therapist. I'm sorry that your family is so fucked up. It's a tough spot to be in, I'm sure that getting some space from them would be helpful, but I imagine you don't live with them by choice. Whatever you do, if you really feel like you need to work on yourself don't let anyone stand in your way. We're all gonna make it, user

Attached: tequila-shot-alcoholic-drink-igorr1-iStock_000022606423_Medium.jpg (1628x1179, 1.38M)

Hey Third shift, Second Banana clocking in. You wanna take a break and grab a drink or you feel like doubling up with me?

Sorry to hear that, feel free to tell your story here if you'd like. Regardless, you're not alone! do some shots of whiskey with us, 58% alcohol, so they're not too shabby

Attached: Whiskey_shots.jpg (700x525, 197K)

Try this. Who'd you talk to?

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x518, 34K)

Sure, I'll post up on the other side of the bar for a bit. Give me a liter of german beer!

Here, you get the boot glass

Attached: glass-beerboothalf.jpg (1000x1000, 52K)

Ah it was nothing more than a summarized version of my lesbian friend

Thank you barkeep, that really means a lot to me, please keep the change. I'll look into it first thing tomorrow.

Attached: 1959562342.jpg (344x147, 11K)

Ah, I see it now. Sorry, just got here. Be glad you have a friend. I know it sucks when someone you love so hard just doesn't feel the same, but still likes you as a person. See me personally, my life isn't in the place to be thinking about girls. It's just mental torture, basically. That doesn't mean I avoid women though, no. I just treat em as I would any other person. It made me feel so much better. I dunno if you're interested in seeing other people but maybe you should get on tinder or something, just to broaden your romantic field.

I just recently deleted my tinder
I do not have friends anymore I no longer leave my home other than to work
To be honest anons are all the friends I have left

Lemme throw on some music: youtu.be/jVZK3uFS5rs

You should try and get out and about a little each day I think, if I spent too much time inside I'd go crazy.
It's ok to have user friends. I have plenty on telegram. Do you like where you live? What do you do for work?

I know that feel, I go to school online and am unemployed so I pretty much only leave the house to get food and booze. I had a tinder too but found it too difficult to connect with the girls on there

I live in a decent area but nothing to do and nobody to meet in a security guard so I can't have free time
I thought about trying my luck with fembots but I don't want to end up on that list I see posted
Sorry for being negative Barkeep I usually keep it to myself

Honestly, sometimes I appreciate the fact I'm homeless. I think being inside for too long negatively impacts your mood

I am so fucking sick of my shitty, lazy, incompetent boss
>still no March schedule
>still no 1st half of Feb paycheck
>still no vital supplies for store, so customers treat me like I'm the asshole when I can't fulfill their orders
and this isn't the first time, every fucking month it's like this. the fucker has owned (and still owns) multiple other businesses, he has absolutely zero excuse to act like this. I am going to work tomorrow to chew his dumb ass out and quit on the spot, and if he doesn't pay me I will sue him so hard his fucking grandchildren will need lawyers

Security guard? Sounds lonely. How do you spend the time at work? Nothing wrong with trying your luck. Believe it or not, strangers want to like you. And don't worry about being negative, I'm here for ya

fug, where do you live? Seems like it would be miserable, especially this time of year. Still, I see your point. It does seem like a more natural existence, more in line with human nature in a way

Did you want something to drink? When you talk to your boss, be polite and professional. Be firm, and make your needs known, but be polite. Do not get angry. Stress that the store is hurting due to supply issues. BE FUCKING POLITE!!! If he acts rude or hostile, record him. Don't be angry you're not getting paid on time, unless you're positive it's out of malice

I've tried being polite, he just apologizes and makes some bullshit promises then does the same shit over again. this stupid asshole needs a fucking wake up call

>Security guard? Sounds lonely
You couldnt be more right about that
I just sit in my cart drive and post here it's always at night and nobody here is friendly
By the end of my shift its morning and I sleep until my next shift and repeat
No time for family nor to go out and meet people
These threads are all I have to stay sane
I don't ask for much in life but I'd like to have just one gf to brighten my life but life has shown me that it's too much to ask
I'll be 30 in a few years I'm scared barkeep

I'm in southern California, in a van. I don't spend a lot of time in it, execpt at night. Currently 1145pm, so I'm snug as a bug in my comfy pepe blankie. Just turned 19 a couple days ago. I usually work farmers markets and odd computer jobs. It has its pros and cons, but when I think analytically I love my life. What do you live about yours?

