Why do you lift? the first, main reason that comes to your mind

why do you lift? the first, main reason that comes to your mind.

Attached: hecute.png (1183x659, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TceibcwXOOo?t=29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont lol

I'm trying to love myself.

So that I can feel good about myself. I think about how I felt before I started lifting, and work so that I may never feel that way again. If you don’t love yourself you cannot be happy.

To be better than every other man in the room. It's not just lifting but in intellectual pursuits and ethical codice too. I will only allow myself to be outshone by the truly brilliant and even then intend on being so near perfect at everything else that I am still the superior person.

It quite literally stems for an inferiority complex. I don't want people to know I'm great and better than them at something, I just want to be certain I will be whichever room I walk into.

Endorphine or in a more broad sense what it does for my motivation mentally.

Attached: e2c72937460dda80.jpg (1080x1070, 99K)

So when I eventually meet my future wife and get married I can protect her and my kids

Because I went to a very ghetto hs
Its the same reason I started saving up for a gun and taking up boxing
>inb4 fatfuck and his waifu

>so that when I meet my wife and kids I can protect my wife and her kids from their father

Attached: bf043b2cdf88c553894f28cfa079353d.jpg (725x1024, 132K)

Ok man this is too much looks like my first cat

I browse every day

Never post that shit again or i will find you and kill you

I could gun down a pack of niggers (in a self defense situation) and feel more remorse for swatting a fly
13%
50 crime

to be strong

This is why I lift

Attached: 17878654-illustration-muscle-tissues-each-skeletal-muscle-fiber-has-many-bundles-of-myofilaments-eac (1300x928, 101K)

I have a printout of a screenshot on my gym wall of a thread on this board from a year or two ago.

This picture from a different angle:

And it's got the Asian Dad carrying a bag and shoes in front of them and the post caption is:

"I don't want to be the guy carrying shoes"

That's why I lift.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1532x1027, 163K)

>being mad at the guy who wants to stop what's happening in the pic

Attached: 1526149237479.jpg (1024x659, 98K)

To be stronger

It's not so much that as it is being reminded of the fact they do this. I will go to a red board if I want to get angry over things like that.

Based

Started girls now I crave male mires
>I get none

Attached: 1299664828454.png (341x497, 232K)

Because I'm sexy as fuck and it gives me legitimate reason to be narcissistic about my self image and put myself well above shitty average humans

ive got strong suicidal tendencies so im trying to make myself harder to kill

4 mai Lancia.
I'm so happy for Martins, yesterday was a good day for weebs.

Attached: 0a5c476657cea8a8136f44726cf3bd6b.png (1000x1414, 1.65M)

I got nothing better to do..

Because I dont know what to do with my life and theres no downside to getting in shape

Attached: he.jpg (474x474, 45K)

To become a better version of myself in all aspects of life. Physically, obviously. Increased self esteem for mental wellbeing, and better looks, confidence and mogging manlets for social improvement.

To be better

God based fucking Martins
youtu.be/TceibcwXOOo?t=29

To be ready.

This summerfag nigger

>leddits 2 blocks down

Attached: 1456694991840.jpg (459x520, 43K)

I want to mog twinks

Partially to keep depression a bit more under control partially because of that NEVER IMPROVE comic, it scares the shit out of me

to fuel my massive ego

honestly it's just fun for me, i enjoy it a lot.
also mires feel ok as well.

Based and 85%fit pilled

I don't like how I feel if im inactive and eating junk food

To intimate males and make women wet just seeing my walk in their direction. God mode.

What comic?

1. Have fun
2. Feel good
3. Look good

>intimate
>males
Freudian slip?

I like it. And if I don't lift/exercise I feel like shit

fat

Attached: Vj9zyvZl.jpg (441x640, 79K)

Been here longer than you newfag. Thinking all of Jow Forums should be like pol and b is the sign of a fuckwit zoomer.

>he wants to post edgy jpgs on a blueboard
Splitting Jow Forums/4channel wasn't enough, we need to isolate you btards harder

Feel good, look good, bout to start playing rugby again

General insecurities about being tall and lanky

I do it all for the mires

I go to the beach and I am happy to be shirtless.

pussy

I want to get stronger.

Attached: 1551287960222.jpg (720x471, 28K)

to be strong

To fight commies irl unironically

For fun

to mog others not only with my face but with my body too

to beat people up

ive always been skinny and got jealous of guys being bigger than me. not anymore friendo

my natural state is auschwitz mode, which is disgusting and unloveable

To not look and feel like complete shit. All other reasons are secondary.

