Foods to Minimize Wiping

Been bulking for a few weeks now which means constant shits. I've noticed that sometimes I have to wipe a thousand times, and sometimes I don't have to wipe at all. A few thousand-wipe shits in a row and my butthole is pretty destroyed. Are there certain foods I can eat to make sure I need to wipe less?

Attached: big-tits.jpg (225x300, 12K)

Fibres. Think granola bars.
And shave your fucking crack, faggot.

rice for firm shit
Yoghurt for healthy gut biome
Veges fir fiber
+lots of water
No sugar or aaturted fats.

You're welcome

cum

Do, do americans really...oh no, oh nonono, do americans really wipe and spread shit everywhere pppfppfppfbfbfbfbtthahahahahahahahahahaha nonononononoooooooooo

Attached: 1523135330836.gif (360x346, 170K)

I've been consuming chia seeds lately and my poops are great, no straining and nice consistency. I'm pretty sure I have internal roids too and it has helped reduce inflammation by a lot, my butthole is no longer itchy after a big shit

always do

use a bidet you homosexual
>b-but it touches my butthole das gay
Imagine having such a fragile masculinity that you consider water and yourself touching your own asshole as gay

bidet is the gateway drug to prostate massages

What am I supposed to do, get my office to install a bidet for me specifically? Or the apartment I rent? I would love one, but it's not feasible right now. One day though.

1. Get one of those portable collapsing water bottles with a carabiner.
1.a Get one of those tiny shower gel containers with a carabiner.
1.b carabinering them together.
2. at home use a pail and liquid soap

Insoluble fiber like what is found in vegetables and whole grains. Your body lacks the proper enzymes to hydrolyze the bonds in those large complex sugars (like cellulose). This will keep your poo as rock hard as your manly muscles.

Attached: DefeatTimeAndGod.jpg (720x524, 47K)

Get a really long straw, fill your mouth with water and blow it on your ass. Killer cheek workout for that facial definition, you get two in one.

Once I began to eat a bunch of broccoli with lunch and dinner, the wiping became near nonexistent. Also, don't drink coffee if you don't want to be stuck wiping for a while. I think supplements fuck my shit up. When I started taking one a family member recommended to me, my wipes got bloody.

I've found my best digestion came from totally eliminating gluten and sugar.

Currently I do rice or potatoes with meat. Add in some veg sometimes but I prefer sauerkraut actually.

Digestion is a real redpill

don't shave unless you want to itch like fucking sandpaper. trim short, just be careful not to snip off your anus

user my diet is absolutely god awful and I have ghost poos 24/7. There is no food that will guarantee the results you want. I think the problem is probably your gut bacteria.

Get a bidet you subhuman

Use water you retard

If you can’t water your asshole, wet wipes are really the best you can get.

Just spit on the toilet paper before you wipe

Even pajeets use water lmao

>food with fibre
Litterally exact opposite, fucking imbecile

>Americans take dry flaky toilet paper and smear shit all around their asshole hairs ensuring the faint aroma of shit sticks to them all day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a bio bidet 2000 and enjoy living like someone living in the first world.

Seriously, you set that thing to "nuke it from orbit" and it will beat any amount of whey protein. It is like a pressure washer for your ass.

can you get an prostate orgasm from that haha

Are your shits nice and got a solid form or are they explosive? i've got problems with explosive dumps that literally make my wiping 10 times longer cuz the shit splashes around my butt .
but does shaving it help with wiping? If it does then im on board no matter what it takes.
how so?
Mr user, that's kinda gay. Also i dont know if thats safe to do.
If you are having a explosive shit that taints your whole butt, then wiping it with dry toilet paper is like you would try to wipe some dirt of your hand with a dry paper. Of course it won't work 100%.

Just go under show at home then.

shave your ass crack

thank me later

>I don't know if that's safe to do

Every animal that can physically bring its mouth to its asshole cleans it with his mouth. Saliva is better than water because it's a bit more viscous and doesn't get the TP caught up in your ass hair.

>that layout
please never post here again

Eating shit is not good for you but animals fucking love that

Oh they are nice, solid dumps, my guy. Very little mess. I wipe and I usually only see a little moisture. Two wipes and I'm good to go, regardless of the number of poopoos dropped. It kind of goes without saying but I also don't eat refined carbs and have eliminated added sugar from my diet.

Wet wipes my dude, lifesavers if you dont have a bidet. I carry a pack whenever im at work.

ebin format

psyllium husk drink mix, 5 tbsp of this shit a day and you never have to fucking wipe

Could be tapeworms if its mucous like. Try cutting back on peanut butter if that's the cause

i heard metamucil or psylium husk are amazing.

dude i just went to a foreign country and used bidets (the ones attached to the toilet).

it sounds like it's perfect but it's really not, and your splashing ass water all over yourself.

Attached: 1522581056723.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

yeah i got everything waxed and it reduces wiping like.... 50-75%

its kind of fucked up & hurts but chicks like it

I've been having a real good streak of easy to wipe shits.

yeah i got everything waxed and it reduces wiping like.... 50-75%

its kind of fucked up & hurts but chicks like it

Attached: lil yeezy 2.jpg (640x749, 51K)

Chicks rimming me feels pretty awesome both directly and from the power it makes you feel because you know you can rip ass at any moment if she displeases you