I'm posting this with the understanding that I'm very likely to get roasted...

I'm posting this with the understanding that I'm very likely to get roasted, but I need to post it in order to get some feedback.

I've been going to the gym regularly for about 3 months, and I'm starting to feel better about myself. I have more energy, more motivation to do things (other than playing vidya all day) and I overall feel 10x better than I did when I started.

My issue, however, is that I find it difficult to measure the gains from my workout visually. I can feel that I'm getting stronger by being able to lift more and run for longer periods of time, but the visual output seems a bit subdued in comparison.

How long does it generally take before you start to see major changes in your body from routinely working out? My exercise mostly consists of free weights, running, stomach crunches and biking.

(Also do feel free to roast me, I need the motivation!)

Attached: profil.jpg (4896x2782, 1.42M)

also I love penis

Oof how did you know?!

i notice you've lost some weight but without posting your routines not much can be commented on

I look a bit like this dood and have a similar thought process, I’ve noticed my biceps are slightly bigger and I can actually see my quads and triceps now but I’m not really “filling out” in my torso

post routine

Post your routine
What's your diet, do you get enough protein?
Also 3 months is not enough to see any significant gains

if you follow a good program (pick any beginner prog) eat well and stay focused you will be looking pretty good in 6 more months. 5 years to GOD MODE

3 years is god mode. Beyond that you don't get much gains anymore.

A rough sketch of it would be.

Mondays: running, treadmill or outside, around 30 min. Lifting free weights for around 20 min. I'm not sure about the stomach crunches, I try to add more and more to each time. I'm currently at 250 crunches per session and always end tje workout with them.

Tuesdays: Run on treadmil for 10 min, lift weights for 40 min. Stomach.

Wednesday: Rest.

Thursday: Bike for 20 min, run for 10 min. Weights for 20 min. Stomach.

Friday: Basically a copy of monday.

I periodically run for longer or add on more weights as needed if things start to feel too easy.

You've lost some weight, which means your calories are low. Wrong direction.

Do SS GOMAD and skip the crunches faggot

are you gay? if so you're already the perfect twink and highly desirable as is. you should keep that in mind going forward and realize that not all people should have the same goals. if you're chasing women you need to do very different things than if you're chasing men.

I think you should switch to SS + some cardio like everyone else. And eat more proteins. Read the sticky for detailed info.

As for diet I'm still figuring it out bit by bit. I've cut out soft drinks, sweets and junk-food entirely.

I eat a lot of hard bread (Not sure what you would call it in english) for carbs, and drink protein shakes to get extra protein.

I really need to get better at making decent meals however. I don't really have a set meal schedule with different m,eals for the week. Sometimes it's a pasta dish, other days it's fish etc etc.

can you faggots stop shitting up our board and go back to Jow Forums? You freaks disgust me. Off yourself already

kek, I get what you mean, but currently I'm not chasing anything. I just want to feel more comfortable in my own body.

nothing I wrote had anything to do with inceldom, defeatism, or anything else r9k-related, you absolute retard.

But I want to get rid of the stomach, is it possible to do it without the crunches?

Look for a beginner program and keep doing it. Train hard and eat. Do some cardio on rest days. Keep adding weight to your lifts. Sleep well and have some fun. And read some books.

only incels on Jow Forums think that being skinny makes them gay. Never fucking heard of term "twink" being used outside of mentally ill communities full of american incels. Being skinny is not considered gay in europe

yes diet

you will need to eat at a caloric surplus and lift heavy shit as your primary form of exercise if your goal is to be physically bigger. do that, get 8 hours of sleep, and you will be visibly bigger inside of a year.

Are you from poland by chance? I think I recognize you

krakow?

PPL+ progressive overload and calorie surplus for 3mo then do that but at calorie defecit for 3mo

nope, its not you I guess. You look very similar to my friend from highschool. Guess we polacks all look the same

You grow by doing hypertrophy and eating, so get on a routine and get your nutrition right.

I will do this. I feel like getting the routine of actually getting my ass to the gym was half the battle, so changing my diet and finding a program doesn't feel too insurmountable.

Thank you all for your feedback.

No man, sorry, not even close to Poland.

gotcha, well in that case I'm going to agree with some of the other people in this thread: pretty sure it's your caloric intake. I'm guessing you probably think you're eating a lot more than you actually are, so I would recommend you become really autistic with calorie counting for at least a week just to get an idea of how much you're truly eating. you'll probably be surprised to find out you're barely reaching maintenance, if that imo. don't suspect routine is the issue until you sort out nutrition first, nutrition is the most critical and often overlooked part of any regimen and you need to have that sorted before anything can work for you.
no one said he's gay cus he's skinny, I simply asked if he was gay in response to his response to loving penis:
>Oof how did you know?!
so that just in case he was serious and was actually gay, then he should know that there's vastly different dating environments and if he's taking advice from straight men looking to attract straight women that that probably isn't very well suited for him and his particular situation. also
>Never fucking heard of term "twink" being used outside of mentally ill communities full of american incels.
sounds like personal ignorance on your part. "twink", just like "bears" etc, have been body types for decades, well before the establishment of internet incel communities was ever a thing. I'm not responsible for your personal ignorance, it's not my fault you think "twink" is somehow associated with incel culture, that's your own ignorance at work and your own fault/problem.

i only see generic answers like doing ss and gomad and so on but i dont think that would help you with your problem
first of all i need to know what exercises you do when you lift and what your goals are because lifting for 20 minutes can be enough with certain goals and enough intensity but we need more info
and how much do you eat generally?