Just a rum and coke for me.
I'm trying to psyche myself up to get myself out there and try to meet women again. I've sunk into a deep depression for the last year and some. I don't approach a lot of women, but the common thread is that they agree to come spend time with me only to cancel or ghost me at the last minute. I wish they would just say no to me outright, if the result is the same. That way, I don't fall as far. Maybe I'm just too fragile.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551337422844.jpg (476x396, 13K)

I run my own telegram group of people I know irl and online, having friendly people who share my interests that I can always talk to keeps me sane. See if you can pull something together like that. If your job is largely decorative (let's be honest, you're at your job to keep rent high, not fight crime) you have a lot of free time to learn or otherwise consume entertainment. Life hasnt shown you shit. There is someone in your life who can fill that role. Maybe they're a friend of a friend, or a regular at a coffee shop you could be going to. You need to give the butterfly effect chances to happen. Don't worry about your age. If all your worrying about is a gf, sounds like you have your home/financial life taken care of well. That's a big thing.

I'd bet a fair few of us are here because we're too fragile for this world

That sounds super comfy honestly. I don't know if I love anything about my life. I suppose you've given me something to think about.

Drinking a 5th of whiskey. 2nd year in uni is killing me inside from stress. I have a 3.8 GPA and struggling to keep it. I feel like a fucking idiot most of the time and feel like every A I receive is simply a fluke and the professors are simply taking pity on me. I feel that having a sliced up face from living on the streets as a kid makes them simply pity me. It doesn't help that I grew up in shitty foster care and now that I'm an adult I was cut free and have no support system other than myself. Every night I drink myself to sleep and secretly wish I don't wake up.

Fuck this gay thread. All of you are insufferable faggots

Didn't know if ya wanted lime or not, take your pick. Are you sure you need to psych yourself up? Maybe you should take the next date super casual and relaxed. Go easy, listen, smile. It'll give you more time to think of something funny to say. Don't put too much worry in it. If a chick ghosts you, she ghosts you. The more time you spend feeling down about it the less time you have to get in someone else's pants. You probably weren't rejected for personal reasons, so don't take it personal. I don't think you're fragile.

Attached: Taste-Along-with-Cuba-LIbre.jpg (800x500, 43K)

Sounds like you are hurting too user. Go ahead, grab a drink, sit down and talk about it with us user.

Attached: jack-daniels-tennessee-fire-pour-main.jpg (770x550, 57K)

>That sounds super comfy honestly. I don't know if I love anything about my life. I suppose you've given me something to think about.
Oh, trust me I have a fuck ton of problems. I am trying to stay positive, as cliche as it sounds. But you have to value what you do have.

Here, have a pickled egg. It's on the house, you don't look old enough to drink. In fact, I don't think you should be here...

Attached: 220px-Picklegegg.jpg (220x330, 13K)

Thanks, barkeep. Lime is perfect.
It's hard not to take it a little personal when it's the same pattern of rejection with multiple women, I guess. I end up wondering if there's something wrong with me, with the way I am.
And I have to psyche myself up to not self sabotage. I ended up teetering on the edge of total self hatred, but I've been trying to tell myself that I'm not all bad and that it's possible that someone might want to be with me one day.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550547929513.jpg (480x370, 72K)

Fuck this gay ass fucking thread. Fuck alcohol, its literal poison fuck

>Go ahead, grab a drink, sit down
Man fuck you. Im not white u whore

Everyone has confidence issues from time to time. We all wonder if we are good enough, it's only human user. Have some faith in yourself user and keep on truckin'.

Then why walk into a bar my angry nigga?

Try this: list your positive qualities, at least 5 of them. I think everyone has a look, an approach, that suits them. Maybe you should change it up a little. And who cares if they ghost you? It just means they aren't looking for the same level of seriousness.

>Fuck alcohol, its literal poison fuck
Like I said bro, try an egg. If you don't want to drink and you don't want to talk, door's right behind ya

most of the people I meet are pretty fucked up emotionally, and it just seems to get worse the older I get. Shamefully I have ghosted people before, but typically it had more to do with me than it did with them. I agree with the second banana barkeep, try not to take it too personally.

Never been to a bar but if i meet a woman who is middle aged, can i get laid? Im 18 btw

If you are 18 you won't make it in the bar nigga. Try apple bees they don't card. Now when it comes to getting laid it depends, with the attitude you have shown so far I doubt you will pick up anyone.

used to hate my job, now i realized i kinda need it. it forces me to talk with others and use the phone while also giving me a little peace from time to time. pays good for someone with no education. but i noticed, the more i accept my job, the more i hate being home. i just get bored and start eating like a pig while watching the same shows as always.

>can i get laid?
If you want to, yeah. You're a grown man. If it's your first time, take a minute to think if it's something you really want to do, esp with that person. Sex isn't a rare metal, you don't need to take it every chance you get. I took the liberty of whipping you up a virgin Pina colada, pun not intended.

Attached: 1384263704505.jpg (826x620, 50K)