Loneliness causes irreversible brain damage

>loneliness causes irreversible brain damage
What if we got together and all became friends

Attached: 961C6763-523C-4020-95BA-B3614CE4A98A.jpg (2560x1457, 883K)

The trick is to not be lonely when you're alone.
Schizoid master race.

>the trick is to be at an evolutionary disadvantage
Loneliness is pain, pain spurs about action, action allows you to breed.

Need a source on these claims

Why do you care about what happens in the future when you'll have no conception of it?

fren time

Attached: 4e9.jpg (642x1200, 93K)

I just want to win internet arguments that I start and evolutionary fitness is the closest we can get to objective morality.

I'm down. Could use more friends than pic related

Attached: 1551384026739.jpg (610x400, 47K)

Why would I want to be frens with a frenless loser like you?

Want to make a discord server just for robots?..

Why would I want to bee frens with a frenless loser like you?

>Abandoned by crackhead father at 3
>mom is distant drunk who will leave me alone for up to 4 days at a time with no food
>remember laying in my bed in the same position for hours and hours, completely numb

I think I might have brain damage..My speech has seemed to slur lately and I can't remember well. My mind also literally hurts. I show go get checked out. Why does god do this to some of us?

remember the brain damage part

Never forget it.

r9k already has lobotomized brains, too bad.

I like your idea, fren.

Attached: IMG_7908.jpg (480x480, 33K)

it is reversible with love so it's only virtually irreversible

Attached: 6s0m1hep5ea01[1].png (1621x989, 135K)

Good luck finding love,

Dumb faggot.

read my post one more time retard

Interesting! But what if objective morality is an illusion, an impossible goal?

>failed normie's brains turn to mush without social contact

imagine being so needy.

Well spoken my fellow 21st century schizoid man.

Attached: 1549849656285.jpg (960x685, 166K)

it exits, its called /soc/, it mostly sucks but is sometimes good

Which board is good for getting a gf
I had an social autism episode when i was with a girl out and didnt know it was a date

Sorry user. But no board like that exists.
I too can relate to ">tfw no gf".

/cgl/ has the most girls. I'm sure one will be your gf if you finance her hobby.

>Being friends with beta males
no thank you

You actually call people beta... What a faggot

Attached: 1539589030443.jpg (750x711, 50K)

i wish i was't this way. i'm supposed to be fine with it because i don't feel attachment to others or a desire to engage with society but i know i could be so much better if i were different. it's like i have to unlock a higher level cap that i'll never be able to afford. the thought of being normal and productive taunts me everyday. this isn't the way humans are supposed to live. but i can't do a damn thing about it.

I apologize. I'm the dumb faggot this time around. I misread it

I dont see a point in befriending someone whom i cannot meet irl.

Why not try meeting them. Voice call and video calls exist

In the past two years or so my mental health has taken a sharp decline. My memory is shit, and i forget to do things if they're not a part of my daily routine. I often find that I'll enter a room with a specific purpose but when i get there i can't remember what it was. Sometimes at work i just have no will to do anything and i just sit at my desk and completely zone out.
At this rate ill be a drooling vegetable by the time im 50. Maybe it will be better that way.

I'm not lonely. I don't need you or what you believe in.

Attached: 04.gif (1048x800, 48K)

This one crazy guy who friended me on Facebook despite not knowing me (basically because I defended him in a thread where people were making fun of him) keeps leaving me voice messages on messenger. So perhaps you understand my nervousness.

At the same time, I feel bad about blowing this guy off. It's a bit like, there but for the grace of God go I. I only really have a few good friends, people often comment on how boring and awkward I can be. They can also be very dismissive in superficial interactions. Being judged and derided in any capacity feels awful, and definitely screws up your ability to be a normal person. I figure that being ostracized completely is pretty much a death sentence. All you're saying, essentially, is get the hell away from me, your existence is not going to intersect with mine in any way. You can see it on the street all the time if you live in or near a city. There are so many broken people who fell apart because they were shut out and scorned. But nobody cares. Or they feel a smugness to know that they'll never end up in that spot.

Fearmongering. The brain is highly plastic, this can be reversed with getting your shit together long enough.

Let's be frens faggot?
>ill stabb you to death in your sleep

okay
parmigiano origgiano

Lots of studies done on inmates in solitary confinement. I think after 2 days you are at a high risk for mental damage

make a tulpa. you won't be lonely any more.

>The trick is to not be lonely when you're alone.
>Schizoid master race.

Fellow schizoid ubermensch here, I noticed that despite not feeling the urge for friendship it's still better for my mental well being to maintain friendships through conscious effort. It's like a bit like lacking the feeling of hunger, but obviously you still need to eat to stay healthy and survive

Attached: 1550942622937.jpg (640x853, 39K)

No user, true friendship can only be made by having real life experience.

>loneliness causes irreversible brain damage
It's not that I don't believe you, I totally do. But by any chance do you happen to have a link to any peer-reviewed journal article in supprt? I'd just like to add that to my suicide-fuel database. Thank you.

Online friendship is a joke

I like your idea user. Where do you live? Let's hang out.

Considering how cynical I am and unaware of your all's own bullshit you guys are and no less fake than most normies I prolly wouldn't want to be friends with any of you.

Life is hard as a lone wolf but it sure is far more peaceful than being around drama queens and fake ass motherfuckers, and forces me to deal with my toxic emotions in healthy ways.

I can't be friends with anyone. I'm unable to maintain an online relationship and all the "robots" in my city are insufferable faggots.

triggered and.. niggered.

Attached: download.jpg (153x186, 5K)