To get a qt tomboy gf
Trying to be unnecessarily obtuse to sound smarter just makes you sound like a tool bro. Other than that pretty relatable motivations
Is it bad that I can assume what webm you replied to just from your replies? Was it the niggers petting the cat and then kicking it like 20ft away?
Keep lifting, it’ll happen brah
Based, and Martins is an absolute lad
>defends hurting cats
>unnecessarily edgy
Lurk moar faggot
Kek, exposed him there

Attached: 3938DD62-1DDB-4F1E-8A61-1F00E53278E4.jpg (3464x3464, 1.03M)

i am in the Military, kardio is better for your job but lifting gives you acceptance and recognition

fpbp

good stuff

Attached: 1505229859-NM_27floodinghoustonrescueLD23 (1).jpg (736x1024, 176K)

because I want to be a gigantic meat axe at least once before I die

I feel better about how I look/much I can lift and like seeing myself improve.

Attached: 31AE8435-AC62-4618-908E-761421062EBD.jpg (1080x1747, 268K)

got fat and it was this or suicide

Good looks

I don't want to become like all the normies who become fat because they let themselves go

I want to walk around shirtless. I care about looks more than anything.

Instead of harming myself like these suicidal feely faggots i would harm myself jn a way that i can gain from it. So i lift.

there's a subset of emotionally insecure women who want to be fucked senseless by a gorilla

I want to be that gorilla

Attached: 1231432662.jpg (600x600, 33K)

There is something in knowing that I can bench 100 for 3 sets of 5 that I can simly not explain. It is just amazing to be, like it doesnt even make sense how I went from barely doing 5 reps at 30 kg three years ago to benching 100 for 15 reps like its nothing. I know that 99.999999% of the people outside cannot do that and will never be able to do that in their lives because they lack the discipline that I've had to reach this point.

So yeah.... why do I lift? Because it makes me feel proud about myself.

Because stat grinding irl gets my dick hard

This
I like to work, play RuneScape and lift
Rinse repeat

Number one, I want to be able to rip a man in half should the need arise. After that it's general health and performance. Why be a weak bitch when you can be strong? Being a pathetic failure is a choice.

This too. Now mind you I'm not judging the dad too harshly, just that you should be able to rather than not.

I

To be able to kill a man with my bare hands.

based and redpilled

This and looking like a video game character.

It was a picture of a pack of African niggers with a crucified cat

First reason? I want to get big because I'm fucking tiny
Real reason? I got shafted by someone I used to call my best friend. He makes more than me, has a nicer car than me, has a nice apartment in a nice area, he has a degree, he's better in every way. I want just one thing that I can honestly be proud of, just one thing that let's me say "yes, I am doing better than you, and it's by my own will and work". I fucking hate being the worst at everything, I hate being less than someone I despise, but here we fucking are. I want one single thing to be truly proud of, and I want it to be myself.

Attached: 1527499634595.jpg (700x700, 169K)

I think a main source of my self loathing is my physical looks, I always think my face is horrible but I’ve had pretty girls tell me I’m good looking. Maybe if I fix my gut I have I will get more confidence and not hate myself as much

Isn't there a wojak comic that this rips off?

self esteem. I like looking good. That it's healthy is an added bonus.

Ah fair, I know that one as well. Worst part is that they probably thought nothing of it, life doesn’t have value to niggers. Then again to be fair, you could also get some shitty pics from western farms and slaughter houses

I eat a lot of food and if I didn't I would be a fatass. I'm going to be Big Wizard thanks to my virginity.

Attached: 1560293405483.jpg (2234x2864, 3.84M)

Because I dont feel confident

to look good to others

Because time under tension is the only time the thoughts of how im not good enough go away.

I lift so I can talk about anime infront of girls and they have no choice but to listen

>S Tier Reasons: To cosplay as a JoJo character, To help your Bros make it, For yourself
>A Tier: For your waifu, for Zyzz, Arnie, or scooby
>B Tier: For Hitler, To mog other people, to shitpost on Jow Forums
>Shit tier: For women, to fix your autism

Feel free to add things I missed

I lift for my friends

Attached: Ike_(FE9_Artwork).png (964x1136, 1.4M)

Doing squats or cardio prior to sitting on my ass on a friday night and watching anime feels good. I do upperbody mostly so i don't go unproportional t rex mode.

Rank mine

Baste

So I can better support my team in the upcoming global racial holy war

friends

mires